Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt awesome

+198
shonenhikada
satsu.ariefu
halfevil666
Cheren
duelboy
AtlasEXE
Noze_Zelle
ccharlie999
JackieFoxDude
jabber2033
zekthan32
deulduel
AsherpotterCOPY
.Jobrjo.
artagan
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Monox D. I-Fly
nero77
sagax06
LittleEagle
johndark93
Rockmeteor
7attila7
[VG]Blood
Haden117
Heimdall
BlackShadowX
ZombiehKing
Juno23
C/a/boose
tim92
Dart
yugiohmasterx
rawlin
gsaddfff
Dimensional Alchemist
CheyMcFly
BrandonBalls
Held
plsgiveme500k
Kakashi07
xxshadowsxx
joshkgriff
MonarchTheLegend
Szadek
Temporal Knight
NecEx7
LunarBlade
Smokay
MrChillmatic
Phraxure
Abominable
Tobi
Rooney10
zekana
Brutality
ghostrider2x1
stardustPharo91
Kaiza
hypermaster117
kyros
Rare Poison
Kshroom
Eshi
Pkmn337
Dawe96
resaded
Ceteruler2
HEBS721
Twilight Sparkle
Atticus Rhodes
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Synchro Pro
winged-kuriboh
T3RCX
Kusanagi Dark
smachuca1
Yoko318
Tigger22190
JLa16
CrowSama
Linkcat
MK_ultra
SammyQ
DarkRiku
ammar 2000
RG41
AhhGoodTimes
mido9
maskedhero303
Wildflame
nakata
draco595
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
Train Heartnet
WinterKirby
Saturn
dragonsamurai77
Red-Ryo
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Hunter_13
Prince Vegeta
TheOne4Ever
012yArthur0
kravopiez
KinRyuTen
Fayah
Miror B.
kangtuji
Metta World Peace
Lyoko15
Stasis
ancientman7
Occultdude17
Ventus893
Eliwood
Infernalty
LuzCeleste
HarleyThomas
Calacore
Skios
mattsu
Zephyr
Celsty
Beyond Birthday
Alsray
chile125
Resurgence
ShadicMena95
Cellist_96
D_Winds
ThePhill_
Ares
LimusocoBobo
Darkspire91
OverlordMMM
Evil Joey
storyteller
frannncisco
LegendaryFrost
TamACOPY
BuvS
Wyde
vanessahatake
NeostheAncientOne
someone_else
cybrbot
Sexy Candy Panda
Kraziub
IanCC09
Exiled
JOEY WHEELUH
Garion1991
Ruf_Pup13
Phoenix Wright
yoh001
Supreme_King
MrStyx
SpaceJam
Master Jordan
Zero2Hero
Red_Chaos
JDC
dabestgamer
ojamagic
Damonkey
enmanuel7
tester12342
No77u101
CaiusTSR
SillyDude
The Bird
Joker the Machine
BlackLusterCivilian
The Origin
kilibrium
Nicks016
{EX} TheVoid
3E-hero neos
Wsx913
Nick100895
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
XIVcaliber
Yami-Malik
Dracerdis
Adept VantageSP
Kaito
Chiaki
Nelrick
Roxzen
Fawkey
Badass_Bunny
OpenFaceSurgery
The Yellow Flash
Rezzd
202 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  HEBS721 2012-02-11, 10:42

It was the last turn and I had the most life points, that's a win. Sadly, I lost to Wind-Ups the next match...
HEBS721
HEBS721

Birthday : 1992-01-09

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-11, 14:23

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 U4vB5

Next 2 Draws: Tour Guide then Birdman. Ended game with #17 and Arcanite.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-11, 14:35

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 Kp5sV

Instantly dominated by summoning Exodius (already had Sonic Bird in grave) then using Advanced Ritual Art to summon Lycanthrope. I had an Exodius with 6000 atk (went up to 7000 when it attacked) and a Lycanthrope that could deal 1200 damage. Necro Gardna saved him. I later used Preparation of Rites, summoned another Lycanthrope, overlayed for Sacred Ptolemys M7, used its effect to bounce Ryko and finished my opponent off with a 10000 atk Exodius!
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-11, 17:01

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 PIHoC

My first experience with Watts...I like them.

Dude kept misplaying (he Normal Summoned Wulf, Lightsworn Beast at one point Neutral) but eventually I got him to this point.

I attacked him directly with Giraffe and he tried to summon Tragoedia. When I informed him of Giraffe's effect, he waited for about 15 seconds before quitting.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-11, 20:16

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 EWVea

And Watts triumph again!

He had a pretty good start; he Nobleman of Crossout'd my first F/D Watthopper (Thank God I decided to go with 3) and proceeded to Synchro spam into Bureido, Burei, and Catastor (dunno why he didn't got for Naturia Beast). After destroying Sangan with Catastor (which netted me a Wattdragonfly), he double direct-attacked with the Karakuris for 5400, bringing me down to 2200.

I got rid of Burei with Smashing Ground, and set Wattdragonfly. I had one of my two remaining Watthoppers in my hand. ^^

He summoned Karakuri Merchant, cycled through me Wattdragonflies with 3 attacks, and ended with my Watthopper in DEF.

My turn again; I summoned my other Watthopper, set D-Prison, and ended.

He drew, tried to attack, but I told him he couldn't, so he MST'd my D-Prison and ended.

I drew Wattcobra, and the rest is just direct attacks with it and Wattgiraffe, and searches from Cobra ^^

I'm really liking Watts now.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-11, 23:12

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 B68pg

Taking a cue from Gadget decks with my R-Genex deck. This was my first test and it did pretty well though I lost. He played Dark Hole and I drew into R-Genex Magma realizing I had no Lv 2 R-Genex monsters left. I realize I need more recycling for this deck, more than just Pot of Avarice. Problem is that R-Genex Ultimatum is slow.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-11, 23:36

^It's rather interesting when you see that the opponent in one of these picks is actually someone you know. I just happen to know kakashipwnzor. How'd you manage to pick a game with him to up a screenshot of, lol?
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-12, 11:57

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 Ng8Ej

Screw Gadgets. R-Genex with R-Genex Accelerator/Ultimate Offering is better. My 3rd test with this deck after adding a few Genex Ally support. OTK'd my opponent. I must say this beats the shit out of Gadgets. It's a shame Genex never caught on like Gadgets. I guess people got turned off by how there are so many of them.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-12, 12:51

AhhGoodTimes, hands down one of my fav posters here.

I like how you post about decks I like to try but never managed to do so because of laziness Laughing

GJ.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ccharlie999 2012-02-12, 14:29

Playing a burn deck

I played 2 Tremendous Fires (2000 life points)
Then I played 1 Hinotama (500 life points)
I fliped Cyber Jar - he special summoned 5 monsters! O_o

I activated my last 2 trap cards on the field. Just Desserts and Just Desserts. (2500 Life points each)

???

Profit.

ccharlie999

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieFoxDude 2012-02-12, 16:20

AhhGoodTimes wrote:
JackieFoxDude wrote:Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 1NNSH

Could you explain to me what kind of deck you're using? Looks like a clusterfuck from your hand but I would love to know how you make it work.
I take the yugioh 5ds first starter deck with junk warrior mixed with the dark emperor and Invincible Fortress structure deck and some extra cards to help with some combos.
JackieFoxDude
JackieFoxDude

Birthday : 1999-10-04

http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2012-02-12, 16:35

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 3KVYU
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-13, 01:46

Facing a +900er Dragon Deck with Watts, getting told I'm a noob because I apparently don't know my Light and Darkness Dragon and Prime Material Dragon rulings, winning the duel by ragequit and earning a nice 22 Rating, and then proving that I do, in fact, know my rulings about the aforementioned monsters.

Dunno who this "TD*Pandemonium" guy is on DN forums, but he apparently needs some alone time to research the rulings on his own cards.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Noze_Zelle 2012-02-13, 03:05

So I've been testing my IRL Dragons Collide based deck on DN, and I go up against this guy using an Exodia Dragon draw deck. Goes something like this:

Turn 1: He plays all combos and stuff. I discard Darkflare and Eclipse Wyvern by way of his Dark World Dealings, then use Wyvern to banish a Darkness Metal from my deck. He uses all 3 One Day of Peace and sets 2 reckless greed.

Turn 2: He activates Reckless greed, leaving him with 1 card, the last Exodia piece, in the deck. I set Call of the Haunted, Escape From Dark Dimension, Dragon's Rage.

Turn 3: He Magical Mallets but ends up not drawing the last piece. Ends by setting Royal Magical Library.

Turn 4: Special Vice Dragon from my hand, normal White Stone, banish White stone for Darkness metal in Hand, use Darkness Metal to special Darkflare in grave, then Escape from Dark Dimension for the second Darkness Metal, then activate Dragon's Rage. GG.

liek a baws

PS no screenshot due to n00bness

Noze_Zelle

Back to top Go down

Post  AtlasEXE 2012-02-13, 10:54

Playing Agents during the Semifinals of a local Tournament with my Twilight Deck:

My opponent had a faceup Venus and Gachi with both XYZ materials on it, as well as enough life points to survive a direct attack from any of my monsters. I summon Black Rose Dragon and am about to declare a field nuke, but then I decided not to do so. Instead, I used BRD's second effect to switch Gachi into Attack mode with 0 attack, summon both of the Judgement Dragons I held onto into my hand and attacked with all of them for game.

It turns out, not only did he have Gorz all ready to go, but even if I took Gorz out, he could have cleared the field for Kristya afterwards.
AtlasEXE
AtlasEXE

Birthday : 1989-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-13, 11:01

AtlasEXE wrote:Playing Agents during the Semifinals of a local Tournament with my Twilight Deck:

My opponent had a faceup Venus and Gachi with both XYZ materials on it, as well as enough life points to survive a direct attack from any of my monsters. I summon Black Rose Dragon and am about to declare a field nuke, but then I decided not to do so. Instead, I used BRD's second effect to switch Gachi into Attack mode with 0 attack, summon both of the Judgement Dragons I held onto into my hand and attacked with all of them for game.

It turns out, not only did he have Gorz all ready to go, but even if I took Gorz out, he could have cleared the field for Kristya afterwards.
Nicely done. I can't count the number of times people forget that BRD is not just a field nuker xD
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-13, 14:21

Ceteruler2 wrote:
AtlasEXE wrote:Playing Agents during the Semifinals of a local Tournament with my Twilight Deck:

Nicely done. I can't count the number of times people forget that BRD is not just a field nuker xD

As well as an opponent that seems to have forgotten that he doesn't have to apply gachi's effect.
But then, 5400 damage is usually enough to finish someone off.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  AtlasEXE 2012-02-13, 14:37

Actually, he didn't apply Gachi's effect. However, it was at the point where I could deal enough damage with my three monsters so that he could never get Gorz off.
AtlasEXE
AtlasEXE

Birthday : 1989-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-13, 14:44

AtlasEXE wrote:Actually, he didn't apply Gachi's effect. However, it was at the point where I could deal enough damage with my three monsters so that he could never get Gorz off.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

A similar situation I saw yesterday when I was watching a duel was where this guy with a field full of dragons summoned Dragunity Vajrayana and equipped Phalanx, then dropped it to double Vajrayana's Attack (1900 -> 3800).

Someone in the Watcher's Chat was like "Well that was pointless; waste of a summon".

The dude's opponent had 3700 LP, and I had to explain that he was trying to swing for game without having to deal with Gorz. Unfortunately, the opponent had Battle Fader, but it was the strategy that counted xD
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  duelboy 2012-02-13, 18:13

Gadgets rule!

duelboy

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-13, 18:36

MrChillmatic wrote:AhhGoodTimes, hands down one of my fav posters here.

I like how you post about decks I like to try but never managed to do so because of laziness Laughing

GJ.

Thanks man. I just love trying out a variety of decks and archetypes. Genex was probably the hardest for me to do simply because the number of them made me lazy at looking at their effects. It eventually came to me (derp) that the R-Genex cards support each other. In addition to perfecting my Genex deck I'm also working on Mist Valley.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  HEBS721 2012-02-13, 19:35

If he was real, I bet he'd feel pretty awesome. First turn, he opened with Blizzard, Bora, Sirocco x 2, Chain Summoning, and Mystic Plasma Zone.
Spoiler:
HEBS721
HEBS721

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-14, 00:26

So it was a 2/3. I win first, he wins second. We were down to the third.

Down to a mere 700 on my end and my opponent was hardly scratched. He had two Ancient Gears on the field (Dragon and Golem to be specific), and managed to destroy my Catastor with a Machina Gearframe (I believe that's the name) to prevent the equipped monster's destruction from Catastor. It was the final draw, I thought. I don't recall perfectly, but I believe I drew a Boomboxen (or a Radion). So I summoned Scopen and use his effect to summon the monster I drew. I tune for Black Rose to nuke his full field xD. His hand wasn't full at all, so I gained the advantage then.

After another turn or so, I use Junk Box to pull Boarden from the grave, and use Machine Duplication, allowing to summon another. Then I drop another Scopen and tune for Trishula. Trish alone shaved his LP more than any other of my monsters, and it's also the 1st time I drop Trish on this version of the Morphtronic deck.

There wasn't much he could do, but he dropped a Dark Hole to destroy Trish and one of my Radions. However, in the final turn of the duel, I drop yet another Scopen and summon Radion with its effect. Now at 1600 thanks to Radion, and Radion itself at 1800, Scopen and Radion attack my opponent directly for game. He had 2600 LP at that point, btw, and could have finished him sooner if he hadn't used Dark hole to get rid of Trish.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 RWnwZ
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-14, 14:16

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 7ZgGa

And Watts triumph again. This was a close one.

So I win RPS and start out with Wattdragonfly, Solemn Judgement, Solemn Warning, Book of Moon, Photon Lead, and Maxx "C". I set Wattdragonfly, both Solemns, and end.

He draws. Then he starts out with Soul of Fire (which nets me Smashing Ground), banishes Volcanic Doomfire to inflict 1500 to me. Sets two, then summons Solar Flare Dragon (which worries me not a bit since I'll be attacking past them)and activates Wave-Motion Cannon, and then he ends.

I draw Wattgiraffe. I activate Smashing Ground to take out his Dragon, but he chains Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai and inflicts another 1500. I summon Wattgiraffe and he chains Gravity Bind, which I promptly Solemn. Then I attack directly with both Watts. I set Book of Moon and end.

He draws and sets one S/T. He uses Wave-Motion Cannon, which drops me below 2000 LP (so no more Warning). Then he activates Monster Reborn to bring back Solar Flare Dragon (which I Book of Moon). End turn.

I draw Wattcobra and see a delicious combo. I summon Wattcobra, then go into BP. I attack directly with Wattgiraffe first for safety, then with Wattcobra. By his effect, I added another Wattgiraffe, and then played Photon Lead (Quickplay ftw) to summon it. Another direct poke, then I went into MP2 and Overlayed Wattcobra and one Wattgiraffe for Utopia. End.

He draws, and sets a monster. Then he flips Solar Flare Dragon and ends, inflicting 500 (dropping me to 750 LP). End.

My go, I draw. In my Standby, he activates his facedown: another Kurenai. That would've been game right there had I not drawn Forbidden Lance ^^ I chained it, targeting Solar Flare Dragon and preventing it from being tributed while lowering it by 800 ATK. After that it was just enter BP, direct attack with Wattgiraffe and attack the weakened Solar Flare with Utopia.

Game.

Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2012-02-14, 14:33

@Ceteruler2: He should have won that duel. Tributing for Fire Art is a cost of the effect. This means it should have been off the field before the effect would resolve.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-14, 14:54

OverlordMMM wrote:@Ceteruler2: He should have won that duel. Tributing for Fire Art is a cost of the effect. This means it should have been off the field before the effect would resolve.
Well...crap. I did not know that ruling...
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-14, 17:26

I was playing at my locals, being friendly and talking with another duelist.
I was a little bummed out since i won my first ever rl duel, then got 2-0'd 3 times in a row by inzektors, x-sabers, and E-heros.

So then i was talking with this guy who plays t.g. agents, but has a dark world deck on the side. He asked to see my deck and said it was missing some key cards.
He then gave me a sillva and a dragged down to the grave, I was really grateful, and even won my next duel.

Why is everyone on DN such jack asses but people in real life are all bros?

Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 19:14

Kshroom wrote:I was playing at my locals, being friendly and talking with another duelist.
I was a little bummed out since i won my first ever rl duel, then got 2-0'd 3 times in a row by inzektors, x-sabers, and E-heros.

So then i was talking with this guy who plays t.g. agents, but has a dark world deck on the side. He asked to see my deck and said it was missing some key cards.
He then gave me a sillva and a dragged down to the grave, I was really grateful, and even won my next duel.

Why is everyone on DN such jack asses but people in real life are all bros?

Because there are diffent standards of behaviour on the Internet and in real life.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-14, 19:23

Kshroom wrote:Why is everyone on DN such jack asses but people in real life are all bros?

Must you generalize so much? While I have no idea about real life dueling not everyone on DN is a jackass. I rarely see Jackasses (though I might just have been lucky this entire time Very Happy)
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  HEBS721 2012-02-14, 21:42

You must be really lucky then, most randoms on DN are asshole noobs. I rarely get to finish a game because they start raging if I start winning or call them on a mistake.

On topic: I've been spending a lot of time playing WC2011. Its nice to have the everything automated every once in a while. I just got my first Fortune Lady card! I feel awesome now!........that is all.....
HEBS721
HEBS721

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-14, 21:47

I open great hand(I mean Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, Duality,Armageddon Knight, Centipede, Hornet and Gorz Afterwards) And Duality reveals Mystic Tomato, I add Tomato and set it. Opponent sets and passes, I summon Centipede destroy his face down Magical Merchant and Get Dragonfly. On his turn he goes Solar Recharge, than Lumina uses Reborn to summon Merchant and One For One to summon Bulb, and removes my Tomato, Hornet and Arma Knight. Than out of no where he summons BLS and JD, and I take 5700 from Trish and JD before summoning Gorz and he removes the token with BLS. Now on my turn I'm thinking what to do so I do this.

Summon Dragonfly and Equip Centipede from Grave, use Heavy Storm and Blast Centipede to summon Hornet. Overlay Hornet and Dragonfly for Zenmaiens, Zenmaines attacks into Trish and I detatch Hornet and than I suicide Gorz Into Trish. I use Montster Reborn on Centipede and destroy BLS with Hornet and Grab Dragonfly and than in End Phase Zenmaines destroys his JD.

It just felt so great...
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-15, 00:44

Using a Nordic deck.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 EWFxR

This guy wasted no time in dropping an Evil HERO Dark Gaia and an Evil HERO Malicious Fiend on the second turn of the match. Luckily, I chained to his Dakr Fusion with Maxx "C", giving me two draws in that turn. However, had I not set a Draining Shield on my first turn, his OTK could have succeeded.

Next turn I Set Garmr but he gets switched to ATK when my opp decides to attack it, losing 6000 LP. Then I lose 3500 from Malicious Fiend. I believe it is here that he also plays card destruction, getting rid of my Monster Reborn, Mind control, and Pot of Avarice, along with two other cards. x.x However, I activate Nordic Relic Laevateinn in his EP, and destroy his Dark Gaia.

I activate Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir on my turn, netting me a Valkyrie. I Banish a Ljosalf and a Mara for tokens, and tune them all for Odin. He destroys Malicious Fiend.

From then on, he didn't summon anything, allowing Odin to attack directly for the next two turns and win the game.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-15, 00:52

I truly feel like #1 in these moments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkJOCHHMX0
My fire deck is truly showing me the love today.
First turn: I set Laval Miller and end my turn.
Their turn. They set one and summon Rai-Oh. They attack Miller and I send Handmaiden, Laval Lady and Magma Cannoneer.
My turn: I summon Magma Cannoneer. As I don't want my Synchro summon to be negated, I use Flamvell Baby to boost it by 400, then discard Poun for 500 burn. Then use Sweltering Heat Transmission Field. I use Laval Lady to destroy the facedown card. (Good thing too. It was mirror force) With Their field empty, I use my 2 Rekindlings for Formula and 2 Duel Slashers and sync for Quasar and end my turn.
Their turn: Mind Control my Quasar and Banish Rai-oh and D.D. crow for Chaos Sorceror. They banish my Quasar, which lets me get Shooting Star.
My turn. I play a game of chance with Shooting Star's first effect and get one Tuner (looked like I'd get none) I used Magical Stone Excavation and brought back my Duel Slashers, Magma Cannoneer and Handmaiden and sync for Lavalval Dragon. I bounce their facedown monster with Dragon, then Xyz Summon #61 Volcasaurus (my all-time favorite Xyz) I destroy Sorceror with Volcasaurus's ability then attack for game with my Shooting Star and Duel Slasher
Here's the end game and a view of my grave: Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 QGb7w
Their grave was Mind Control, Chaos Sorceror and Mirror Force. Their banished zone was D.D. Crow and Rai-oh.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 00:59

Best moment I had: umm... changing my pic to Rainbow Dash with sunglasses I guess?
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HEBS721 2012-02-15, 01:09

Cheren wrote:Best moment I had: umm... changing my pic to Rainbow Dash with sunglasses I guess?
Agreed. Well done sir.
HEBS721
HEBS721

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 01:14

HEBS721 wrote:
Cheren wrote:Best moment I had: umm... changing my pic to Rainbow Dash with sunglasses I guess?
Agreed. Well done sir.
So you say. So I see.
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-15, 03:38

AhhGoodTimes wrote:
Kshroom wrote:Why is everyone on DN such jack asses but people in real life are all bros?

Must you generalize so much? While I have no idea about real life dueling not everyone on DN is a jackass. I rarely see Jackasses (though I might just have been lucky this entire time Very Happy)

This too. Most people I faced are really nice or aren't assholes at least. This may have to do with the way I act maybe ?
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2012-02-15, 13:27

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 9MxFe

Really fun duel against this guy. I was using a Neo-Spacian deck while he was playing a Trap Monster Deck.

After a really long back and forth battle where I actually bought out Elemental HERO Grand Neos twice, He was at 2900 while I was down to 2200 and I had no answer to his 2 Trap Monsters, Imperial Custom, Card Guard and a set Fake Trap that he had (he grabbed it using that cat thing so it was kinda obvious).

I draw into Miracle Fusion, bring out Elemental HERO Great Tornado to halve all their attacks and summon Elemental HERO Prisma to bring down Card Guard and attack one of his trap monsters with Prisma for game.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 20:24

Lol. Neo-Spacian is quite old, but fun to use.
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rare Poison 2012-02-15, 21:05

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 KSN5Y

Ok that's broken so.. https://imgur.com/KSN5Y
I was using Dark Worlds.. I didn't even play any cards really... But I still felt awesome

Last edited by Rare Poison on 2012-02-15, 21:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image broken?)
Rare Poison
Rare Poison

Birthday : 1996-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 22:21

Lol, current banlist is stupid
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2012-02-16, 11:23

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 CaSJQ
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-16, 14:51

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 UDbJb

First test with my Daedalus deck. I won the duel but it took too much time and preparation imo. However I know the deck will be much faster once Aquamirror Reincarnation comes out.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-16, 23:04

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 13 GB9Ej

Once again using Nordics. It was so early in the morning, so I forgot what this guy used.

At one point I drop Odin on him thanks to Valkyrie, but he activates Torrential Tribute. He knew what I had in mind, so he prevented Odin's rebirth by playing D.D. Crow. For a guy that was playing an Inzektor Centipede (the only Inzektor I saw in the duel) he took me by surprise.

I Set a Vanadis and he destroys her, letting me Banish Valkyrie and Vanadis on my next turn to summon Black Luster Soldier. He Overlays to Xyz Summon Zenmaines, using his effect to destroy Black Luster Soldier. It was at this point that we were tied (almost) in LP.

I turned the match around as soon as he destroyed Tanngrisnir, allowing me to summon 2 Level 3 Tokens. At this point, he had Catastor, Leviair, and Zenmaines on the field. On the next turn, I play Monster Reborn, reviving Black Luster Soldier (since he's Semi-Nomi), and then I summon another Vanadis, and thanks to her ability to substitute for any Nordic Tuner, I opt for Thor instead of another Odin. Using Thor's ability to negate his monsters' effects, I was able to clear his field to reduce his LP to 1200.

So, yeah. It's awesome to be able to destroy Zenmaines and Catastor without worrying about their effects for once xD
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  halfevil666 2012-02-17, 19:22

Who wins in my situation?
https://i.imgur.com/flJvC.jpg

Also can someone give me an estimation of the odds?

Last edited by halfevil666 on 2012-02-17, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my question :3)
halfevil666
halfevil666

Birthday : 1994-07-13

http://dduelists.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-17, 19:44

halfevil666 wrote:Who wins in my situation?

It depends on who drew the last piece first. The moment one of you get the last piece, except during a chain, that person wins the duel.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  halfevil666 2012-02-17, 19:47

Heimdall wrote:
halfevil666 wrote:Who wins in my situation?

It depends on who drew the last piece first. The moment one of you get the last piece, except during a chain, that person wins the duel.

that was first draw and i had just drew my last card, so technically it was simultaneously draw for us
halfevil666
halfevil666

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-17, 20:38

If your draw was the last piece you needed, you lose the duel.
If your draw was the princess (which I have no idea why it's in your deck in the first place), then the game is a draw.

The odds of drawing the 5 pieces in the first 5 cards is 5C5 * 5!35!/40! which is roughly 7.5987 x 10^-6. The probability of both players doing it is that squared, roughly 5.774 x 10^-11. So... one in a hundred-seventy billion? Not absolutely sure those numbers are right.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  halfevil666 2012-02-17, 23:42

made i really random deck, and princess is a boss :3
halfevil666
halfevil666

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-18, 01:45

I'm dominating the field from the start. I was facing good ol' Six Sams. My opponent summons kagemusha and uses asceticism to get Elder. They sync for Shi En. I hadn't seen him in so long, so I felt awesome to negate him. My opponent ends.

I summon Flamvell magician and attack directly with Magma Cannoneer and Magician, then Xyz Summon Lavalval Chain. They use Fiendish chain. That's on the field for some time. My opponent summons Enishi and uses Dojo to summon Kageki. They end. I summon Firedog and they bounce it with Enishi. I end my turn, since I'm unable to attack with Chain. My opponent summons another six sam and attacks with Enishi since it gained 500 Attack. I D-Prison it. They then synch for Catastor, set, then they end their turn.
On my turn, I draw the card I love so very much. Rekindling. I use Heavy Storm to get rid of any potential threat. As soon as I use Heavy Storm they quit.
Extra Note: I would've summoned Handmaiden, sent Boost Warrior to the graveyard with Chain, then use Rekindling. I bring back Boost Warrior, Flamvell Magician and Magma cannoneer. I would've sync'd for for 2 5's and either bounced Catastor or Xyz Summon Number 61 and destroy him. Or sync for 2, 8, then 10 for Shooting Star. Too bad they quit.

I've gotta start taking more screenshots.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next