Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network Championship Series: The finals

+27
CheyMcFly
Foyerhead
trapjammed
Trueblade
Tarantila
EXtremllyNoOB
robyschlager
BrandonBalls
Klonoaz
Twilight Sparkle
quincymccoy
Cosmic_Fate
{EX} TheVoid
LegendaryFrost
mattsu
Metta World Peace
AsherpotterCOPY
Arabs N Scarabs
Red_Chaos
[EP] Irate
S.S.A.
ancientman7
Mizukage
Key
Ultimate lol
DefiniteOtaku
The DetonatorCOPY
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dueling Network Championship Series: The finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling Network Championship Series: The finals

Post  Saturn 2012-02-01, 14:00

Klonoaz wrote:K, somethings fishy here, again, I had checked to see if Tarantila signed in, and sure enough, it said he was signed in 1 day ago. So... I dont know whats up Tarantila, but dont expect a free win or something, Detonator already said he doesnt mind waiting for us to finish the finals.

y u bitch so much?
Just because Tara is busy doesn't mean he'll never be able to log in. He might have been able to log in for a few minutes to check things or talk to people but not have a full match with someone for a tourney. That doesn't mean there's some crazy plot so he can get a bye and win the tourney, anyway you would be the one getting the win. So chill.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Championship Series: The finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling Network Championship Series: The finals

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-01, 14:50

Saturn wrote:
Klonoaz wrote:K, somethings fishy here, again, I had checked to see if Tarantila signed in, and sure enough, it said he was signed in 1 day ago. So... I dont know whats up Tarantila, but dont expect a free win or something, Detonator already said he doesnt mind waiting for us to finish the finals.

y u bitch so much?
Just because Tara is busy doesn't mean he'll never be able to log in. He might have been able to log in for a few minutes to check things or talk to people but not have a full match with someone for a tourney. That doesn't mean there's some crazy plot so he can get a bye and win the tourney, anyway you would be the one getting the win. So chill.
He never said he wanted the bi or was worried about that. If I was him I would be upset at this too. I mean he could at least message his opponent if he's going t osign on t osee his friends.
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-01, 15:22

CheyMcFly wrote:
Saturn wrote:

y u bitch so much?
He never said he wanted the bi or was worried about that. If I was him I would be upset at this too. I mean he could at least message his opponent if he's going t osign on t osee his friends.

his opp never saw him on, just saw that he WAS on, so no message could have been given
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-01, 15:24

S.S.A. wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
Saturn wrote:

y u bitch so much?

his opp never saw him on, just saw that he WAS on, so no message could have been given

if he did mean the forums then yes a message could have been given, and if he did have time to sign on DN to talk to his friends or whatever, I feel like he could of had the courtesy to sign onto the forums to at least mention something to his opponent, but that's just me, ya'know, manners and stuff
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Klonoaz 2012-02-01, 16:15

<Message Removed by User.>
Klonoaz
Klonoaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarantila 2012-02-07, 07:05

I am back tell me when are u ready.
Tarantila
Tarantila

Birthday : 1988-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-07, 07:31

Cue the dramatic music
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Klonoaz 2012-02-07, 20:20

I thought you wouldnt be available till feb 10? =/
Klonoaz
Klonoaz

Back to top Go down

Post  imthothuper 2012-02-10, 23:17

I hope to duel in the next DNCS
imthothuper
imthothuper

Birthday : 1995-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-14, 04:06

Looks like I should pay more attention to these kind of things in the future. This would've been fun. :/
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2012-02-14, 10:20

This tourney should be over now and a winner should be declared
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-27, 14:54

S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-02-27, 20:00

Poor Tara
I would have dueled for him.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-27, 22:00

Then you would lose. Razz lol
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2012-02-27, 22:46

The finals were indeed completed. I deeply apologize for the time it took to actually complete this DNCS, of all matches to be so heavily delayed I did not expect it to be the Final.

The winner as declared earlier this week is Arabs N Scarabs. Congratulations.

More information will be coming later on the week.

Locked.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2