Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies)

5 posters

Go down

Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies) Empty Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies)

Post  celestialPilot 2012-02-21, 18:24

A few years ago I wrote a guide to Priority and how it works for a different forum, and a friend of mine took it and adapted it in a more humorous way.

I recently stumbled upon it again and felt the need to post it somewhere for people to behold it's glory.

I know there's a Priority stick that already essentially says the same thing, but it lacks the, er... impressive visuals.

Enjoy.

Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies) ETrV1
(Disclaimer: At the time that this guide was written, both the TCG and OCG worked the same, this guide now only applies to the TCG.)
celestialPilot
celestialPilot

Birthday : 1990-08-09

Back to top Go down

Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies) Empty Re: Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies)

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-21, 18:38

love love love love love castlevainia
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies) Empty Re: Presenting: How Priority Works (Now With Zombies)

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-21, 21:07

Awesome thread.

Spoiler:
T3RCX
T3RCX

Birthday : 1988-04-16

http://www.riddleofsteel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-22, 03:24

+1 for the Castlevania reference, it was awesome Razz
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-02-22, 04:32

Enjoyed it lol.nice work Very Happy
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down