Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

+17
Karakuri911
Pkmn337
Potus-Mat
OverlordMMM
Miror B.
Saturn
AhhGoodTimes
hypermaster117
Exiled
Soukon
Yayformee
Wildflame
ineedbettercards
Halberdier
Tsunayoshi
Badass_Bunny
Lovelace
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion Empty Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 15:17

"Insert corny intro here"

The cards:

The Monsters:

Spoiler:

The Spells

Spoiler:

The Traps

Spoiler:

Off-Themed Cards

Monsters:

Spoiler:

Spells

Spoiler:

Deck Skeletons

Spoiler:

Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-11-12, 15:46

Uhm You went to off-topic with Damsel, and cambos, Should have made another part that shows off cambos. And after the monsters other cards aren't really explained that well, so you should look into that bit more also.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 15:51

Badass_Bunny wrote:Uhm You went to off-topic with Damsel, and cambos, Should have made another part that shows off cambos. And after the monsters other cards aren't really explained that well, so you should look into that bit more also.

I don't get it =S. I kinda wrote this off of the top of my head btw
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-11-12, 15:53

when you started talking about Damsel, you should have explained why Damsel is good for, without the whole Wind-up cambos.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 16:01

mm, good point.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-12, 16:03

Too soon for this article. With just the initial release cards, the deck is based almost solely around one or two tricks.

This should have been saved until there were new cards announced and worked with from Galactic Overlord.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 16:05

Tsunayoshi wrote:Too soon for this article. With just the initial release cards, the deck is based almost solely around one or two tricks.

This should have been saved until there were new cards announced and worked with from Galactic Overlord.

But I couldn't resist =o. They are broke with the little support they have now anyway.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-12, 16:08

I think people said the same thing about Dragunity and look what happened to them for being a one trick pony. I'm reserving judgement about the deck because they need time to develop into an actual deck. As it stands the deck right now is just like Dragunity was when its hype started to peak.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 16:12

Tsunayoshi wrote:I think people said the same thing about Dragunity and look what happened to them for being a one trick pony. I'm reserving judgement about the deck because they need time to develop into an actual deck. As it stands the deck right now is just like Dragunity was when its hype started to peak.

Dragunity and Inzecters are nothing alike, asides from equipping each other. Tho, I'll admit, Inzecters need Hornet to go off, similar to how Dragunity need Phalanx. Dragunity can't blow up entire fields and -3 opponent's hand in same turn tho.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-12, 16:13

You don't know how Inzecters without D-fissure play. Gigamantis and even Gigaweevil are a lot more useful then.

Scenario: Use Centibeet and Hornet to search for Damsel. Protect your Centibeet until next turn. Start your turn by blowing stuff up with centibeet. Search Mantis.

Summon Damsel. Equip Mantis to Beet. Effect of Damsel to equip Hornet in the grave. Blow up your own Mantis with Hornet. Search Weevil off of Beet, search another Beet off of Damsel, summon hornet from the grave. Xyz into something that can detach from itself instantly (Like Brilliant for BLS fodder, or just Levaethan). Detach Hornet. Now, you repeat it. This time you attach your Gigaweevil onto Damsel and use centibeet's effect to grab Hornet, and blow up Gigaweevil with hornet.

You can do the same stuff with just Damsel or just Centibeet depending on your graveyard.

Basically, this is an easy way for Inzects to OTK after they field clear. It doesn't lose advantage or punish you for overextending either. The only possible negative side-effect is that it does empty out your deck.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 16:23

Halberdier wrote:You don't know how Inzecters without D-fissure play. Gigamantis and even Gigaweevil are a lot more useful then.

Scenario: Use Centibeet and Hornet to search for Damsel. Protect your Centibeet until next turn. Start your turn by blowing stuff up with centibeet. Search Mantis.

Summon Damsel. Equip Mantis to Beet. Effect of Damsel to equip Hornet in the grave. Blow up your own Mantis with Hornet. Search Weevil off of Beet, search another Beet off of Damsel, summon hornet from the grave. Xyz into something that can detach from itself instantly (Like Brilliant for BLS fodder, or just Levaethan). Detach Hornet. Now, you repeat it. This time you attach your Gigaweevil onto Damsel and use centibeet's effect to grab Hornet, and blow up Gigaweevil with hornet.

You can do the same stuff with just Damsel or just Centibeet depending on your graveyard.

Basically, this is an easy way for Inzects to OTK after they field clear. It doesn't lose advantage or punish you for overextending either. The only possible negative side-effect is that it does empty out your deck.

Interesting. Why not run D-Fissure in there?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-12, 16:27

Ohright. Mantis is equipped then too. So it's applicable to everything.

Thanks Konami

Not sure how Fissure Inzects feel about DAD and BLS though... No veiler sucks as well. Just consistency in general seems to hurt.

Give the Wind Up skeleton its own heading and explanation in the first post.

Also, add in Locomotion R-Genex as support.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 16:40

Halberdier wrote:Ohright. Mantis is equipped then too. So it's applicable to everything.

Thanks Konami

Not sure how Fissure Inzects feel about DAD and BLS though... No veiler sucks as well. Just consistency in general seems to hurt.

Give the Wind Up skeleton its own heading and explanation in the first post.

DAD can go straight into Fissure Inzects. Equip cards and Xyz materials aren't monsters. And BLS doesn't have to be in every deck.

And, ya, Imma give the Wind-Ups there own section in the guide when I have the time.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedbettercards 2011-11-12, 18:51

Dimensional Fissure

Any monster sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.

Doesn't hurt this deck in any way. I suggest running 3, tho you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

DIMENSION FISSURE actually hurts the deck is locks hornet and the inzecters abilitys to summon cards from graveyards and most of the archetypes effects.
I wonder how you can play around it confused
ineedbettercards
ineedbettercards

Birthday : 1997-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 19:00

ineedbettercards wrote:
Dimensional Fissure

Any monster sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.

Doesn't hurt this deck in any way. I suggest running 3, tho you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

DIMENSION FISSURE actually hurts the deck is locks hornet and the inzecters abilitys to summon cards from graveyards and most of the archetypes effects.
I wonder how you can play around it confused

Equip cards and Xyz materials aren't monsters. And your Inzecter monsters shouldn't ever be getting killed.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildflame 2011-11-12, 21:04

Hate these guys, sooo broken.
Wildflame
Wildflame

Birthday : 1991-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yayformee 2011-11-13, 10:58

Couldn't you Armor Blast your own gigas to get their effects?

Yayformee

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-13, 12:19

You're usually just going to be horneting your own gigas instead. I blow up my own hornets about four times more than I use them to boost attack.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-13, 13:43

Yayformee wrote:Couldn't you Armor Blast your own gigas to get their effects?

Armor Blast is a bad card
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Soukon 2011-11-16, 05:50

Ever consider monk? It helps on turn 1(been messing around with it)

Monk bring out AK, AK mils hornet, Overlay for lavalval chain and effect to top damsel or if you don't want damsel, Top DAD, since if they kill chain you will have 3 darks in grave(assuming this is done on turn 1 and no other darks are in grave.)
Soukon
Soukon

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled 2011-11-18, 21:39

These are broken!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the support that comes out at later dates.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  hypermaster117 2011-11-18, 23:56

well for off theme traps you can put lair wire and mention how its useful grave setup for DAD http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lair_Wire

yeah summoner monk is useful

for the wind up engine i like 2 rat or maybe 3 rats and 1 hunter

you might want to give double cyclone an off theme spell mention i don't use it but it can be useful i guess

i would also never run more than 1 gigamantis as it can be prone to deadness
as mentioned before locomotion R Genex is good

also i never used exabeetle it was just plain useless and i usually had better options its effect is kinda lackluster...

PoA might be mentioned and also release restraint wave not this format though and leviar are all good for this

might mention how their weaknesses are relying on their normal and how they only have one enabler hornet so their consistency isn't the greatest or its just DN giving m troll hands
hypermaster117
hypermaster117

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-19, 00:55

Tsunayoshi wrote:Too soon for this article. With just the initial release cards, the deck is based almost solely around one or two tricks.

QFE
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled 2011-11-19, 13:29

Tsunayoshi wrote:

QFE

QFE?
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-19, 15:33

Exiled108 wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

QFE

QFE?

Quoted for emphasis. Otherwise known as spamming.

Too be honest this guide isn't gonna see much use FOR NOW until Inzecters get more variations, strategies and support. Anyone can learn to use Inzecters since they rely for the most part on 1 trick.

But thx for putting your hard work and I look forward to seeing more of your guide and ideas when Inzecters get more content.

EDIT: I might be wrong. Inzecters already have another variation: Inzecter Wind-Ups. Makes this guide much more useful.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  hypermaster117 2011-11-19, 15:57

well inzecters have more than one trick but thats debateable. they can synchro with birdman xyz or they can run antimeta but yeah they need more support and they're consistency isn't the greatest...
hypermaster117
hypermaster117

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-19, 16:25

hypermaster117 wrote:well inzecters have more than one trick but thats debateable. they can synchro with birdman xyz or they can run antimeta but yeah they need more support and they're consistency isn't the greatest...

Sorry wasn't specific enough. You're right they do have more than 1 trick with the Rank 3 Xyz and lv 6/9 Synchros. But what I meant is that generally they require the Damsel-Hornet trick to get started.

EDIT: I just remembered some other tricks I use in my Inzecter deck besides Hornet. Please disregard everything I've said.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-19, 16:51

One, the QFE was to repeat my point that the article is extremely premature. It was just proven to be right with the so called broken combos of the deck now missing timing.

Also by attempting to ride on Hunter Loop, any discussion that could take place would be Wind-Up focused and better directed to that article.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-19, 17:03

Tsunayoshi wrote:One, the QFE was to repeat my point that the article is extremely premature. It was just proven to be right with the so called broken combos of the deck now missing timing.

Also by attempting to ride on Hunter Loop, any discussion that could take place would be Wind-Up focused and better directed to that article.

It was a mis-translation on the wiki's behalf. They do not miss the timing.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-19, 18:35

Nebuwah wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:One, the QFE was to repeat my point that the article is extremely premature. It was just proven to be right with the so called broken combos of the deck now missing timing.

Proof?
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-19, 18:43

Tsunayoshi wrote:
Nebuwah wrote:

Proof?

The fact that the wiki changed it back.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-19, 19:16

Wiki's can be changed to begin with. That isnt proof.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-11-19, 19:32

As of now, there is no proof to support either side. Both are on the basis on what the wiki said. And seeing how you brought up that they miss the timing through the wiki shows that you contradicted yourself by saying don't trust the wiki.

That being said, I think you guys should try running some decks that act as though they do miss the timing just in case. Then if a revision needs to be made to the article, it can be done quickly.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-19, 20:12

Tsunayoshi wrote:Wiki's can be changed to begin with. That isnt proof.

Exactly. There's no proof they were changed to miss the timing in the first place. You contradict yourself, especially since it was only the wiki that changed it to a "when... if" effect. It's better to stick with reliable sites and not wikis.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-19, 20:28

Or you could shut up and have something to back your claim besides the wiki being changed back 'because they made a mistake.' For all we know you or someone else could have gone and changed it back because you didnt like the changes that were made.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-19, 20:44

You don't have anything to back your claim either, other than a website you deem unreliable changing it, that has changed it back. I'm just saying Damsel remains as an "If" effect since no other site has confirmed it has been changed to a "when" effect. For all we know, someone could have changed it to a "when" effect in the first place because they didn't like that it can't miss the timing.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-19, 21:01

Tsunayoshi wrote:Or you could shut up and have something to back your claim besides the wiki being changed back 'because they made a mistake.' For all we know you or someone else could have gone and changed it back because you didnt like the changes that were made.
The reason people thought Damsel missed timing now was because the Wiki changed the effect to a "when" effect. Now you find yourself some proof or gtfo.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-19, 21:16

Other tricks besides Damsel + Hornet:

Summon an Inzecter. Equip Gigaweevil and Gigamantis from your hand. Bounce the equipped Inzecter to summon Genex Ally Birdman and destroy the 2 Gigas. Use both eff to special summon each other. You can either:
- Xyz summon Exabeetle and equip Gigamantis from grave for a 3600 beater.
- Tune Birdman with a Giga for Locomotion R-Genex

Trying to think of others. I usually make these tricks up as I go along when I duel with Inzecters. They just happen, y'know?

AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-19, 21:18

AhhGoodTimes wrote:Other tricks besides Damsel + Hornet:

Summon an Inzecter. Equip Gigaweevil and Gigamantis from your hand. Bounce the equipped Inzecter to summon Genex Ally Birdman and destroy the 2 Gigas. Use both eff to special summon each other. You can either:

Trying to think of others. I usually make these tricks up as I go along when I duel with Inzecters. They just happen, y'know?

Sorry, that doesn't work. Gigamantis and Gigaweevil are ruledd the same as Dragunity Aklys right now, so if they get destroyed because the monster they're equipped to leaves the field, they don't get their effects.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-19, 21:22

Also Gigaweevil sucks and if you run it you're doing it wrong.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-19, 21:38

Miror B. wrote:
AhhGoodTimes wrote:Other tricks besides Damsel + Hornet:

Sorry, that doesn't work. Gigamantis and Gigaweevil are ruledd the same as Dragunity Aklys right now, so if they get destroyed because the monster they're equipped to leaves the field, they don't get their effects.

Oh... That sux. That's the only reason why I ever ran Gigaweevil. I'm taking it out now.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-20, 00:42

Any attempt other than Damsel + Hornet is futile. Herp/derp your way with that, then Synchro/Exceed/Hunter your opponent to death.
What do you want? I made my point already.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-11-20, 01:14

Now, here's a theoretical question. How would you play the archetype if there was indeed a mistranslation on the "If/ When....you can...." effect that would cause Hornet to miss the timing?

Any thoughts?
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-20, 01:16

OverlordMMM wrote:Now, here's a theoretical question. How would you play the archetype if there was indeed a mistranslation on the "If/ When....you can...." effect that would cause Hornet to miss the timing?
Any thoughts?
It would die. Instantly. Since most of the people who use it run it because it is herp/derp easy-win, taking that away would shoo them away.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-20, 01:26

Potus-Mat wrote:
OverlordMMM wrote:Now, here's a theoretical question. How would you play the archetype if there was indeed a mistranslation on the "If/ When....you can...." effect that would cause Hornet to miss the timing?
Any thoughts?
It would die. Instantly. Since most of the people who use it run it because it is herp/derp easy-win, taking that away would shoo them away.

Ouch. A lot of people will take offense to that man. There is a big number of people who play the deck because they love insects, and the huge neglect insects have been getting is finally fixed. (One of those people being me) Seriously, I've been trying to make Insects tier 1 for like, forever. (I even did an Insect-Plant hybrid deck...)
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-20, 13:39

N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Any thoughts?
Ouch. A lot of people will take offense to that man. There is a big number of people who play the deck because they love insects, and the huge neglect insects have been getting is finally fixed. (One of those people being me) Seriously, I've been trying to make Insects tier 1 for like, forever. (I even did an Insect-Plant hybrid deck...)
Most people who play Inzectors are like most people who play Dark Worlds. They are not running it because they have a love the type, but because it is powerful.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-20, 13:43

Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Any thoughts?
Most people who play Inzectors are like most people who play Dark Worlds. They are not running it because they have a love the type, but because it is powerful.

Those who love insects will take offense to that.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-20, 13:45

N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Any thoughts?
Those who love insects should take offense to the fact that the object of their affection has been perverted. A year ago, I saw a guy running Dark Worlds, and I thought him noble. Now, a guy runs Dark Worlds, and he is ignoble.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-20, 14:01

Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Any thoughts?
Those who love insects should take offense to the fact that the object of their affection has been perverted. A year ago, I saw a guy running Dark Worlds, and I thought him noble. Now, a guy runs Dark Worlds, and he is ignoble.

So, let's see here......... people, like me, who tried to make Insects tier 1 ever since they been in the game get their wish granted, and suddenly it's a bad thing for them to play the deck?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-20, 14:15

You should accept a bunch of netdeckers will hop on the bandwagon and copy a deck deemed strong. People will netdeck, and others will get mad about it. There's nothing you can do about it but have the knowledge you're not using it simply because you want to win.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next