Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing Connection

2 posters

Go down

Losing Connection Empty Losing Connection

Post  lamocakes 2011-11-29, 08:33

Hello all,

I am experiencing constant loss of connection when playing in the hours of 6pm to 1am every day without fault. From 1am-6pm, I can play with no loss of connection. Between 6pm and 1am, when I attempt to log in, I either:

I would like to note that this is the only application affected. I can do everything else fine with no problems regarding internet.

• Get disconnected immediately

• Can connect and get sent to the main screen, then I will go to the duel room and get disconnected after a short period of time - 5 to 20 seconds

• Sometimes I can watch duels with no loss of connection however, as soon as I play a duel within these hours I will be disconnected at the rock, paper scissors phase.

I have tried using different computers, reloading the website, wired and wireless internet, three different browsers, clearing browser cache, adding exceptions to firewalls and internet security, disabling firewall and internet security, updating flash, uninstalling flash and reinstalling, clearing flash cache and downgrading flash.

I am currently using Windows 7 and Google Chrome as my browser.

lamocakes

Back to top Go down

Losing Connection Empty Re: Losing Connection

Post  PumpkinKing 2011-12-24, 18:39

same problem here i have just lost 2 won duels with some player whome i dicc from 2 games this kind of problem is effecting my stats and should be FIXED NOW!The Same player wanted to use me for stat manipulation ive tried to call a GM/Admin whatever but no1 showed up during those 30 min of w8ng the services dn has to offer might be free but i think they could atleast make it work properly!

PumpkinKing

Back to top Go down