Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is rating and rep? How do they change?

3 posters

Go down

What is rating and rep? How do they change? Empty What is rating and rep? How do they change?

Post  Shippou 2011-09-17, 22:45

bounce

Shippou

Back to top Go down

What is rating and rep? How do they change? Empty Re: What is rating and rep? How do they change?

Post  ChaoXide 2011-09-17, 23:02

You get rating depending on who you duel by what their rating is if you beat them. You lose rating when you lose.

You get 1 rep for winning and 2 rep for admitting defeat.

This is only in the Advanced (Rated) duels.
ChaoXide
ChaoXide

Birthday : 1989-04-27

http://forums.kametsu.com

Back to top Go down

What is rating and rep? How do they change? Empty Re: What is rating and rep? How do they change?

Post  Key 2011-09-17, 23:18

FAQ man ... FAQ

How does the rating system work?
The rating system is a modified version of the Elo rating system, which is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in two player games and is used in chess, scrabble, and many other games. Every user starts with a rating of 100. Rating modifications are mostly based on the relative ratings of competing duelists, but card difference (hand and field) and remaining life points are also factored in slightly.

How is reputation awarded?
Reputation is gained from successfully completing rated duels. If the duel ends because a player admits defeat, that player receives +2 rep and the winner gets +1 rep. If the duel ends in a draw, both players get +1 rep. If a player quits, rep is not awarded to either player, but a win and loss are still applied. Thus, admitting defeat when you lose is in your own best interest.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Shippou 2011-09-17, 23:42

What about the A.S.S thingy? I was about to win so someone used it on me

Shippou

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-09-17, 23:47

We have an ASS abuse appeal, attach an evidence and the staff will take care of it.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoXide 2011-09-17, 23:48

Shippou wrote:What about the A.S.S thingy? I was about to win so someone used it on me
It's Anti-Sportsman Ship. Suppose to be used when someone cheats.. but lame n00bs abuse it. It gives you the win when used against you but lowers your rep. Honestly it should be removed because I haven't seen it used right even once.
ChaoXide
ChaoXide

Birthday : 1989-04-27

http://forums.kametsu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shippou 2011-09-17, 23:53

Key wrote:We have an ASS abuse appeal, attach an evidence and the staff will take care of it.
How do I do that?

ChaoXide wrote:
Shippou wrote:What about the A.S.S thingy? I was about to win so someone used it on me
It's Anti-Sportsman Ship. Suppose to be used when someone cheats.. but lame n00bs abuse it. It gives you the win when used against you but lowers your rep. Honestly it should be removed because I haven't seen it used right even once.
Lol yeah =P

Shippou

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-09-18, 00:11

Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  Shippou 2011-09-18, 00:19

No I mean, where do I submit it? What do I need to SS?

Also do I gain lost rep?

Shippou

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-09-18, 00:29

You wouldn't gain the lose rep, the abuser will be punished if the screenshot is valid however.

Go to Index --> Support --> ASS abuse report.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down