Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Riding Grand Prix 2

3 posters

Go down

World Riding Grand Prix 2 Empty World Riding Grand Prix 2

Post  bigduck123 2011-07-25, 05:20

Hi, I've just joined DN and I thought to post my fiction here
Episode 1:"The King W!"
New Domino City, 10 months after the events of the 1st WRGP
MC:"Welcome ladys and gentelmans to the "King Of Battle" tournament tittle duel, in this duel our king, Yusei Fudo, will duel againts the tournament winner"
crowd cheering
MC:"The duel will be a ground duel, with the official rules. First, The king, YUSEI...FUDO!
crowd cheering
MC:"And the challenger, we dont know about him alot but he is a great duelist, please welcome W"
crowd cheer(now as much as for yusei)
W apear in the stadium (a man in a black cape with a hood that make his face unvisiable.
W and Yusei:"Duel!"
W:"Ill start, draw! first, i summon Comrade Swordsman of Landstar in attack position (500=>900)
and i set 2 face down cards.End turn"
Yusei:I draw! First I discard Level Eater to special summon Quickdraw Synchron!(DEF:1400)
next i active Level Eater effect from my grave so i can special summon it and make Quickdraw Lv 4
Now I tune Quickdraw Synchron with Level Eater!
Clustering stars will call upon a new force! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, Junk Warrior!(2300).
Next I summon Junk Synchron and us its effect to revive Level Eater.now I tune Junk Synchron with Level Eater to synchro summon Armory Arm
I us Armory Arm effect and equip it to Junk Warrior (2300=>3300)
Now, Junk Warrior Attack Comrade Swordsman of Landstar! Power Gear Fist
W:"Not so fast, i Active Magic Cylinder!
Yusei:I chain with Half Shut from my hand!(junk warrior 3300=>1650)(Yusei:4000=2350)
I set 2 cards and finish my turn.
W:"I draw, next I active giant trunade! Now i active Double Summon.I summon Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu next I summon Marauding Captian and us its effect to summon another Comrade Swordsman of Landstar.Now I tune Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu , Comrade Swordsman of Landstar and Marauding Captain
Master Of Warriors,Prepare to Fight. Grow Bigger, Get Stronger,Synchro Summon! Full power!
Colossal Figher!(2800=>3000=>3400) Next I equip it with Axe of Despair (3400=>4400)
Colossal Figher Attack Junk Warrior! Revenge Fist! (Yusei 2350=>250)
Comrade Swordsman of Landstar Attack Directly!(Yusei 250=>0)
Yusei Lose
MC:"Unbelivable!We have a new King! Pleace make some noise to King W!
crowd still cheering (they never get tired)

Back at Yusei's House
Aki:"I cant belive you lost"
Crow:"Dont worry, the 2nd WRGP will start in 2 month, we will help you take your tittle back."
Yusei:"I dont realy want the tittle, its okay to lose sometimes"
Jack:"Of course he dont want it, because I will take it!"
Crow:"Realy Jack? This is what important now?"
Jack:"Yes, its about time that I will get what belong to me."
Crow and Yusei:"Fine,you will be the captain in the team."
Jack:"Ok, now go train, we need to win the WRGP again!"

bigduck123

Back to top Go down

World Riding Grand Prix 2 Empty Re: World Riding Grand Prix 2

Post  bigduck123 2011-07-26, 05:11

Realy? No one even read it? Yusei only lost for 2 reasons:
1)It piss me of that he never lose at 5D's
2)I need it for the story
The following characters will be the new protagonists:
First Wheeler:Lothar
hair:brown,spiky hair like most of the anime characters (similiar to goku)
eye Color:blue
always wear a blue headband, white top and over it a jacket similiar to yusei one but brown without orbs
and a jeans
he duel with his Scrap
personality:funny person, but can be serius if need. always like to joke around
special:he is a psychic duelist but only his team member know

Second Wheeler: Joan
hair:blonde and long
eye color:green
she wear a closed white-yellow long sleeved shirt with a hood and a white-yellow pants
she us Vairons for her duels
personality:she is a nice and kind girl, but when someone make her angry she can explode in rage

Last Wheeler and leader:Blake
hair:short black hair, he have a tiny beard
eye color:deep brown
he wear a black leather jacket and black leather pants, usualy he put is sunglasses
he duel with his DARK monsters, he is extremly hard to beat
personality:Blake is a quiet and serius guy, he never speak unless its important, and when Lothar joke and its not the time for it, he punch him in the face

this is Team Big Bang and they are in the 2nd WRGP

bigduck123

Back to top Go down

Post  BERKAY 2011-07-26, 11:31

Hehe, I already read the full story. Very Happy:D
BERKAY
BERKAY

Birthday : 1994-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigduck123 2011-07-26, 14:00

how long I havent heard from you, did you read the 2nd fiction?

bigduck123

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-26, 15:32

Nice story, keep it up 8/10
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  bigduck123 2011-07-28, 05:12

Episode 2:"Team Big Bang!"
Daedalus Bridge, 6:00 AM
3 people are riding on their duel runner, having a royal turbo duel.
The first one on a duel runner that look like a scrap monster, Lothar
the second on a white and gold runner, Joan
and the third on a black duel runner with a shape of a dragon, Blake
Lother have 1300 LP and Scrap Archfiend on the field
Joan have 2900LP Vairon Epsilon and 1 face down card
Blake have 3700LP Dark Grepher and a face down card
Blake turn:"I draw! since I have 4 DARK monsters in my graveyard I can tribute my Grepher to summon Darklord Zerato with 1 tribute (2800) now I active its effect, by sending 1 DARK monster from my hand to my grave I can destroy all face up monster you two control! Darklord Zerato, us destruction of the dark! (Scrap Archfiend and Vairon Epsilon are destroyed)
now I active Eradicator Epidemic Virus, by tribute my Darklord I can look at your field hand and your next draw and destroy all trap cards!"
Joan face down Mirror Force was destroyed.
Blake:"now I can special summon Dark Creator (2300), and I us its effect to revive
Shadowpriestess of Ohm!(1700) now Shadowpriestess attack Lothar directly (lother 1300=>0)
Dark Creator attack Joan directly (Joan 2900=>500) now I us Shadowpriestess effect to tribute her and inflict you 800 point of damage! (Joan 500=>0)
Blake win
Lothar:"Dammit, I was close this time.:
Joan:"Stop saying that every time we beat you!"
Lothar:"Dont forget he beat you to, hehe."
Joan bump Lothar duel runner
Blake:"This is not the time to fight, we still need to prac..."
before Blake finished his words 2 people on their duel runner pass by them, they were in the middle of a turbo duel
Lothar:"That look interesting, lets follow them and watch!"
the trio follow the 2 rider and watch their duel
Rider 1:"This is the time to finish it! Blackwing armed wing, attack Black Rose Dragon
Rider 2:"But my monster have more attack point."
Rider 1:"Not for long, I us the effect of Blackwing-Kalut The Moon Shadow from my hand!
armed master (2300=>3700) attack with Black Charge! (Rider 2: 1000=>0)
the 2 finish their duel and notice team Big Bang
Rider 1:"Hi there, we didnt saw you,I guess you are practice for the WRGP?
Lothar:"Yes we are, who are you?"
Rider 1:"My name is Crow "The Bullet" Hogan and the lady is Akiza Izinski, we are from Team 5D's."
Lothar:"Team 5D's! You are the champions of the WRGP! I am Lothar, my girlfriend over here is Joan"
Joan bump his duel runner again
"and he is Blake, our leader, we are Team Big Bang!"
suddenly Lothar feel something weird, he look around and he notice some power from Akiza, and its look like Akiza notice that to.
Crow:"Nice to meet you Team Big Bang, you know what? lets practice togeter!
Joan:"Sounds great! What are you saying Blake?"
Blake:"If you want it so much, Im okay with that."
Lothar:"Alright! Im going to duel the best duelist in this time!"
the 5 duelist stop in a Satelite street.
Aki:"I want to duel Lothar first if you dont mind."
Lothar:"This is my day! The Ladys cant stay away from me, isnt that right Joan?"
Joan punch Lothar in the face.
Lothar:"I didnt saw it coming, well I did but not from you."
Duel Start (normal del Aki:4000 Lothar:4000)
Lothar:"Ladys first."
Aki:"thank you,I draw. I summon Botanical Lion in attack position!(1600=>1900), and set 2 cards."

bigduck123

Back to top Go down

Post  bigduck123 2011-08-02, 09:40

Episode 3:"Scrapy Garden!"
Aki and Lothar duel continiue
(last episode aki summoned botanical lion and set 2 cards)
Lothar:"My turn, I draw. I set one monster in face down defence position and set another 2 cards.
Aki:"Draw! I summon Witch of the Black Rose (1700) and draw a card thanks to it effect, but if the card is not a monster my witch is destroyed, lucky me, I drew lord poison so my witch is staying.
Now, witch of the black rose attack his monster!
Lothar:"You attacked my scrap goblin, and thanks to its effect it cannot be destroyed by battle."
Aki:"But it can be destroyed, now botanical lion attack scrap goblin.I end my battle phase and your goblin is destroyed!
Lothar:"Maybe it does but I active Scrapstorm! I send my scrap chimera to the grave, draw 1 card and destroy my goblin, and because goblin was destroyed by the effect of a scrap card I can add my chimera from the grave to my hand!"
Aki:"I finish my turn."
Lothar:"I draw. I active Scrapyard to add scrap beast to my hand! I active my face down raigeki break, by discard scrap hunter i destroy your face down card! Now I remove scrap hunter from play to special summon gigantes!(1900)"
Aki:"I chain with pollinosis! By tribute my lion I can negate your summon!
Lothar:"I active monster reincarnation, I send beast to the grave and add goblin back to my hand.
Now I summon scrap chimera and us its effect to revive scrap beast!
Pieces of scrap, combine into a new form, the form of a dragon, Synchro Summon! Dragon Form!
Scrap Dragon!(2800).
Scrap Dragon, attack her witch! Junk Blast! (Aki 4000=>2900) I set 2 card and end my turn."
Aki:"I draw! Now I summon Twilight Rose Knight! And us its effect to special summon lord poison
Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Black Rose Dragon!(2400) Now I active its effect, by remove from play lord poison in my grave,
I can make your monster attack 0! Now us Rose Restriction!
Lothar:"I active Scrap Bomb! By selecting one scrap monster i control and 1 card you control, I can destroy them both!"
Both of the dragon are fighting each other, while some building around collapse.
Crow Lothar and Blake look at the 2 monster that seem to be real and not an hologram.
The psychic power of both of them clash and almost make a disaster. as fast as the 3 realize what happen they stopped the duel and make Aki and Lothar calm down. After a few minutes, Yusei, Jack Leo and Luna arrive on their duel runner and boards. Crow explained everything to them, about team Big Bang and about the duel.
The 2 team get on their duel runner and leave to the hospital for Lothar and Aki.
New Domino Hospital
Yusei:"Im sorry for Aki about what happened, I tough she had full control of her power."
Blake:"Its our fault, we knew Lothar doesnt control his powers, this why Aki reacte like this."
Joan:"I just hope he will make it to the WRGP in the next month, because we dont have anyone to replace him."
Leo:"I can replace him! Im old enough to join the WRGP!"
Luna:"No Leo, you dont! I forbide you!"
Leo:"Stop telling me what to do!"
Yusei:"Your sister right, you have a few more years to practice."
Leo:"Alright, Im still to young..."
Jack:"We still need to work harder! We must win this tournament!!"
Crow:"Stop this Jack, Aki and Lothar health is more important than victory."
Jack didnt say anything
Blake:"I go for a walk, cya all later."

bigduck123

Back to top Go down