Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Game Flu?

5 posters

Go down

Good Game Flu? Empty Good Game Flu?

Post  Azaryn 2011-08-21, 19:10

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Drug-Compound-Wipes-Out-Multiple-Viral-Infections-127974633.html

I don't know how many of you are in to science and the latest happenings but this caught my attention. I saw it on popsci and read up on it more through the link above and honestly, it's amazing. The advances in medicine, technology, and science in the past decade or so has just been astonishing and this has to be up there if it works in reality how it has been projected to (theoretically).
Azaryn
Azaryn
Banned 

Birthday : 1994-01-27

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Good Game Flu? Empty Re: Good Game Flu?

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-21, 19:29

i would like to see how this test with humans since they are only do this in dishes right now but it begs the question......

What if it doesn't kill every thing and just makes the surviving cells stronger?

Would the world be better of with no viruses at all?
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Jordan 2011-08-23, 15:38

Hmmm. im more worried that they will make a drug that will go wrong and insend of killing the infestions, will kill anything that lives.
Master Jordan
Master Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-23, 16:42

jordanrockz wrote:Hmmm. im more worried that they will make a drug that will go wrong and insend of killing the infestions, will kill anything that lives.
or turn everyone into zombies o_o
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-08-23, 17:00

Azaryn wrote:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Drug-Compound-Wipes-Out-Multiple-Viral-Infections-127974633.html

I don't know how many of you are in to science and the latest happenings but this caught my attention. I saw it on popsci and read up on it more through the link above and honestly, it's amazing. The advances in medicine, technology, and science in the past decade or so has just been astonishing and this has to be up there if it works in reality how it has been projected to (theoretically).

The drug probably costs hundreds and will most likely not be effective on major viruses (such as HIV/AIDS)

this is just me assuming, not fact
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down