Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn

5 posters

Go down

T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn Empty T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn

Post  Toxique 2011-06-14, 12:45

Can anyone tell if you can respond to a summon during the opponent's turn with T.G. Warwolf's effect? It doesn't feel intuitive, but I don't see what's wrong with it either.
Toxique
Toxique

Back to top Go down

T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn Empty Re: T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn

Post  Rand 2011-06-14, 12:51

i don't think you can.
Rand
Rand

Back to top Go down

T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn Empty Re: T.G. Warwolf during opponent's turn

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-14, 12:51

from doppelwarrior
You can activate the effect to Special Summon this card from your hand during either player’s turn. [1]
I don't see why not.

side-note:
Trigger-Effect is normally able to be working even in your opponent's turn. consider sangan geting killed by your opponent's attack and you don't get search.Though we know they are different than quick-effect.

so yeah, as long as you still in response to a monster being special summoned, then you can activate his effect.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-06-14, 13:17

Toxique wrote:Can anyone tell if you can respond to a summon during the opponent's turn with T.G. Warwolf's effect? It doesn't feel intuitive, but I don't see what's wrong with it either.

It's just like Naturia Cosmobeet, only you respond to a Special Summon instead of a Normal Summon/Set.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-06-14, 13:32

KaousFaustXIII wrote:
Toxique wrote:Can anyone tell if you can respond to a summon during the opponent's turn with T.G. Warwolf's effect? It doesn't feel intuitive, but I don't see what's wrong with it either.

It's just like Naturia Cosmobeet, only you respond to a Special Summon instead of a Normal Summon/Set.

This. Your answer lies in the person I just quoted. xD

The reason for that is the wording on the card. It only says "when a Level 4 or Lower Monster is Special Summoned"... it doesn't specify for one to be brought onto your field, nor does it specify one has to come outta your graveyard. Hope this extra it helped. =)
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxique 2011-06-14, 18:10

Thanks, folks.
Toxique
Toxique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down