Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortune lady light and my opponent...

3 posters

Go down

Solved Fortune lady light and my opponent...

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-12-18, 17:34

If my opponent controls my fortune lady and I remove her from play, will I be able to activate her effect? The wiki says her effect activates wherever she is sent, so if she's sent from my opponent's field to my Rfp, I can activate her effect?
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Fortune lady light and my opponent...

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-18, 17:36

I would assume as long as the last thing to happen is Light being removed from the field, except by Interdimensional Matter Transporter as that would banish it on your opponent's side of the field, then you would be able to get her effect.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2011-12-18, 17:38

If your "Fortune Lady Light" is removed from play from your opponent's field permanently by an effect like "Dark Core", then you can activate its effect and Special Summon a "Fortune Lady" card from your Deck. If your "Fortune Lady Light" is removed from play from your opponent's field temporarily by an effect like "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" or "Dimensionhole", then your opponent controls "Fortune Lady Light" so he can activate its effect.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Fortune_Lady_Light

Maybe this will help you ?
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-12-18, 17:47

MrChillmatic wrote:If your "Fortune Lady Light" is removed from play from your opponent's field permanently by an effect like "Dark Core", then you can activate its effect and Special Summon a "Fortune Lady" card from your Deck. If your "Fortune Lady Light" is removed from play from your opponent's field temporarily by an effect like "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" or "Dimensionhole", then your opponent controls "Fortune Lady Light" so he can activate its effect.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Fortune_Lady_Light

Maybe this will help you ?
funny I was just there and didn't see it I must be blind... Yeah, that's basically what I wanted to know.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down