Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him

+2
BlackShadowX
Chihaya Kisaragi
6 posters

Go down

[Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him Empty [Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him

Post  Chihaya Kisaragi 2012-01-31, 10:55

[Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him Number34TerrorByte-PRC1-EN-OP
3 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Level 4 or lower face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; gain control of it until the End Phase.

You get him and his alternate art along with E-HERO The Shining, so discuss Terror-Byte and stuff.
Chihaya Kisaragi
Chihaya Kisaragi

Birthday : 1994-07-06

Back to top Go down

[Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him Empty Re: [Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-01-31, 12:41

I dont see it being used outside of crashbugs for other decks we have tragodia.
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

[Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him Empty Re: [Number 34: Terror-Byte] His alternate art is in the Premium Tin, so I'd thought to make a topic on him

Post  mido9 2012-01-31, 13:26

3 Lvl 3 monsters killed it.

It also shouldve had atk and could take monsters in any position or level for people to consider it.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-01-31, 16:17

I like this card, and also when you'd have to watch the anime (in this case, Zexal) to understand some things. Like his ATK. It's 0 because its host didn't really want to hurt ant one. Smile

Unless there's a card out there that let's you swarm the field with Level 3 monsters (besides Reckless) I don't see him being used so much. I'd add him to my extra, though, just because I like him xD

Last edited by Heimdall on 2012-01-31, 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected myself)
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-01-31, 16:17

mido9 wrote:3 Lvl 3 monsters killed it.

It also shouldve had atk and could take monsters in any position or level for people to consider it.

If it said two Lvl 3 then I would try it out. But as it is I don't think it is worth it.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  C/a/boose 2012-02-03, 16:29

This card is fairly easy to get out, depending on what kind of deck you're playing of course.

I believe its a very underrated card.

Take your opponents monsters and synchro or XYZ with it. Whats not to love?

only problem it really has is that its kinda situational, but its still something nice to have lying around.

Its also kinda out shined by cards like Vylon Disigma and Verz Bahamut both of which are harder to get out.
C/a/boose
C/a/boose

Birthday : 1991-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down