Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell

+4
Tcbskater
Szadek
S.S.A.
kangtuji
8 posters

Go down

The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell Empty The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-26, 22:15

Situation:
1st player has necrovalley active on field, setting 3 cards on S/T turn end
2nd player activating new field spell thikining his new cont.spell detroying the old field spell
[size=30]BUT ![/size]
player 1 that already seen that coming, and cleveryly has preparing a set MST from previous turn immediately chaining on the new field spell

Picture: https://imgur.com/bRbq7

What happen next ? *sadly no 2nd screenshot for this - due lost connection*
    Player 2 RAGEQUITS ! because player 1 explaining how necrovalley still active on field

The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell 300px-MysticalSpaceTyphoonYS11-EN-C-1E
Q: MST does not negate the activation, BUT.... why then MST keep the old field spell surivive ?
A: here is The Explaination:

Judge Program Forum Rulings wrote:
Active Field Spells only get "replaced" by new Field Spells when the new Spell resolves and is still on the field when it resolves. So if you activate a Field Spell Card when there is already an active Field Spell Card on your opponent's field, and an effect like "Mystical Space Typhoon" is chained and destroys your Field Spell Card before it resolves, then your opponent's Field Spell Card is not destroyed.[1]

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Mystical_Space_Typhoon

Another source :

h3) Continous Spell, Equip Spell, Field Spell, Continous Trap can only gain their eff if their still be face-up on the field when their eff resolve, if something remove them from the field before that, they will resolve without eff.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Fields_and_MST
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell Empty Re: The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-26, 22:29

while you are infact correct...stop bitching about people not knowing rulings, and quitting while in unrated games...
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell Empty Re: The more you know: Chaining MST on new Field Spell over old Field Spell

Post  Szadek 2012-02-27, 09:22

Point of this topic?
Szadek
Szadek

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-27, 09:30

Szadek wrote:Point of this topic?

To inform the "netdeckers" probably.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 10:07

To inform the netdecker (and I don't have browsing google to collect the links)

I bookmark this thread, along other thread, and sending my opp to this link (because some refuse to open "malicious" link or googling the correct rules)

I understand the effect, but why must I googling the effect for them if in the end after I give long explaination in chat (could take 20 minutes), in the end THEY JUST QUIT.

So its better to create am article instead explaining over and over again...
Also I could got good rep by creating this useful article Smile
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-27, 10:15

kangtuji wrote:To inform the netdecker

Called it.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 10:33

Actually that because I copy pasted it from previous post

Yeah, you call it
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-27, 10:39

kangtuji wrote:Actually that because I copy pasted it from previous post

Yeah, you call it

What's it like in your little fantasy world where everyone who doesn't understand intermediate level game mechanics is a "netdecker?" It must get dull because it seems to be at least 70% of the people you play against on a daily basis.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2012-02-27, 10:53

after seeing all his topics is easy to notice he enjoys mocking people for not knowing the game rules / card rulings

so for him and just for him the word netdecker has a whole different meaning
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 10:59

I wouldn't call everyone who doesn't understand intermediate level game mechanics is netdecker

I only call them who doesn't understand intermediate level game mechanics with 1000++ rank, THAT is netdecker, someone who doesn't know their OWN deck, or basic rules, yet they keep winning and winning
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-27, 12:55

You don't know shit about rulings, and you use GKs. You are a netdecker now. Have fun.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-27, 13:18

lol, gain rep...
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus893 2012-02-27, 13:25

kangtuji wrote:
I only call them who doesn't understand intermediate level game mechanics with 1000++ rank, THAT is netdecker, someone who doesn't know their OWN deck, or ?basic rules, yet they keep winning and winning
Isn't that why they're playing on unrated in the first place? Maybe they're testing a new deck..
Ventus893
Ventus893

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-27, 13:32

Ventus893 wrote:
kangtuji wrote:
I only call them who doesn't understand intermediate level game mechanics with 1000++ rank, THAT is netdecker, someone who doesn't know their OWN deck, or ?basic rules, yet they keep winning and winning
Isn't that why they're playing on unrated in the first place? Maybe they're testing a new deck..
Don't even bother it, Kangtuji has a sad excuse for such things.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 17:52

Ventus893 wrote:
kangtuji wrote:

Maybe,
but then again I don't have excuse for such thing because I am a netdecker

(See above posts)
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down