Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion

+16
stardust breaker
Roxzen
Darkness1
Lord Ike
Toxique
Xb-Eazy
conkliod
coolchemist2001
Supreme_King
EG.DanielMenezes
Erathsmus
Phoenix Wright
Kyosuke
Chevalie12
KaousFaustXIII
Lovelace
20 posters

Go down

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Empty Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion

Post  Lovelace 2011-05-25, 13:37

I'm doing a a guide on my favorite archtype ever, Worms. Guide is still in process atm.

Worm Alphabet

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaoeJcplGM5HiA_q6BgV4Fm-mLQtjLI9TZAE0W6PWn0EHBuKyLNQ

Worm Barses

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdIle51cnVP9RC6FulhKHR0E-_r_cNpRllMQ5SecjtO6oXu7Jiiw

Caratros......... he's like a Rapist, or something. He's just sitting there, in semi darkness, with his arms stretched out, and he has wings, scary..........., anyway, back on topic. Cartaros is the RotA for Worms, in monster form. Use 2-3.

Worm Dimikles

Worm Erokin

Worm Falco

Worm G

Worm Hope

Worm Illidan

Worm Jeteklips

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq74j0VswhAvEUXhuI2hvn56OpI1nHSDlbhBX4Dc4IRxwJahxG

Worm King, the King of all the Worms! He sure didn't earn that title without deserving it. King is a great 2700 beat stick, with a Descendant like effect. The main way you will want to summon him, is by W Nebula Meteorite. If you draw into him, it can and will be a horrific dead draw, so just hope he stays in the deck where he belongs. Run 0-2

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHHsh7VOY3djg5_TlK9ESPg51RlS53r5T84f2PLSH0pA2fMhTE

With all the protection we have in this deck, a protected Linx will easily win games, fast. With the draw power from Nebula Meteor, we don't really need Linx anymore. Run 0-1. I use 1.

Worm Millidith

Worm Noble

Worm Opera

Worm Prince

Worm Queen

Worm Rakuyeh

Worm Solid

Worm Tentacles

Worm Ugly

Worm Victory

Worm Warlord

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKpyo0hHUBI3oF-sXDgal3CkTeXqN5M1DNI_h2QHFemK0eha1R

Xex is just incredible. I don't know where we'd be without it. You always want to open with Xex in first hand. Summoning Xex is almost always a +1. You summon him, dump Yagan, use Yagans eff and bring it to the field, and now you've got a 1800 beater, and an 1800 defending bouncer. Incredible, right? Did you notice that Yagan is in the background of Xex's card? Run 3. Always. No exceptions.

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu0xj9TLCIKUs86BW6g6WfLNMvO7ew_iBrUW1mZfY2ca-m3-CErg

Yagan, Xex's twin. I shouldn't have to say much, since Xex's description gave a good description for Yagan too. If you got Xex, on field, then this should be in the grave. Bring Yagan back from grave with it's eff, and you just +1'd. Run 3. Always. No exceptions. Did you notice Xex in the back of this cards picture?

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGJe80uJOLug88fBg0Kp_K8BJFQd4rD9mi0sdcdL2eyRhg-CfUeQ

The boss of the Worms, and it is nothing short of amazing. It gots 3 amazing effects. Only problem with using Zero is that the only way to summon it is with Future Fusion, and that will screw your monster ratio, or with Super Poly in a mirror match. Run 0-1, i recommend using in the extra deck for siding in Super Poly in mirror matches.

The spells and traps:

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlhNin8I7MxqYVZLX5ATTuOjMp4460gu3g0XgzvlgIRkljHUeefg

Don't use it. Nuff said.

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaXPrBTZ0FQyqhKZTvqSTWJ-Qfy8M0BVerj62l4yZCxslZ0vOS

Wow! What a card! This has to be the most powerful themed trap card ever! There is just so many things you can do with this card. First turn, summon Xex and Yagan, set Meteorite. Opponents turn, they summon a monster, you chain meteorite and bounce that monster back to hell.During End Phase, flip Xex and Yagan face down, draw 2 cards, and summon King. On your turn, use Kings eff, tribute Yagan, destroy something. If needed, tribute King with his effect, and destroy something else, then revive Yagan with it's effect. Note that Yagan will not be removed from play if it was summoned with it's effect, then flipped face down with W Nebula Meteorite.

Support Cards

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion 2Q==

All Worms are Reptiles, making this a great card for the Worms. Most of the time you send her out, it won't be for huge attack points, it'll be for that End Phase effect. During Each of your End Phases, you must destroy 1 card. Awesome. Please note that this is a mandatory effect, so if your opponent has no cards on field, you'll have to destroy 1 of your cards during the end phase. Run 0-2, it's personal preference, I recommend using 1.

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIb_dKGwQsikpigBOblQezIjXlrkI4aSuv8kxi2T8srWekKTeKXg

Genex "Awesome!' Birdman! This card is awesome. It allows you to re use your Worms effects, it's a level 3 tuner, and most importantly, it gives access to Genex Ally Triforce. Run 0-2

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion 2Q==

All Worms are light, use this. Run 1

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5oGCqqlLYGFaXktT6Y2Jwi6r9fe1UgNqEpepnY3b-45VcaqLfQ

It's a costless Icarus Attack for reptiles. No reason at all not to run it. Run 2-3.

Sample Decklists:

Worm Control: built by N Harmonia

Total: 40

Monsters: 16

3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
1x Worm King
1x Worm Linx
2x Fossil Dyna
1x Honest
2x Effect Veiler

Spells: 9
3x Pot of Duality
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 15
3x Worm Nebula Meteorite
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Solemn Warning
2x Offering to the Snake Deity
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Starlight Road
1x Solemn Judgment

Last edited by N Harmonia on 2011-10-04, 15:03; edited 2 times in total
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-05-25, 15:18

funny the title... because Nebula really DOES carry the whole deck, without it they're barely competitive.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Beware the meteorite: The official Worm Guide and Discussion

Post  Lovelace 2011-05-25, 15:28

That is not true in anyway. W Nebula Meteorite is not our only way of winning. We win by annoying the heck out of the opponent with Worms and traps. Meteorite is just a win more card.

I hate it when people say Worms can only win due to Meteorite. If a deck could only win due to 1 trap card, then it is worthless crap.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Chevalie12 2011-05-26, 19:10

thecicada wrote:That is not true in anyway. W Nebula Meteorite is not our only way of winning. We win by annoying the heck out of the opponent with Worms and traps. Meteorite is just a win more card.

I hate it when people say Worms can only win due to Meteorite. If a deck could only win due to 1 trap card, then it is worthless crap.

That really is true.
The only thing keeping this deck in check is Meteorite.

Draw Meteorite , you win.
Chevalie12
Chevalie12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-05-26, 19:21

Just thought i'd say that Worms topped YCS! =D
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyosuke 2011-05-26, 20:10

I made an article in KC about Worms, idk if you guys want me to post it here. It goes more into detail and stuff.
Kyosuke
Kyosuke

Birthday : 1993-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-05-26, 20:23

Yes, post it, that'd be great. I'm not exactly the best person to write stuff like this =/.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-05-26, 21:02

I run 1 lynx just so I can mill it with xex and drop a junk synchron
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-05-26, 21:49

thecicada wrote:Just thought i'd say that Worms topped YCS! =D
Worms has been around more than 3 months before Meteorite came out, why do you think people dont take it to tournaments at that time?
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-05-26, 23:30

KaousFaustXIII wrote:
Worms has been around more than 3 months before Meteorite came out, why do you think people dont take it to tournaments at that time?

Quit your hating. If you are gonna be hater, go hate somewhere else. I didn't make this guide for haters to come and hate here.

Just because Worms topped YCS with Meteorite released, doesn't mean that can't win without it. You have to actually use them to understand.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-05-27, 10:35

thecicada wrote:
KaousFaustXIII wrote:

Quit your hating. If you are gonna be hater, go hate somewhere else. I didn't make this guide for haters to come and hate here.

Just because Worms topped YCS with Meteorite released, doesn't mean that can't win without it. You have to actually use them to understand.

*shakes head and walks away*
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-06, 12:02

Hmm, apparently nobody, but me cares for these lovely Worms?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyosuke 2011-06-06, 14:20

I care about them. I am still wondering if I should post it here, because I don't know if staff will say something about two Worm topics being posted.
Kyosuke
Kyosuke

Birthday : 1993-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-07, 17:50

Well, we all know that mine sucks, so, i don't see why not.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Erathsmus 2011-06-10, 13:01

heat wave works wonders with this deck.
Erathsmus
Erathsmus

Back to top Go down

Post  EG.DanielMenezes 2011-06-10, 13:14

i tried worms :/ but they wasnt my build failed

EG.DanielMenezes

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-10, 15:12

My take on worms, has been working out pretty well recently, only the shuffler seems to not be able to separate the double Ananta's, so I get dead dragons sometimes:
3x Xex
3x Yagan
2x Lynx
2x Cartaros
2x King
2x Birdman
1x Honest
2x Ananta
1x Jeteklipse(massive plus if you have 1 or even 2 Offerings of the Snake Deity face down)

1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
2x MST
2x Duality
1x Heat Wave

3x Meteorite
1x Ray of Light(looking to change it, what do you suggest?)
1x Mirror Force
2x Snake Whistle(I usually use it with Offerings)
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Warning
1x Judgment

Fixes are welcome and asked for(Extra deck is the usual, of course 3x Triforce just for the massive plus it provides)
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-10, 15:17

I'm a Worm Vet, so I think i can help you out here.

Heat Wave is bad, especially at 1, take it out. If you're gonna use it, use 3.

You need 3 Duality, and 2-3 D Prison. Can't build a control deck without D Prison. Ray of light, take it out. Linx is good at 1, if you need some more space. 2 King's and ananta can get dead in your hand at times, so i only use 1 of each. You can keep them at 2, i just like them at 1. Idk why you are using Jeteklips. You need 2x Seven tools of the Bandit in there. It's staple.

Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-10, 15:22

Jeteklipse is great because:
1:Stalls and is more worm material for Meteorite to set.
2:If you have two Offerings to the Snake Deity you use 3 cards to destroy 4 of your opponent's, so that's another +1.
3:It's a worm that, when set first turn, will live through the opponent's first attack and probably be tribute fodder for a dead king.
I think I'll cut the Lynx to 1, take Ray and Wave out for double Prisons, then take the Whistles out for Seven Tools. As for the 3x Duality, I've never really used them, I just drew my first Duality today, other than that I didn't quite need them to win. I'll try it out though.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  coolchemist2001 2011-06-10, 16:02

I read the article, and while I like TheCicada's work on it, did someone say Worms are 100% reliant on Nebula? Not true at all. Some people are confusing the Worm's Nebula with the Dragunity's Ravine (which is literally the only Dragunity winning condition).
If you have tried a worms deck, you know that you can still win (sometimes easily) even in duels where nebula doesn't get to work.
Nebula looks to me only like the missing piece that made this deck a higher tier deck, but it's not the only winning condition.

@Kyosuke: I do say it's worth posting your article as a separate post, because if you post it here it will get lost within the replies.
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Erathsmus 2011-06-10, 16:15

thecicada wrote:I'm a Worm Vet, so I think i can help you out here.

Heat Wave is bad, especially at 1, take it out. If you're gonna use it, use 3.

You need 3 Duality, and 2-3 D Prison. Can't build a control deck without D Prison. Ray of light, take it out. Linx is good at 1, if you need some more space. 2 King's and ananta can get dead in your hand at times, so i only use 1 of each. You can keep them at 2, i just like them at 1. Idk why you are using Jeteklips. You need 2x Seven tools of the Bandit in there. It's staple.

disagree with the heat wave point.
worms are inherenly slow, and heat wabe works to slow down your opponent to your level. running 1 is silly though, i use 2. D prisons are indeed staples for control decks, add 3. consider running 1 caius, 1 ananta, and 1-2 kings. ananta is great and all, but caius helps more when it comes to those problem cards. not to mention he can be recycled by birdman's effect. caius and a 4 star on the field = bounce caius with bird, synch for triforce, ss a worm from grave, tribute triforce for caius and blow something up. you could even do it with just birdman and caius, by tributing birdman after he bounces caius.
Erathsmus
Erathsmus

Back to top Go down

Post  conkliod 2011-06-10, 18:37

wow no love for worm victory?

Great with nebula and many shallow grave combo
I am revising mine to include the genex combo, and victory is great to have out as a backup
conkliod
conkliod

Back to top Go down

Post  coolchemist2001 2011-06-10, 18:44

Erathsmus wrote:worms are inherenly slow, and heat wabe works to slow down your opponent to your level.
I would disagree with that. Because of maxing PoD and Nebula in worms decks, the new decks aren't slow at all. I wouldn't claim thay're Six Sams fast (not even close), but I think those six cards combined have added a lot of speed to worm decks. Current Worm builds should be totally different than the defense-oriented ones we used to see.
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Xb-Eazy 2011-06-11, 01:28

worms have 3 icirus attacks lol
Xb-Eazy
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-11, 10:10

conkliod wrote:wow no love for worm victory?

Great with nebula and many shallow grave combo
I am revising mine to include the genex combo, and victory is great to have out as a backup
The reason he's not used is the fact that he destroys only face-up monsters and very rarely will he get to take out enough monsters to really make a difference.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  Erathsmus 2011-06-12, 08:43

coolchemist2001 wrote:
Erathsmus wrote:worms are inherenly slow, and heat wabe works to slow down your opponent to your level.
I would disagree with that. Because of maxing PoD and Nebula in worms decks, the new decks aren't slow at all. I wouldn't claim thay're Six Sams fast (not even close), but I think those six cards combined have added a lot of speed to worm decks. Current Worm builds should be totally different than the defense-oriented ones we used to see.
speaking from personal experience, dualitys are too hard to come by to rely on in a build. besides, how many big, fast plays do worms really have? xex to yagan is one, anything with w nebula is pretty much another, and if you run aggro worms (dont.) reptiles rebirth into queen tributes self into king. am i missing anything? in my opinion, 3 combos don't qualify as "fast".
on a side note, is it wise to replace my queen and my reptile rebirth (i used to run aggro) for 2 reloads?

edit:are we talking about real life builds here? because if its duel network build dualitys are obviously plentiful lol
Erathsmus
Erathsmus

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxique 2011-06-14, 18:16

Pst, don't call every single card a 'personal preference'. It kinda defeats the purpose.
Toxique
Toxique

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Ike 2011-06-22, 20:50

For the deck list here, it's just about impossible to sync for some of the monsters here. There's no combination of monsters that allows for a Level 6 Synchro without tapping into the Side Deck (which is kind of useless in random duels) and some of the other monsters are just filler. Wouldn't it be better to fill the Extra decks with cards you're going to bring out more of?

I kept in Worm Zero because I wanted to actually use it (have a copy of Future Fusion for Deck dumping) and a Worm Victory (I like it) and took out a trap or two. idk if it works XD. going to play test now actually.
Lord Ike
Lord Ike

Birthday : 1993-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-13, 19:02

Bumping epic wormies. Don't let da Worms die or you'll have to have some gay Xex with Yagan! (Xex jokes ftw)
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness1 2011-08-24, 11:46

I'm trying to make a Worm Zero beatdown deck but it doesn't go so well... It's mainly based on future fusion, polymerization and de-fusion. And of course Worm Zero, Worm King and Worm Queen.

Even though i agree that Worms are good without it, Nebula still makes the deck much faster.
Darkness1
Darkness1

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-08-24, 19:40

With Oppression banned, and Heavy format just around the corner, how will Worms adapt?
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-08-24, 20:29

To be fair, they also got 2 monks and Wind Up Zenmaister
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  stardust breaker 2011-09-11, 14:55

thanks a lot Very Happy

stardust breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-04, 14:47

Bumping to say I have revived my Worm deck. Heres the list

Monsters: 16

3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
1x Worm Linx
1x Worm King
2x Fossil Dyna Pachyphaelo
2x Effect Veiler
1x Honest

Spells: 9
3x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon

3x Dimensional Prison
3x Worm Nebula Meteorite
2x Starlight Road
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment

Gonna update the guide later.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-19, 21:45

Bump
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-10-19, 22:19

No birdman?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-19, 23:37

Birdman is awesome, but my deck seems more consistent without it.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckar0o 2011-10-22, 02:22

worm question Laughing

if i use meteorite, and my opponent destroys my face-up worms and at the EP i have no face up worms to reset and draw. can i still Special summon from the deck

and is worm Y a flip eff like other worms or a flip-up eff like a rock deck

Chuckar0o
Chuckar0o

Birthday : 1989-05-27

http://halowheelmen.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-22, 23:28

You can only spec summon with nebula in end phase if you have a face up worm(s), and i dont understand your last question
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  coolchemist2001 2011-10-23, 10:44

Chuckar0o wrote:worm question Laughing

if i use meteorite, and my opponent destroys my face-up worms and at the EP i have no face up worms to reset and draw. can i still Special summon from the deck

and is worm Y a flip eff like other worms or a flip-up eff like a rock deck

Yagan is not a flip effect monster (meaning that nobleman of crossout doesn't mass-remove yagans from deck), but it's an effect that activates when its flipped face up.

Flip effect mosnters should have the word "Flip:" at the beginning of their text.
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-10-23, 11:10

N Harmonia wrote:That is not true in anyway. W Nebula Meteorite is not our only way of winning. We win by annoying the heck out of the opponent with Worms and traps. Meteorite is just a win more card.

The Meteorite was the card that made them back to be playable.

By the way, did you found another ways to abuse the LIGHT Attribute that they posseses?
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-23, 11:39

012yArthur0 wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:That is not true in anyway. W Nebula Meteorite is not our only way of winning. We win by annoying the heck out of the opponent with Worms and traps. Meteorite is just a win more card.

By the way, did you found another ways to abuse the LIGHT Attribute that they posseses?

Honest.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-10-23, 11:43

N Harmonia wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:

Honest.

Honest is a must-have for every LIGHT deck. So it doesn't count Razz
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-24, 16:42

012yArthur0 wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:

Honest.

Honest is a must-have for every LIGHT deck. So it doesn't count Razz

Well, in that case, no.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandonBalls 2011-12-09, 11:38

40 Cards

Monsters: 13
3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
1x Worm King
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells: 7

3x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 20
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Fiendish Chain
3x W Nebula Meteorite
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Starlight Road
1x Trap Dustshoot

Side 15

2 Cyber Dragon
2 Fossil Dyna
3 Maxx C
2 Dimensional Fissure
2 Leeching the Light
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror

I revamped my build. Was running 2 Veiler for the longest time, and honestly I'v had enough with that card in here, I dislike it and find Fiendish much better through testing. Also dropped Honest for a third Thunder King.

Note that is is for TCG play. Got rating up to 1443 with Worms, dropped, but I'm on my way to the 1400's again.

And I don't own the Maxx C's IRL. Or a Roach or Trish.

Last edited by BrandonBalls on 2011-12-10, 03:42; edited 1 time in total
BrandonBalls
BrandonBalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-09, 12:32

BrandonBalls wrote:40 Cards

3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
1x Worm King
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh

3x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon

3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Fiendish Chain
3x W Nebula Meteorite
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Starlight Road
1x Trap Dustshoot

I'll post side later. I revamped my build. Was running 2 Veiler for the longest time, and honestly I'v had enough with that card in here, I dislike it and find Fiendish much better through testing. Also dropped Honest for a third Thunder King.

Note that is is for TCG play. Got rating up to 1443 with Worms, dropped, but I'm on my way to the 1400's again.

Needs Pachy. Set Pachy, Set Worm Nebula Meteor. Let opponent special summon a bunch of stuff, flip Nebula Meteor, flip Pachy, destroy all SS'd monsters, and now they can't special summon anymore.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandonBalls 2011-12-10, 03:43

N Harmonia wrote:
BrandonBalls wrote:40 Cards

3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
1x Worm King
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh

3x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon

3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Fiendish Chain
3x W Nebula Meteorite
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Starlight Road
1x Trap Dustshoot

I'll post side later. I revamped my build. Was running 2 Veiler for the longest time, and honestly I'v had enough with that card in here, I dislike it and find Fiendish much better through testing. Also dropped Honest for a third Thunder King.

Needs Pachy. Set Pachy, Set Worm Nebula Meteor. Let opponent special summon a bunch of stuff, flip Nebula Meteor, flip Pachy, destroy all SS'd monsters, and now they can't special summon anymore.

Yep, Pachy is sided.
BrandonBalls
BrandonBalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-13, 07:42

My build has done very well for me. On DN and in real life.
Monsters: 19
3x Thunder King Rai-oh
3x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
3x Worm Xex
3x Worm Yagan
3x Worm Cartaros
2x Worm King
1x Worm Linx
1x Honest

1x Monster reborn
1x Book of moon
3x Pot of Duality

2x Bottomless Traphole (prefer them with all those rabbits running around)
2x Solemn Warning
3x W Nebula Meteorite
2x Waboku
1x Dimensional Prison
3x Offerings to the snake Deity
2x Starlight Road

And I side a Veiler and 2 chalice. Chalice is better in worms due to the atk boost when needed.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down