Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

+14
Rainbow Dash
Master Jordan
Broken_Soul
maskedhero303
dabestgamer
DarkRiku
Prince Vegeta
MarbZ
MultiJazzBeat
Zero2Hero
Potus-Mat
Spoon
Rainbow Haruka
Adept VantageSP
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Post  Master Jordan 2011-09-10, 20:31

birth by sleep was for psp me thinks.
Master Jordan
Master Jordan

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Post  Rainbow Dash 2011-09-10, 20:58

I didnt like birth by sleep as much as i liked the others, KH2 was my fave and being a FF fan i liked playing them for the first time and wondering what FF characters would make an appearance so its a shame that they didnt really add more to BBS although on the other hand they were probably trying to focus more on their own characters and such. I guess if i spend more time playing BBS id like it a bit more, i just havent gotten back to playing it in ages =/
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-10, 22:33

Y'know, now that I think about it, Xehanort is kinda broken. I mean, he gets old, so he steals Terra's body, then he gets beaten, so he becomes Xehanort... junior, I guess... then he becomes a Heartless and a Nobody, and they both get destroyed, so... Xehanort is revived...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-10, 22:47

i don't get it cuz i haven't played BBS or 362/2 days
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-09-11, 00:04

Potus-Mat wrote:Y'know, now that I think about it, Xehanort is kinda broken. I mean, he gets old, so he steals Terra's body, then he gets beaten, so he becomes Xehanort... junior, I guess... then he becomes a Heartless and a Nobody, and they both get destroyed, so... Xehanort is revived...

I know. He is broken. I guess they just wanted him to be the ultimate villain for the whole franchise. Guess they didn't want to create a new main villain.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 00:08

DarkRiku wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Y'know, now that I think about it, Xehanort is kinda broken. I mean, he gets old, so he steals Terra's body, then he gets beaten, so he becomes Xehanort... junior, I guess... then he becomes a Heartless and a Nobody, and they both get destroyed, so... Xehanort is revived...

I know. He is broken. I guess they just wanted him to be the ultimate villain for the whole franchise. Guess they didn't want to create a new main villain.
Well, after Kingdom Hearts III, they said that they will bring in a new villain, but still...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-09-11, 00:23

Potus-Mat wrote:
DarkRiku wrote:

Well, after Kingdom Hearts III, they said that they will bring in a new villain, but still...

Link Please.....I didn't hear anything about that. Got me curious now.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  Resurgence 2011-09-11, 11:02

DarkRiku wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
DarkRiku wrote:

Link Please.....I didn't hear anything about that. Got me curious now.

He's either speculating on the unreleased Kingdom Hearts 3's ending or referring to a possible hidden big bad in Dream Drop Distance.

Well, I love Kingdom Hearts and everything Kingdom Hearts related. While Birth By Sleep I did not like as much as 362 Over 2 Days (or for that matter, in certain aspects, Chain of Memories even) it is still the second best game ever released on the Playstation Portable (first is SMT: P3P, though I'm sure this statement will incur the wrath of either Dissidia fanatics or Monster Hunter fanatics.)

I do seem to recall a rumor that, in the main Kingdom Hearts series (the numbered ones, 1, 2, 3) they were going to drop Sora and Riku and go on to a set of characters. I assumed it would have to be about Sora because of KH 2's ending, but the secret ending and the fact that Dream Drop Distance will continue that story itself, I'm beginning to think it may be the case.
Resurgence
Resurgence

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2011-12-08, 02:48

I'm late on this but i love kingdom hearts. But I have only been able to play 1,2, and chain of memories(fffuuuu Riku in that hula skirt).
Greaaat story line.
Love the characters.
The fighting was great

Only problems I saw in the first game
1)hard to change camera angle
2)their mouths never matched their speech, ever...

I just love almost everything about KH. I love the music too, Utada is very talented in my opinion xD
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-12-08, 02:59

I have to say I wish they would like release some type of collectors edition of the games for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2011-12-08, 03:02

DarkRiku wrote:I have to say I wish they would like release some type of collectors edition of the games for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
imagine a Live KH.
oh my god.
*nerdgasm*
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2011-12-08, 03:04

CheyMcFly wrote:
DarkRiku wrote:I have to say I wish they would like release some type of collectors edition of the games for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
imagine a Live KH.
oh my god.
*nerdgasm*
Multiplayer KH?
BLASPHEMY!
358/2 Days was OK though.
(This thread is now mine)
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2011-12-08, 03:07

DefiniteOtaku wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
imagine a Live KH.
oh my god.
*nerdgasm*
Multiplayer KH?
BLASPHEMY!

yes yes like go on Xbox and have a "multiplayer" section. oh boy oh boy I can just imagine how great it could be, and how terrible it probably would be.
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2011-12-08, 03:10

CheyMcFly wrote:
DefiniteOtaku wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
imagine a Live KH.
oh my god.
*nerdgasm*
Multiplayer KH?
BLASPHEMY!

yes yes like go on Xbox and have a "multiplayer" section. oh boy oh boy I can just imagine how great it could be, and how terrible it probably would be.
If they are going to do Multiplayer KH, they had better take a good amount of time to make sure its good, not just tacked on like 358/2 or BBS.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-12-08, 04:58

DefiniteOtaku wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
DefiniteOtaku wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
imagine a Live KH.
oh my god.
*nerdgasm*
Multiplayer KH?
BLASPHEMY!

If they are going to do Multiplayer KH, they had better take a good amount of time to make sure its good, not just tacked on like 358/2 or BBS.

When are you going to start explaining all the theories and ideas people have come up with since you know so much about the KH universe?

You could write a book report with how much you know.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-08, 05:07

I really don't have much to say atm, but BBS is still currently my fav KH game. Ventus was cool, Terra was awesome (fav male character), and Aqua is just.... <3... (fav female character). One thing that bothers me is that Whole Squall/Leon thing. I prefer Squall because I am an FF lover.

I feel like posting images... meh already logged out of tons of stuff. I will do it tomorrow!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2011-12-08, 05:58

DarkRiku wrote:When are you going to start explaining all the theories and ideas people have come up with since you know so much about the KH universe?

You could write a book report with how much you know.
Lol, I need an starting point, but once I have that, I can go on forever.
Ask me about a few of my fan theories.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-12-08, 13:38

Anyone excited about Dream Drop Dive?
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Birthday : 1994-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-19, 11:59

here's my very brief view on each of the games:

KH1: when you play this game as a 9 year old, raised by Disney and comic books, this game is a dream come true. Whackin' dudes with a Keyblade (even though it's blunt, whatever. it's magic) is far more satisfying than any other game I played at that age.

CoM: why would put the sequel to a console game on a handheld? who are the Organization assholes and why should I care? this game is where my confusion about the series began. the card gimmick was enough to distract me though.

KH2: Did Sora go through puberty while in that capsule thing? and when did Kairi get so smokin' hot? at least now we know what the Org. wants, even though it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. More confusion, slightly better gameplay. let's move on

358/2 Days: alright time for Kingdom Hearts 3! wait what? Days? what is this, another hand held game? and more Org. bullshit? wow, third time in a row and Square STILL can't make these guys likeable (with the exception of Axel and maybe Xigbar). I especially like how they completely gave up on Luxord and just gave him game puns -_-". I guess I liked the stuff with Xion, though.

BBS: I really wanted to like this game, really. the gameplay is spectacular, the music is fantastic. but the story just ruins it and it's all because of two things:
1: Terra, Aqua and Ven don't travel together.
remember when Kingdom Hearts games had party members? where did that go? that would have been perfect for this game! the keybladers goin around fighting unversed and savin' the day and stuff? awesome! but no, because this is a prequel and basically a tragic story we have to have characters act like idiots, not sticking together, not even telling each other whats going on in their respective stories, all just so we can watch them all get the shaft in the ending, waiting to be saved by Sora. Thanks a lot, Square.

RE:Coded: ...
*sees the ending*
Kingdom Hearts 3-D better be fuckin' amazing...
DyceMan
DyceMan

Birthday : 1993-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-19, 14:49

That game will probably be the main reason I get a 3DS. From what I have seen the game seems like it will be pretty good.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-02-19, 23:05

DDD has TWEWY characters.
I don't care what anyone says, its going to be awesome.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2