Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion

5 posters

Go down

When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion Empty When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-04, 22:03

When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion 300px-Allycollaboration_copy

1. Intro

The Allies of justice is quite the unique archetype. The archetype consists of dark machines who have 1 thing in mind: the destruction of light monsters. The Allies of Justice were actually made to fight the Worms, but they also kill Agents and Lightsworn; and in a format with plenty of duelists running LIGHT - heavy decks, AOJ could become a fairly decent anti-metaish archetype. With this archetype you can go 2 routes: Face only light decks, or use DNA transplant so that you can use your anti-light effects against ANY deck. Unfortunately these guys see little to no play; so hopefully I can change that by making this guide. Also, this is my first guide, so please bear with me if it well, sucks haha...

2. Meet your army!

Spoiler:

3. Your support - The allies of the allies

Spoiler:

4. The deck, made by yours truly.

Spoiler:

5. Closing

Hey look I am finally done with this! Hopefully this will cause people to realize the potential in this archetype and start giving these guys some attention. Now go ahead and make suggestions on how I can improve this, post your own decklists, or simply discuss this archetype. Keep in this is mind this is my first article, and writing has never been my strong point so don't be too harsh with the criticism.. pale

Last edited by Metta World Peace on 2011-11-05, 17:13; edited 2 times in total
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion Empty Re: When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion

Post  Wildflame 2011-11-04, 23:42

Quite the fancy guide, I must say.

I've never used AoJ, but if I ever decide to do it, I'll come here for advice Laughing
Wildflame
Wildflame

Birthday : 1991-11-11

Back to top Go down

When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion Empty Re: When the dark overcomes the light - Ally of justice deck guide & discussion

Post  012yArthur0 2011-11-05, 00:11

The Discussion is really great. Just work with the Caps.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-11-05, 06:58

Nice article, I enjoyed the reading of it. However, I miss the Genex supports, like Changer, Chemistrer, Crusher and maybe Powercell. These cards can really speed up the Deck, especially the first two whiches are additional but limited Transplant. Scroll of Bewitchment can be also a good help.

Tualatin can be an interesting tech if you have a Transplant out, too. Even if I wouldn't use it, you can mention it as a tech.

Also another tech is Vylon Disigma, since if you don't have any changer, you can still use it against Mono-Attributed decks. But as I mentioned, it's also a tech so not a must in the Deck.
Sheodon
Sheodon

https://www.youtube.com/Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-11-05, 07:14

I still find it funny you say you should run Catastor but don't run it in your own build Very Happy
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-05, 13:25

@ Sheodon - I will test out those techs then see which ones i should add
@ Ultimate lol - lol wow I cant believe I left him out... smh
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-17, 18:05

Bumping this

because I can
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-11-17, 18:58

Imperial Custom to protect your Continuous Trap Cards? As a tech, it could be added (especially with more Continuous Traps) since as I see you find my previous suggestions useable.
Sheodon
Sheodon

https://www.youtube.com/Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down