Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruling

+5
kyros
BlackwingRa
Kakashi07
Miror B.
arexino
9 posters

Go down

Solved ruling

Post  arexino 2012-01-10, 19:27

have a questio plis need answer ok here it goes......first if i normal summon the agent of mystery-earth and the opponents activates trap hole do i still get the search for the eff when is normal summon.....and another one if i xyz summon wind-up zenmaines and the opponents activates bottomless trap hole can i detach one of the xyz materials so it ont be destroy and vanished???? hope to get the answer soon anyways thank u

arexino

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: ruling

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-10, 19:30

1. Yes. The effect activated and goes through since nothing's negating or stopping it.
2. Yes. Zenmaines has hit the field and it's continuous effect to prevent destruction is present. Since BTH must first destroy Zenmaines protects itself.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakashi07 2012-01-10, 20:17

Miror B. wrote:1. Yes. The effect activated and goes through since nothing's negating or stopping it.[/quote
2. Yes. Zenmaines has hit the field and it's continuous effect to prevent destruction is present. Since BTH must first destroy Zenmaines protects itself.
1-Yes I agree with Miror .You just read all Traphole effect it says (when your opponent Normal SUMMONS) or Torrential ( is SUMMONED) so effect already triggered.
Miror B. wrote:2. Yes. Zenmaines has hit the field and it's continuous effect to prevent destruction is present. Since BTH must first destroy Zenmaines protects itself.
2-hummm not sure about this because I think Zen when avoids destrution but will still be banished because it say (destroy AND banish) not (destroy THEN banish)
Kakashi07
Kakashi07

Birthday : 1992-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2012-01-10, 20:22

Zenmaines can save itself from Bottomless Trap Hole, end of the story.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2012-01-10, 21:32

Tons of people always argue with bottomless trap hole when the card specifically says it destroys. If something can stop a card from being destroyed (zenmaines in this case, but stardust dragon and other cards can stop destruction too) then it can be negated.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-10, 21:41

Bottomless may destroy AND banish, but it still has to destroy it to banish it.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-10, 21:50

Kakashi07 wrote:
2-hummm not sure about this because I think Zen when avoids destrution but will still be banished because it say (destroy AND banish) not (destroy THEN banish)

This has been getting a lot of use lately
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  arexino 2012-01-12, 20:41

Ok thank u a lot guys i appreciate the answer i really needed to know not just for DN but for real life dueling thank u and happy dueling for everyone

arexino

Back to top Go down

Post  arexino 2012-01-17, 20:45

another question about Genex's can i use the eff of Genex Worker to special summ genex army and destroy 1 card on the field its because of how its spell in the effects
Genex Worker:You can tribute this card to special summon a genex monster from youre hand...
Genex Army:If this card is tribute summon by a genex monster you can destroy 1 card youre opponent controls....
In my opinion i think not because tribute summon i think its means normal summon but i ask cause i have this deck and want to know....hope u can answer soon thank you......
PS:about Zenmaines if i use its efff do i have to destroy a card in obligation to its eff a lot of ppl say yes and i think is true but want to make sure thank you again....

arexino

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2012-01-17, 20:47

1st question: No.
2nd question: it is mandatory, you must destroy 1 card on the field if you use the 1st effect of Zenmaines.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  arexino 2012-01-17, 21:03

wow fast reply thank you and keep the good work yes i knew wanted to make sure and anybody that have question on ruling can post here not just me and im gonna keep on asking some other times to make sure im dueling by the rule and others duel by the rules with me thank u guys a lot

arexino

Back to top Go down

Post  Haden117 2012-01-17, 21:43

On The Agent, I have no idea, but with Zemaines if your opponent chained a trap to his summon, then he isn't summoned succesfully meaning he is gone, unless you use MST or Dark Bribe.
Haden117
Haden117

Birthday : 1998-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax0708 2012-01-17, 23:58

Haden117 wrote:On The Agent, I have no idea, but with Zemaines if your opponent chained a trap to his summon, then he isn't summoned succesfully meaning he is gone, unless you use MST or Dark Bribe.

no you have it wrong. Bottomless trap hole activates after a monster is summoned. It does not negate the summon. A card like solemn judgment or solemn warning negates the summon. So in short, if zemaines is summoned and warning or judgment is activated, then zemaines cannot activate its effect. In the case of bottomless, the summon is successful and zemaines can save itself.

Your also wrong in saying that using MST can save zemaines.... MST just destroyes the spell/trap. It doesnt negate it. Your right with bribe, but not with MST. It sounds like your confused about the difference between negating a card and destroying it.

madmax0708

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmic_Fate 2012-01-17, 23:59

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Kakashi07 wrote:

This has been getting a lot of use lately

Now tell me why the Detroit red Wings are the best NHL franchise Dr. Cox?
Cosmic_Fate
Cosmic_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down