Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voice Acting and other things. Have you ever been in a Parody?

2 posters

Go down

Voice Acting and other things. Have you ever been in a Parody? Empty Voice Acting and other things. Have you ever been in a Parody?

Post  ZoidsBN 2011-10-24, 15:11

Hello Im ZoidsBN. Most of you dont know me however I have a hobby I love to share. Im a voice actor for the Abridging Community. To those of you who are saying "BN! Whats the Abridging Community?"
Well strange person I just quoted its a small part of Youtube and other websites were people like me take a show or anime they like, and compress each episode into a small parody. This style has been around for a long time it just now has a name.
Well I happen to be in many Abridged series. Ranging from small ones to ones that are growing. The smallest would be Truthordeals Zoids Abridged. I voice extras, The Count, Oscar, and Vega. Ive also done a few one shots for him. Good luck finding those.
Well Im also in teams. TheWorldParodyCommitty which Truth started. We abridged Sands of Destruction.(If you have seen the show you get a cookie)
But my biggest role would be in a new Bleach Abridged where I voice Isshin. Getsugabridged is the name and these guys are fun to be around.
I think I have gone on long enough. The point is who else is in this community? I would love to see your work.
Tell me of your voice acting experience and for those who are curious I will send links to my works.
Share what you have to offer here and let your voice be heard.
ZoidsBN
ZoidsBN

Back to top Go down

Voice Acting and other things. Have you ever been in a Parody? Empty Re: Voice Acting and other things. Have you ever been in a Parody?

Post  C/a/boose 2012-01-15, 00:47

Why doesn't this thread have posts in it.... O_o

I've been wanting to do voice stuff for a long time, its something that seems really really interesting.
C/a/boose
C/a/boose

Birthday : 1991-09-08

Back to top Go down