Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide

+25
Amy Cool
Vincent
OverlordMMM
tester12342
Martia-chan
ktownkid
012yArthur0
kycoool13
Hunter_13
Cyrillus
Magician of Black Chaos
matt.dekok
Dueler312
stardust breaker
thepotentialthreat
Zero2Hero
Gerardz
Lewils
Phoenix
DarkRiku
kangtuji
BigZac
Red_Chaos
KaousFaustXIII
Tsunayoshi
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide Empty Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-24, 02:39

Ever end up being this guy where you are getting locked and beat down? Want to be the one doing that with some of the nastiest fiends to see the light of day? Then stick around for the profile and guide to one of the most explosive decks making its stand in the Zexal era.

Dark World when first announced way back in Elemental Energy, people were hyped up about it because of the seeming amount of control that could be had with the original unholy trinity of cards, Pot of Greed/Graceful Charity, Confiscation, and Delinquent Duo. Unfortunately the hype fell through due to the sets lackluster offering to the game. The deck soon saw some life blown back into it with the introduction of the Fabled archetype in from the Duel Terminal series, specifically thanks to Fabled Raven. The deck gained access to Synchros and a new way to begin work their way back into relevance since being released.

Now with the release of the Structure Deck in OCG and the upcoming October release for TCG, Dark World has finally gotten the boost they needed to lead an invasion on the metagame and with tools that players wouldnt expect to have thrown at them.

Meet your army:
Spoiler:

Only other monster of note to recommend the deck in the main would be Morphing Jar for triggering a mass discard and hand replenishment all in one small package. It is to be used at your own risk in the mirror match since you risk losing so much more if you hit a hand full of monsters.

Also with Chaos becoming far more viable, Morphing Jar becomes a higher risk card to use due being able to feed the grave for Sorcerer and BLS summons.

Meet your battlefield and support:
Spoiler:

Other cards that can help back up and support the deck are the Viruses to either strip away their small floaters (Deck Devastation Virus) or strip away their own support (Eradicator Epidemic Virus). Pot of Duality is also another choice if you expect to see plenty of Dark World in local meta

Decks:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Matchups:
Sabers: You should have the advantage over them through the use of Lightning to deal with their floaters and good use of your available resources. If they hit their discard loop for any reason, then you should almost auto win.
Fish: Outspeed them on your combos and aggression and the game will win itself. OCG: Beat Rescue Rabbit at all costs. Ban list made this matchup irrelevant to worry about.
Plants: Much like Sabers, control their floaters and make good use of your effects to have a good chance of taking the game.
Macro: Destroy it, Destroy it, DESTROY IT. If they keep up the RFG, you have no effects and no outs to the deck. Side into extra removal if you are not maining it in bulk. Ban list made this matchup irrelevant to worry about.
Sams: Even match up and Shi En should not be a major issue as it wont have much to negate. Well used negation should put them into their place. Ban list made this matchup irrelevant to worry about.
Gravekeepers: Keep your field on top or laugh at them if they play Royal Tribute into a hand full of monsters. Not a seriously hard matchup since they cant stop your effects or summons outside of the overuse of their negaion. Ban list made this matchup irrelevant to worry about.

Agents: Its a matter of speed and control. Play more aggressively and control them and you should come out on top. Field control is the complete name of the game. With the huge boost the deck gained from the banlist and Chaos in general being amazingly viable.

Article is subject to change according to cards available at the time of reading and events held

Last edited by Tsunayoshi on 2011-11-06, 14:51; edited 3 times in total
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide Empty Re: Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-24, 08:18

goddamm i was building my deck wrong :/ thanks for this bro '')/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide Empty Re: Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-24, 15:32

Not a problem. I tend to let my articles get around on the forums I frequent. Should have remembered to rip it down from YF since no one there would use the thread to actually improve themselves.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-24, 15:39

good article keep up the good work
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  BigZac 2011-08-24, 16:28

Apparently my DW deck was all wrong too lol..thanks for this guide, Tsuna Smile

BigZac
BigZac

Birthday : 1989-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-24, 16:50

No problem.

Also a heads up for the article, the deck list from JP Nats may end up being replaced once the Sept. OCG tournaments start getting posted up and their take on the deck for that format comes up.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-25, 17:44

What do you think of "Celri, Monk of Dark World" and "Dark Deal"?
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-25, 18:11

KaousFaustXIII wrote:What do you think of "Celri, Monk of Dark World" and "Dark Deal"?

Celri is a gimmick that is not worth trying to waste space on. Speaking from experience because I did try to use it and it pretty much always was dead.

Dark Deal really doesnt seem worth the space either just because its reliant on your opponent and its easily played around by not playing any spells after activation.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-08-26, 04:25

And remember... cost is not working with Dark world

Welcome to the Gates of Hell - Dark World Deck Profile and Guide 395461fe03a944f626287125aed452b4d7299be345db51af02fc813ad5dcb32d6g
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-26, 15:36

I would have mentioned that, but I assume that most people that look at this thread, have the ability to read.

Dark World monsters clearly state in their effects that they only activate when they are discarded by card effect.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-26, 16:02

I've seen some Dark World variants that focus on hand manipulation running cards like "Dragged Down into the Grave", "Mind Crush", and "Trap Dustshoot", what do you think of these?
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-26, 18:29

KaousFaustXIII wrote:I've seen some Dark World variants that focus on hand manipulation running cards like "Dragged Down into the Grave", "Mind Crush", and "Trap Dustshoot", what do you think of these?

Dragged Down fell into the same spot of Dark World Dealings. It stopped being worth using once all the new stuff came out.

Dustshoot is staple again with Heavy Storm being legal. No debate on this whatsoever.

Mind Crush is worth maining if Dark World Lightning loses its effectiveness. Unlike Lightning which can backfire, Mind Crush really cant backfire because you will either call something they have in hand, or send a card from your hand that you want to get the effect from.

That being said, if Lightning keeps its kick, being that it can hit more than backrow cards, I dont see Mind Crush getting space in the deck easily.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BigZac 2011-08-27, 21:12

What should a DW Side Deck look like?
BigZac
BigZac

Birthday : 1989-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-08-28, 04:29

Tsunayoshi wrote:
KaousFaustXIII wrote:I've seen some Dark World variants that focus on hand manipulation running cards like "Dragged Down into the Grave", "Mind Crush", and "Trap Dustshoot", what do you think of these?

Dragged Down fell into the same spot of Dark World Dealings. It stopped being worth using once all the new stuff came out.

Dustshoot is staple again with Heavy Storm being legal. No debate on this whatsoever.

Mind Crush is worth maining if Dark World Lightning loses its effectiveness. Unlike Lightning which can backfire, Mind Crush really cant backfire because you will either call something they have in hand, or send a card from your hand that you want to get the effect from.

That being said, if Lightning keeps its kick, being that it can hit more than backrow cards, I dont see Mind Crush getting space in the deck easily.

Ever find out about your thoughts on Mind Crush? Either way it is still worth using this coming format regardless if your opponent is the one who randomly discards for you or not. Unless you decide to play the shuffle game with your cards.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2011-08-28, 07:32

Dark highlander would be a really good lock down card
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-28, 14:52

BigZac wrote:What should a DW Side Deck look like?

Didnt comment on that last format because of there being so many viable decks.

Right now its the same boat + we dont know just how many decks are going to take off in the first place

DarkRiku wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

Ever find out about your thoughts on Mind Crush? Either way it is still worth using this coming format regardless if your opponent is the one who randomly discards for you or not. Unless you decide to play the shuffle game with your cards.

Like I said, the only way that Mind Crush could find easy space in the deck is for something else to go out. Otherwise you have to splash in and run over 40

Phoenix wrote:Dark highlander would be a really good lock down card

It is a good soft lock card. Suffice to say that Crimson Blader can bring a better lock to the field with its own effect if you can maintain it and even with that in the Extra Deck as well, you cant really stop Exceeds.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewils 2011-08-28, 15:08

Tsunayoshi wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Dark highlander would be a really good lock down card

It is a good soft lock card. Suffice to say that Crimson Blader can bring a better lock to the field with its own effect if you can maintain it and even with that in the Extra Deck as well, you cant really stop Exceeds.
Not many rank 4 Xyz have 2800atk xD, but disigma will say hi.
To summon any rank 5 they will need a lv 5(Crimson Blade).
Lewils
Lewils

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerardz 2011-08-28, 15:52

Wouldn't Morphin Jar be a good card in a DW deck?
Gerardz
Gerardz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-28, 19:47

Gerardz wrote:Wouldn't Morphin Jar be a good card in a DW deck?

High risk, High reward.

Odds are though it will be read faster than a traffic sign and set up so you dont get the effect or you dont plus off the play like you want. The fact that it can set up Agents, Twilight, and Chaos decks like a charm really just makes it awful in my opinion.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-28, 20:02

I loved playing with Dark World Monsters, but it's now becoming common. I'm gonna try and make an Original Dark World Build.

Nice Article btw.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-08-28, 23:52

Emolga 0 wrote:I loved playing with Dark World Monsters, but it's now becoming common. I'm gonna try and make an Original Dark World Build.

Nice Article btw.

Thanks. I originally wrote this for the crowd at ETC and it not only gets decent amounts of discussion but it got some praise from the sites better players.

I do need to take it down from the other site that pisses me off with the very thought of it. They just used the same article as a testing grounds for their stupidity and my patience.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerardz 2011-09-03, 20:53

Tsunayoshi wrote:

High risk, High reward.

Odds are though it will be read faster than a traffic sign and set up so you dont get the effect or you dont plus off the play like you want. The fact that it can set up Agents, Twilight, and Chaos decks like a charm really just makes it awful in my opinion.

I give you that, but it's a great card when you know agaista what kind of deck you're playing, and it's not like it's awful since you can always discard it instead of a useful spell

Also Number 10 is awesome in Dark World, he is "easy" to summon thnks to Baiige and Snow (and the Mad Kind up to a point), and is effect is incredible if you manage to get him on the field, you can get up to three new cards nd tree dw on your grave with all and effects (and it's stats are not really lacking), "sadly" the only xyz monster that needs 8 star monsters is Thunder-End Dragon, so while it's far from horrible, it' not something that really helps DW
Gerardz
Gerardz

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-09-04, 00:48

Gerardz wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

High risk, High reward.

I give you that, but it's a great card when you know agaista what kind of deck you're playing, and it's not like it's awful since you can always discard it instead of a useful spell

Also Number 10 is awesome in Dark World, he is "easy" to summon thnks to Baiige and Snow (and the Mad Kind up to a point), and is effect is incredible if you manage to get him on the field, you can get up to three new cards nd tree dw on your grave with all and effects (and it's stats are not really lacking), "sadly" the only xyz monster that needs 8 star monsters is Thunder-End Dragon, so while it's far from horrible, it' not something that really helps DW

Number 10 doesn't work because it says send. Thunder-End Dragon also would not work because it would require the monsters to be normal not effect.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  thepotentialthreat 2011-09-07, 12:13

thanks for the article i love fiends and zombies so this hit home with me im adding highlander right now lol
thepotentialthreat
thepotentialthreat

Birthday : 1985-05-02

http://staythirsty.organogold.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stardust breaker 2011-09-11, 14:46

thanks a lot Very Happy

stardust breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dueler312 2011-09-19, 19:21

I actually say Morphing Jar is a good card for a DW deck, because if you have a bunch of Dark World Monsters in your hand, you can use it to discard your hand, therefore having a whole bunch of powerful monsters on the field. Plus, if you have Creature Swap, and have some of the monsters that have the secondary effects that work when they are discarded by an opponent's card effect, major takedown.

Dueler312

Birthday : 1986-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  matt.dekok 2011-09-19, 21:00

Another good thing about Dragged Down to the Grave is it gives you a peek into your opponent's hand before you activate Mind Crush.
matt.dekok
matt.dekok

Birthday : 1988-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  thepotentialthreat 2011-09-22, 16:43

yea dragged down and morphing jar are key just depends on the build
thepotentialthreat
thepotentialthreat

Birthday : 1985-05-02

http://staythirsty.organogold.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magician of Black Chaos 2011-09-24, 02:36

Perhaps, the best deck for this format. The mainly reasons:

* It is a deck very playable
* Cards with accessible price
* It is a consistent deck
* Probably will be top tier 1
* etc.
Magician of Black Chaos
Magician of Black Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrillus 2011-09-25, 11:42

Interesting article. I can tell that there are going to be a lot more Dark World players by the way things are going right now.
Cyrillus
Cyrillus

Birthday : 1995-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-09-27, 23:43

i run a dark world deck since fable raven came out. The new support made DW a powerfull and balanced deck that is able to compete with all the meta decks (some anti-metas too, but i really hate macro decks xD). Nice article.
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  kycoool13 2011-10-17, 15:57

here's some entertainment with your darkworlds

epic duel time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whs4vHL3xk&feature=feedu

kycoool13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-21, 20:03

Dueler312 wrote:I actually say Morphing Jar is a good card for a DW deck, because if you have a bunch of Dark World Monsters in your hand, you can use it to discard your hand, therefore having a whole bunch of powerful monsters on the field. Plus, if you have Creature Swap, and have some of the monsters that have the secondary effects that work when they are discarded by an opponent's card effect, major takedown.

I highly disagree with Jar being good in the deck. Too many decks in the meta want to puts cards in the grave and with it being the only card you set, it is stupidly easy to read, meaning you will never get the pluses you think you are going to get when they have a large hand.

Creature Swap is situational as hell in the deck and the space would be better used by cards that will help the deck keep making progress. The benefits it could have are not worth space or the effort needed to try and set off your own effects.

matt.dekok wrote:Another good thing about Dragged Down to the Grave is it gives you a peek into your opponent's hand before you activate Mind Crush.
thepotentialthreat wrote:yea dragged down and morphing jar are key just depends on the build

Dragged Down is decent in the deck, but its hardly optimal for getting resources from the deck and removing them from your opponent. While you get to glean some extra intelligence, your opponent gets the same thing and gets to take away something from your hand that wont give you the intended effect you want, barring being horribly bad and setting/playing everything in hand until you just have Dragged + the card you want discarded.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dueler312 2011-10-21, 20:28

[quote="Tsunayoshi"]
Dueler312 wrote:I actually say Morphing Jar is a good card for a DW deck, because if you have a bunch of Dark World Monsters in your hand, you can use it to discard your hand, therefore having a whole bunch of powerful monsters on the field. Plus, if you have Creature Swap, and have some of the monsters that have the secondary effects that work when they are discarded by an opponent's card effect, major takedown.

I highly disagree with Jar being good in the deck. Too many decks in the meta want to puts cards in the grave and with it being the only card you set, it is stupidly easy to read, meaning you will never get the pluses you think you are going to get when they have a large hand.

Creature Swap is situational as hell in the deck and the space would be better used by cards that will help the deck keep making progress. The benefits it could have are not worth space or the effort needed to try and set off your own effects.

If they can get a lot of Dark World Monsters out, and also help activate the ones with secondary effects, then I say its worth the space and effort.

Last edited by Dueler312 on 2011-10-21, 22:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Somehow my post got deleted.)

Dueler312

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-21, 21:49

Didja forget to post something buddy?
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-10-21, 22:08

Magician of Black Chaos wrote:Perhaps, the best deck for this format. The mainly reasons:

* It is a deck very playable
* Cards with accessible price
* It is a consistent deck
* Probably will be top tier 1
* etc.
* They effects is hard to be negated, since they happens off the field, so Veiler and Skill Drain can't do a thing, making it the best Meta against Anti-Meta.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-22, 03:25

In this situation I say running Jar is a gamble. If you think you are up for the rewards and at the same time the risk that go along with it then it is your call to run it or not.

DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  ktownkid 2011-10-22, 03:39

What match ups are bad against Dark Worlds? that can completely leave them useless
ktownkid
ktownkid

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-10-22, 04:04

Macro cosmo ?

And Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-22, 04:16

There are so many things I disagree with.

However, that's just my opinions.

Interesting article, nonetheless.
Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  ktownkid 2011-10-22, 04:27

kangtuji wrote:Macro cosmo ?

And Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

I meant as in Decks....single cards i know of for a fact
ktownkid
ktownkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-22, 04:29

Dimensional Glads. Macro. Anti-Meta/Monster. Generally anything that negates effects that activate in the graveyard or RFP. That or any faster deck.
Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-22, 04:43

ktownkid wrote:What match ups are bad against Dark Worlds? that can completely leave them useless

Decks centered around Macro or Dimensional Fissure will pretty much destroy the deck by taking away all of the effects the deck can use.

C. Light, SIM, and Debunk are just side deck options that can give the deck a hard time if you are not maining a reasonable amount of removal.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dueler312 2011-10-22, 07:05

Yeah basically any card that removes any card from play, though you better make sure he doesn't have something to counter it, like Imperial Iron Wall.

Dueler312

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-22, 14:27

Dark World wont side into anything like that and would probably be more liable to side in any MST's that are not already in the main deck to pick off any sets between plays with Lightning
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  ktownkid 2011-10-23, 04:23

Well that's kind of sucky....what about mirror matches? idk if you already said something about that if you did I'm sorry
ktownkid
ktownkid

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2011-10-23, 04:31

ktownkid wrote:Well that's kind of sucky....what about mirror matches? idk if you already said something about that if you did I'm sorry
Mirror matches are iffy with Dark World. If your deck runs Dark World Dealings, Card Destruction, Dragged Down to the Grave and Morphing Jar then you might have a hard time fighting a mirror match. You'll pretty much have to rely on your side deck for mirror matches else you want to kill yourself each time you use those cards.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-23, 13:30

tester12342 wrote:
ktownkid wrote:Well that's kind of sucky....what about mirror matches? idk if you already said something about that if you did I'm sorry
Mirror matches are iffy with Dark World. If your deck runs Dark World Dealings, Card Destruction, Dragged Down to the Grave and Morphing Jar then you might have a hard time fighting a mirror match. You'll pretty much have to rely on your side deck for mirror matches else you want to kill yourself each time you use those cards.

The mirror match isnt a bad for those that are wise enough to have Brron's mained. Morphing Jar is bad because of the mirror match and setting up other decks so if my advice is taken it wont be in the main deck. Dark World Dealings is something I have cut out completely from my deck, though even if run at a single copy its fine with the mirror match. Dragged Down is actually just fine in the mirror match because you can choose what is discarded, but I dont recommend it for the deck because it takes some manipulation to get a discard you want instead of just something taken away from your hand that helps your opponent.

Card Destuction is staple in the deck even though it carries the same risks as Morphing Jar. The only reason why it is still good is because of the fact that it can not be read with the blatant ease of Jar and you can take full effect of what you chuck away with it + what you draw right away.

The side deck is still going to be pretty key to the mirror match, but if you build to minimize the effect it will have on you then you wont be in as bad a position as you would if you mained all of the risky or sub optimal cards you mentioned before.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  ktownkid 2011-10-24, 03:12

Tsunayoshi wrote:
tester12342 wrote:

The mirror match isnt a bad for those that are wise enough to have Brron's mained. Morphing Jar is bad because of the mirror match and setting up other decks so if my advice is taken it wont be in the main deck. Dark World Dealings is something I have cut out completely from my deck, though even if run at a single copy its fine with the mirror match. Dragged Down is actually just fine in the mirror match because you can choose what is discarded, but I dont recommend it for the deck because it takes some manipulation to get a discard you want instead of just something taken away from your hand that helps your opponent.

Card Destuction is staple in the deck even though it carries the same risks as Morphing Jar. The only reason why it is still good is because of the fact that it can not be read with the blatant ease of Jar and you can take full effect of what you chuck away with it + what you draw right away.

The side deck is still going to be pretty key to the mirror match, but if you build to minimize the effect it will have on you then you wont be in as bad a position as you would if you mained all of the risky or sub optimal cards you mentioned before.

So in Mirror matches you would have to play differently because you cant use certain cards like DWD(Dark World Dealings) or Morphing Jar...but you have to tech in some cards for you to win maybe game 2 or 3
ktownkid
ktownkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-24, 03:17

ktownkid wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:
tester12342 wrote:

So in Mirror matches you would have to play differently because you cant use certain cards like DWD(Dark World Dealings) or Morphing Jar...but you have to tech in some cards for you to win maybe game 2 or 3

You could also build the deck to take the mirror match into mind from the start and minimize what you use that could become a benefit to your opponent.

Some people dont get how good Brron is when you are in the mirror match, or underestimate the effects of cards Raven
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next