Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up

+25
latinum
MK_ultra
DragunityTurbo
Ultimate lol
nsanejokr
DarkRiku
Roxzen
Tsunayoshi
ktownkid
dabestgamer
012yArthur0
Saturn
OverlordMMM
Axrest
stardust breaker
ensane
Potus-Mat
3E-hero neos
BasedGod
KaousFaustXIII
Ceteruler2
gamer14
Karakuri911
Red_Chaos
XIVcaliber
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up Empty Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-09, 15:39

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up 482px-Wind-Up
First off, the reason this isn't a full-blown guide is that even for me, who's been studying the archetype ever since they were announced in the OCG, the deck has so many options it makes my head spin every time I try to play it. Nevertheless, this will be an analysis of the archetype to the best of my ability. I apologize for totally ripping the format off of Johnny Raptor, by the way.

I - What /is/ Wind-Up?
II - Wind-Up Strategy
III - TCG-legal Wind-Up cards
IV - OCG Wind-Up cards
V - The Extra Deck
VI - Techs and tricks
VII - Sample Builds
VIII - Closing

I - What /is/ Wind-Up?

Wind-Up is an archetype based around monsters whose effects can only be used once while they are face-up on the field. Once you use the effect, it's gone for good while it's face up. However, there is an obvious catch; flipping the monster face-down, then face-up again resets the effect, just like you would re-wind a wind-up toy after letting it go for a while. There are a number of ways to do this, but I'll get into that later.

Wind-Up is a mixed bag of monsters. Most of them seem to be level 4 Warrior-type monsters, although there are Spellcasters, Psychics, Machines, Beasts, and Beast-Warriors in the mix as well. None of them have a set Attribute in common, though most of them are Earth or Wind. In short, the archetype itself has mixed support, but no worries; they have plenty of support on their own.

With Photon Shockwave and Order of Chaos, Wind-Up gets access to many Level 3 monsters, as well as two (you heard me, two) Rank 3 Xyz monsters. These monsters are very easy to make, whether in the pure build, or teching some splashable cards like Genex Ally Birdman.

II - Wind-Up Strategy

If it hasn't been made clear enough by the fact they're being released at the beginning of the Xyz era, I'm going to remind you all again: Wind-Up is an Xyz engine. The deck does a great job at churning out Rank 3, 4, and 5 Xyz monsters with little to no effort. That said, the strategy is going to be based off of whatever Xyz you decide to run in the Extra Deck, though general field swarming is usually what you're going to be doing. Wind-Up has crazy swarm power, with multiple tools used for grabbing Wind-Up monsters out of the hand, deck, and grave to put onto your field and make more black cards. The monsters in the deck have fairly solid stats, whether they be ATK or DEF, so you don't have to worry too much about monster protection. That said, you need to keep your monsters on the field, and make as many Xyz as possible. That is the deck's win condition. The deck recovers decently from monster nukes, but it's best to avoid them entirely. Run trap negation if you're scared of Torrential or Warning. Otherwise, stick to cards that will get you Xyzing peoples' expectations quickly.

"TCG-legal Wind-Up Cards":
"OCG Wind-Up Cards":

"The Extra Deck":
"Techs and Tricks":

"Sample Builds":

VIII - Closing

That's all I have for now, but if you want to see my deck builds, or suggest alternate tech, feel free to reply to this thread. I'm really excited to see where this deck goes in our current meta. Thanks for reading, and if there's anything wrong with the guide, please let me know.

Last edited by XIVcaliber on 2011-11-08, 03:37; edited 23 times in total
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Birthday : 1993-10-31

http://www.dreamaniacgame.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up Empty Re: Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-09, 16:14

i just wanted to point this out about No. 39
look for the alert part
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=6702
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up Empty Re: Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-09, 16:16

Oh, really. Looks like someone bullshitted me today when I was testing this deck, then. He negated his own attack to save himself from his kamikaze that he unwillingly attacked into. Oh well, thanks for the reminder, Utopia's still a good card regardless.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakuri911 2011-08-09, 17:50

Wait a minute? Negating their effects resets their effects?
Karakuri911
Karakuri911

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-09, 17:52

XIVcaliber wrote:Oh, really. Looks like someone bullshitted me today when I was testing this deck, then. He negated his own attack to save himself from his kamikaze that he unwillingly attacked into. Oh well, thanks for the reminder, Utopia's still a good card regardless.

yeah i just wanted to point that out. Good article tho
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-09, 23:09

Karakuri911 wrote:Wait a minute? Negating their effects resets their effects?

Yes. Since their effects can only be used once while they're face up on the field, negating their effects and letting the condition wear off resets the effect. It's the same thing with "once per turn" effects and special summoning from the Graveyard. Lonefire can use its effect if it is brought back to the field after it's used its effect, even though the effect states "once per turn". The Wind-Up monsters are similar to this, as in when their effects are negated, their effects are not being treated as being active on the field, so when its effect becomes active again, the effect will reset.

I hope that was clear enough.

Red_Chaos wrote:yeah i just wanted to point that out. Good article tho

Thanks a lot! I'm still working on it, though, and hopefully people are as interested with the archetype as I am.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-08-15, 15:16

this archetype seems fun to play. I especially like the idea of not being affected by gravity bind. Very Happy

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-15, 15:30

gamer14 wrote:this archetype seems fun to play. I especially like the idea of not being affected by gravity bind. Very Happy

Well, the Xyz monsters aren't. The regular monsters are affected by Gravity Bind as long as they're level 4. The whole point of that is to allow you to get your boss monsters out without fear of attacking from larger monsters.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2011-08-15, 15:42

Awesome, another Wind-Up/Mainspring lover! I thought I was like the only on the forum ^_^

This guide is awesome; it says everything I've been trying to tell my friends for a while now Laughing

+1!
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-15, 16:15

I've been wanting to play these before the Xyz came out of DN, definitely going to give them a spin (pun intended Wink).

you mentioned something about beast build and level 4 build but did not stress out what those are (or i might've just missed it?), if it would be great if you would... other than that, this is a great article.

btw i was thinking if its possible/good to make an OTK build around overwound spring?

EDIT:

i would just like to say these little toys are AMAZING! I play tested it against blackwings, and i got hit with delta crow on the 2nd turn! -3 cards for me, but with Magician + Factory (and zenmeister, which would be the first one you need to summon) I easily regained my -3 in a couple of turns, you can practically Xyz a Rank 4 EVERY TURN!! I teched 3x UFO Turtles to get Magician faster, and some generic removal cards. plus a couple of 7tools to make sure magic-factory-meister rolling. To everyone bored with their old netdecked shits, you should definitely give this a try.

+1 rep bro, i wouldn't know where to start without this article. Smile
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-16, 01:41

I'll post my builds here in a minute, they'll be in the OP under a new section.

Thanks a lot for the support, guys! Who would have thought my first reputation would have been for a guide like this!
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  BasedGod 2011-08-16, 02:47

in the sample build u put only 2 factorys i find that 3 are mandatory
BasedGod
BasedGod

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-16, 03:17

I haven't really seen an advantage from running three compared to running two. It's a good card, an amazing card, at that, but seeing it too much runs you the risk of not having monsters in hand, which are important for Factory to even be useful. I'll definitely try three, but running two hasn't cost me any games. Also, like I said in that section, yours doesn't have to (and probably never will) be exactly the same as mine. Plus, running three in the current TCG-legal build is something I wouldn't recommend, simply because we don't have enough monsters to actually use three of it with consistently.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  BasedGod 2011-08-16, 03:21

when i play tested with them i found that 3 was the bomb. I also find that the dog, soldier and magican are enough monsters i need to start doing the combos ( with consistent)
BasedGod
BasedGod

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-16, 10:11

BasedGod wrote:when i play tested with them i found that 3 was the bomb. I also find that the dog, soldier and magican are enough monsters i need to start doing the combos ( with consistent)
just like to remind you that you can only activate the effect of factory once per turn regardless of how many copies you have active
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  BasedGod 2011-08-16, 11:20

KaousFaustXIII wrote:
BasedGod wrote:when i play tested with them i found that 3 was the bomb. I also find that the dog, soldier and magican are enough monsters i need to start doing the combos ( with consistent)
just like to remind you that you can only activate the effect of factory once per turn regardless of how many copies you have active

i know....? i meant like u really dont need that much monsters to + of factory...
BasedGod
BasedGod

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-16, 13:52

Mmkay, so...this new banlist greatly changes how Wind-Up is going to be played. With Oppression gone, it's going to be a bit harder to set up, but luckily, the Konami gods have given us a second Summoner Monk and two more Gravity Binds. I think what I'm going to do is run a third Instant Fusion along with a third Wind-Up Factory as extra targets for my second Monk, then take out a Goblindbergh for my second Monk, and Oppression for a second Bind. I'll see if I need to run three after some testing.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-16, 14:03

i didn't know i was supposed to put Oppression :/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-08-16, 15:02

I played Oppression because it was broken, plus it helped with the Gadget engine.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-08-23, 13:28

I wonder if Order of Chaos will grant us more Wind-ups?

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-04, 05:01

That's what I'm really hoping, to be honest. Wind-Up already has fantastic support, but I feel one more pack of good support will let the possibilities of this deck go through the roof. My hopes (which may not be realized) are a second Xyz monster that flips face-down monsters face-up. That way, it and Zenmaister can be the best bros in the Yugioh universe.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-09-04, 06:15

Hey nice guide, really helps me building my deck Very Happy.
What about Genex Ally Birdman, it returns a Wind-Up, Special Summons itself, pretty good with Knight.
Also, Overwound Spring is awesome here I guess, it only negates the summoned monster it's effect, you can still activate the effect, which means it's easy to trigger stuff like Magician.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-04, 14:08

Birdman, right!

If you want to go into some synchros while also resetting your Wind-Up monsters, Birdman is a great way to do that, since it allows you to easily go into 7* synchros. Black Rose Dragon and Genex Ally Triforce come to mind, if you synchro Birdman with an Earth monsters to make Triforce, then it gets an Ancient Gear effect where your opponent can't activate spells or traps until the end of the Damage Step when it attacks. The only problem is that if you have Bind or Level Limit set up, it's kind of useless.

EDIT: Genex Ally Triforce is actually really amazing. With EARTH monsters as the non-tuners (Warrior, Soldier, Goblindbergh), you get the Ancient Gear effect. With FIRE monsters as the non-tuners (Magician), it gets a Flame Wingman effect where it burns your opponent equal to the ATK of monsters it destroys by battle. Now, here's the best part: if you synchro Birdman with a LIGHT monster (Knight) to make Triforce, you can special summon a Light monster from your Graveyard once per turn in face-down Defense position. Knights forever!
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-06, 21:41

I love this archtype. I really do. It even has its own theme music...

Hurry up with the Beast build! I desire to spam Hunter!
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-06, 22:35

Good call, Potus. I've updated the OP with the third sample build, including a small deck profile and tutorial.

Also, the two previous sample builds have been fixed for the new banlist. Keep in mind that these are my personal builds and in no way are they the only way to run the deck. Be creative, Wind-Up is a cool archetype and can be taken many different ways.

EDIT 2: The Extra Deck section has also been updated with information on all the popular Rank 4 Xyz monsters, and their synergy with the deck.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-09-08, 18:01

finally! got a zenny. thanks to him I can finally make something other than No.39. anyway here's my decklist IRL:
3x Wind-up Solider
2x Wind-up Magician (need 1 more)
2x Wind-up Dog
1x Wind-up Snail (will replace with magicain)
1x Wind-up Juggler
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Goblindbergh
2x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Effect Veiler
1x of Yellow,Red, and Green Gadget
1x Gale the Whirlwind
spells
1x Pot of Duality
1x Gold sarcophagus
1x instant fusion
1x dark hole
1x smashing ground
1x Book of moon
1x monster reborn
1x Heavy storm
1x wind-up factory (need another one)
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Pot of Avarice
traps
1x Gravity bind
1x seven tools of the bandit
1x mirror force
1x Compulsory evacuation device
1x Bottomless trap hole
1x starlight road
1x torrential tribute
1x dimensional prison
1x ultimate offering
1x call of the haunted
extra deck:
2x Adreus, keeper of Armageddon
1x Wind-up Zenmaister (cant get another)
1x No 39. Utopia (same as Zenny)
1x Cyber Saurus
1x Stardust Dragon
1x red Dragon Archfiend

Would like opinions on the Deck Smile

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-08, 23:53

Zenny is amazingly easy to get, he's a cheap Ultra and an even cheaper tin promo. Getting the tin gets you a Duality and a Kristya, too, so it's well worth it.

I like the deck, though I don't see how only running one of each gadget works out well...
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  ensane 2011-09-10, 05:01

Might want to add the name of Goblinbergh for those that don't know what it is.
ensane
ensane

Birthday : 1992-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  stardust breaker 2011-09-11, 14:45

thanks a lot Very Happy

stardust breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  stardust breaker 2011-09-11, 14:45

thanks a lot Very Happy

stardust breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 15:33

stardust breaker wrote:thanks a lot Very Happy
Alright, yeah this is superspam.
So, what of Birdman?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-09-11, 15:54

Potus-Mat wrote:
stardust breaker wrote:thanks a lot Very Happy
Alright, yeah this is superspam.
So, what of Birdman?

Mentioned it and tested it, it's working pretty dammn well in a Wind-Up build, totally supports these guys!
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-14, 04:01

Ew, spam, in my guide...?

Already? Dammit.

Regardless, the next update to the guide will be an expansion to the Techs and Tricks section. Give me a bit to do it, college and whatnot.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Axrest 2011-09-20, 16:53

Wind-Ups are the current kings of Rank 5 XYZs. With Cyber Dragons and Instant Fusions, you can start upping pluses using Tiras and Volcasaurus. I highly recommend builds based on Rank 5 XYZs. The deck can't do Rank 4 as well as others, but at the moment it's the only one that can touch Rank 5s, giving it a niche in the meta, even if it's a weak one.
Axrest
Axrest

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-09-28, 17:53

the ninja xyz seem like an amazing addition to the xyz pool of wind-ups. Also im wondering if T.G striker and orient dragon are good for the build?

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-28, 19:35

Yay, new Rank Three Wind-Up! Thoughts, Mister Caliber?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Axrest 2011-09-28, 19:56

Potus-Mat wrote:Yay, new Rank Three Wind-Up! Thoughts, Mister Caliber?

Having the name "Wind-Up" slapped on it didn't make it a wind-up. It's effect doesn't help the archtype at all, as it's just generic, and rank 3 isn't something standard Wind-Up decks do very well. It's just more Tour Guide love.
Axrest
Axrest

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-09-29, 18:23

I agree with Axrest. unless you use dog/hunter, this xyz does not work well in wind-ups.

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-29, 18:45

Being a Wind-Up does not make it a Wind-Up? It still gets their support, and has a nice effect, indeed.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2011-10-06, 11:14

Wind-Up lovers, Photon Shockwave has given us a new toy!

Santa's Workshop ~ An Analysis of Wind-Up WindUpRabbitPHSW-EN-OP

Wind-Up Rabbit
EARTH
Level 3
Beast-Warrior/Effect
During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "Wind-Up" monster you control; banish it until your next Standby Phase. This effect can only be activated once while this card is face-up on the field. Effect Unconfirmed.

Thoughts, Caliber?
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-10-06, 17:10

that seems fun. But why is he a 3?

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakuri911 2011-10-06, 17:12

gamer14 wrote:that seems fun. But why is he a 3?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Zenmaines

That's why.
Karakuri911
Karakuri911

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-10-06, 22:45

Interesting. You can banish himself to keep him from being destroyed. You can use him for Leviar, and use Leviar's effect immediately to use another card's effect twice in the same turn.

I actually like the idea of him, although I've got no personal experience with the archetype.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-10-07, 03:15

Whoa, guys, I am so sorry that I've been dead. I'm mostly pleased with the influx of TCG-exclusive Wind-Ups. I'm currently tinkering with a T.G. Wind-Up build that incorporates plenty of Level 3 monsters to abuse Rabbit and Zenmaines. As you know, Zenmaines' effect is not once-per-field, so you know what that means...free pluses with Factory and Magician, yeah!!!

As much as I hate to say it, we're going to start seeing Tour Guide builds in the near future to power out Zenmaines, because it's that good. I'm not going to say much else on the matter, because I'm part of the 80% of Yugioh players that don't own one. I'll draft up a TGU build if you all would like that, though, simply because there might be people in the 20% that may want to run this deck.

Leviair is going to do very well in the deck. With Rabbit to fuel him, along with possible GoldSarc tech, we have plenty of combos related to it. Problem is, with Dog, Hunter, and Rabbit being our only 3* monsters, we need some faster monsters to speed the process. Birdman and T.G. Warwolf work very well.

If you want to go back to a more traditional T.G. build, running Rhino, Hunter, Dog, and Rabbit with Horn of the Phantom Beast for extra drawing is never a bad idea, especially since Rhino pluses when it dies and gets us Striker or Warwolf, which are pretty much generic combo pieces by this point.

As well as I also hate to say this, pure Wind-Up is going to have difficulty running Rank 3 Xyz. Let's face it: while Rabbit is an amazing card, we can't avoid that Dog is better for Rank 5s and Hunter is just plain sub-optimal. You can't go 100% pure anymore if you expect to go into Zenmaines consistently. Birdman is one of my favorite cards in the game, and of course it helps amazingly, since it also resets Wind-Up monsters.

Also, let me assert: Despite all of these changes to the archetype, old builds will still be viable. Sure, they won't have Tour Guide or Zenmaines, but a skilled player can neutralize the synchro aspect of the alternate decks, and Rank 4 Xyz generally are bigger than Rank 3s, Acid Golem being the obvious exception. But, that's okay, we don't have him yet.

This guide is getting rusty, so I really need to clean it up with this info in the future, but until then, there's my opinion on the matter.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  gamer14 2011-10-17, 17:33

we get new toys in order of chaos. Yay!

gamer14

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-10-17, 19:10

Let's review these toys, shall we?

Keep in mind these effects are unconfirmed and may be wrong. I'll just take the info from the leaks that are on the wiki.

Wind-Up Aircraft Carrier Zenmighty

"2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: you can detach an Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Wind-Up" monster from your hand or Deck. When a face-up "Wind-Up" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can detach an Xyz Material from this card to target that card; return that target to your hand."

Brilliant. Amazing. Broken. Positive adjectives. With Wind-Up Rabbit and Birdman at our disposal, this is cake to summon, too. Put it in your extra deck right next to Zenmaines and Leviair. Most badass name in the universe, too.

Wind-Up Honey

"When this card is destroyed by battle: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Wind-Up" monster from your Deck."

Also very good. My guess is that it'll be a level 3. Wind-Up has needed a battle searcher for a while, though. I wouldn't run three, but one or two is a definite must.

Wind-Up Rat

"During your Main Phase: you can change this face-up Attack Position monster to face-up Defense Position to target 1 "Wind-Up" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field."

It doesn't negate effects, so it would definitely be a replacement for Overwound Spring. My guess is it will be a level 1, just like Bat.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-10-17, 19:31

^Honeybee is 1, Rat is 3.
So, basically, Rat is an insteant Zenmaight or Zenmaines, or Zenmaister if you summon Warrior.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-10-17, 20:29

See, when I posted that, only their effects were revealed.

But that helps a lot, thanks.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-10-20, 12:08

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Swinging_Spring_Scales

Here's another Wind-Up card that's coming in Order of Chaos. Looks useful. If you stack up levels with Wind-Ups effs onto a single Wind-Up, you either get a high-level Xyz or a +1.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-10-20, 12:55

With the new awesome support these guys are getting pretty dammn amazing, can easily get Rank 3, 4 or 5.
With Honeybee, I actually decide to run 1 for 1 here lol.

These guys have just gotten so many new combo's because of the new support, got to love Santa toys.

Ps: Can't wait for Christmas, that's the day Konami has to make this Archetype super special broken lol.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next