Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creature Swap and Nobleman of Crossout

4 posters

Go down

Creature Swap  and  Nobleman of Crossout Empty Creature Swap and Nobleman of Crossout

Post  JxBlade 2011-06-19, 14:29

There's two things I've noticed more than one person do in DN and I always like to double check to make sure I didn't miss any change in anything (especially since i havent played in so long) so I pretty much need some confirmation:

Creature Swap:
Giving your opponent monsters such as Pyramid Turtle, Giant Rat, Goblin Zombie, Mystic Tomato etc and then destroying them, that sends the card to MY graveyard giving me the ability to use its effect correct? Almost every time I used this combo, the other duelist starts searching cause they're convinced since it was destroyed on their field they get to use its effect. But I'm pretty sure it activates in my graveyard giving me the effect. Or else why use this combo?!

Nobleman of Crossout
When I use this on a facedown, the opponent immediately starts searching his deck for more copies and usually their monster is not a FLIP effect monster. I'm almost positive this cards effect only applies to monsters with the words "FLIP:" and not cards such as Swarm of Locusts or something. At least that's what I think

Are these the current rulings to these two spells? Thanks in advance!
JxBlade
JxBlade

Back to top Go down

Creature Swap  and  Nobleman of Crossout Empty Re: Creature Swap and Nobleman of Crossout

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-19, 15:05

1.You're correct.
If your opponent controls your "Mystic Tomato" and it is destroyed as a result of battle, you get the effect of "Mystic Tomato" NOT your opponent.[1]
2.You're correct again.
Swarm of Locusts etc is a monster with trigger-effect. which triggered when it's flip-summoned.
Trigger-Effect =/= Flip-Effect just like Continous-Effect =/= Flip-Effect.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Creature Swap  and  Nobleman of Crossout Empty Re: Creature Swap and Nobleman of Crossout

Post  JxBlade 2011-06-19, 15:24

ah, thanks!
JxBlade
JxBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  DOCTORSTUPID 2011-06-19, 20:52

Just remember, if a card activates when removed from the field such as "Elemental Hero Absolut Zero" or sent to the grave like "Ojama Blue", the owner acts as controller of the card unless specified otherwise, like "X-Saber Dark Soul" where you have to control the card when it is sent to the grave to get the search effect.
DOCTORSTUPID
DOCTORSTUPID

Back to top Go down

Post  Train Heartnet 2011-06-20, 09:03

1. Confirm, you are the owner of the card, it goes to your graveyard and you get the effect of the monster unless stated otherwise in the card's text.

2. Confirm again, your opponent has to remove any other copies of the monster only if the monster has a Flip effect (Ryko Lightsworn Hunter).
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

Birthday : 1992-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down