Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abdo's Random Ruling Questions

4 posters

Go down

Solved Abdo's Random Ruling Questions

Post  Abdo_Tarek 2011-08-24, 08:59

I get lots of random ruling questions so I'll edit this post every time I get a new one.

1-My opponent has a face up royal decree,I later activate my royal decree,what happens?

2-Destiny Hero Diamond dude,if I use his eff,get to use poly,he is destroyed,can I still use the eff next turn?

3-I have Stardust on the field,I summon a monster,opponent uses bottomless trap hole,I negate with stardust,then use miracle Syncro fusion,and then miracle dig to return Stardust to grave,can I summon it at the End Phase?

-More to come

Last edited by Abdo_Tarek on 2011-08-24, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Abdo_Tarek
Abdo_Tarek

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Abdo's Random Ruling Questions

Post  Spoon 2011-08-24, 09:05

Abdo_Tarek wrote:1-My opponent has a face up royal decree,I later activate my royal decree,what happens?
Absolutely nothing. Nobody cares Very Happy

2-Destiny Hero Diamond dude,if I use his eff,get to use poly,he is destroyed,can I still use the eff next turn?
Yes, you can still use the Spell Card's effect even if Diamond Dude is no longer on the field.

3-I have Stardust on the field,I summon a monster,opponent uses solemn warring,I negate with stardust,then use miracle Syncro fusion,and then miracle dig to return Stardust to grave,can I summon it at the End Phase?
You cannot negate Solemn Warning with Stardust Dragon, question becomes obsolete Razz On the actual question: No, if Stardust is banished after it was Tributed for its own effect (by any means) and later returned to the Graveyard, you cannot Special Summon him during the End Phase.
If "Banisher of the Light"'s effect is active and you Tribute "Stardust Dragon", or if "D.D. Crow" removes "Stardust Dragon" from play after it is Tributed, then "Stardust Dragon" will not Special Summon itself during the End Phase. This applies even if "Stardust Dragon" is later returned to the Graveyard.
*link*
Spoon
Spoon

Birthday : 1989-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdo_Tarek 2011-08-24, 09:18

Who said anything about solemn warning,check again it says bottomless trap hole
Abdo_Tarek
Abdo_Tarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon 2011-08-24, 09:21

Abdo_Tarek wrote:Who said anything about solemn warning,check again it says bottomless trap hole
I quoted your original post (including the spelling error), you can't escape it Razz Not that it changes anything about your question, it's just a thing I wanted to get straight.
Spoon
Spoon

Birthday : 1989-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-08-24, 09:24

Yea, I saw too... at question no.3 it was solemn warning before OP edited it Abdo's Random Ruling Questions 2849847436
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdo_Tarek 2011-08-24, 09:24

well if u get all ur rulings from the anime u must make a mistake like that xD
Abdo_Tarek
Abdo_Tarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruf_Pup13 2011-08-24, 11:30

Anyways, Who watches the show now a days?

Point is Spoon is right on the rulings.
Ruf_Pup13
Ruf_Pup13

Birthday : 1993-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down