Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory

2 posters

Go down

Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory Empty Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory

Post  Sleezy 2011-07-23, 18:33

Shira: Shiro wake up, you're gonna be late for the registrations.

Shiro: *Yawns* Don't worry it doesn't end till 10:00AM.

Shira: Oh okay, just making sure you know that it's 9:05AM.

Shiro: Yeah, see...nothing to worry ab--WHAT?!?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?!? Now I have to take a shower and get dressed and--

Shira: I'm just kidding, you have plenty of time but there's gonna be a long line so you better hurry up.

Shiro: Okay...so uhm...like...do you not mind telling anyone I sleep naked with my deck... Embarassed

Shira: I won't tell anyone, besides that's what we have YouTube for Razz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the registy...

Unknown Man: Who do you think you are cutting in front of me in line like that!?!?

Kendo: Me? I'm Kendo, Kendo Hitsuya. I'm sure you're familiar with the name.

Unknown Man: Oh yeah...you're the kid that almost won the tournament last year. Hah! You were just a runner-up and besides, you don't seem so tough to me.

Kendo: Looks can be deceiving...

Unknown Man: Heh, right kid...I bet I can beat you right here and now. Heck, I'll do it with both hands behind my back.

Kendo: I'm sure you need a hand to draw and activate cards but sure I'm for a duel.

Unknown Man: Heh, you're funny kid. Too bad I'm gonna have to show you that no one messes with a real pro like me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro: Looks like I made it on time Cool

Shira: Hey look a duel is going on.

Unknown Man - 1200LP & Axe Marauder [ 2100/ 1500 ][ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Warrior/ Effect ] [ The number of times this monster can attack is the number of warrior monsters on your side of the field. No other monsters you control can declare an attack. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly. ] 1 Card in hand.

Kendo - 3500LP & 2 Spell/Traps Face-Down 3 in hand.

Kendo: My turn,DRAW! * Epically Draws a card *

Unknown Man: Face it, my monster is unstoppable!

Kendo: Not even close...I activate Call of the Haunted! Bringing back Multiversal Summoner! [ 1200/ 800 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Fiend/ Effect ] [ If the only monster you control is this card you can discard 1 card in your hand to special summon 1 monster from your hand ]

Unknown Man: Hah! What's a little monster with 1200ATK gonna do?

Kendo: You'll see...now by discarding 1 card I can special summon Multiversal Necromancer from my hand! [ 1800/ 800 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Fiend/ Effect ] [ When this card is removed from play you can special summon it in face-up defence position ]

Unknown Man: Hmm...what are you planning?

Kendo: See...the card I discarded was Multiversal Destroyer...hehe...

Unknown Man: No! I've seen you do this on TV, ugh...

Kendo: I activate Spell card! Multiversal Renewal! Now by removing from play my Multiversal Necromancer and my Multiversal Destroyer from grave I can destroy your pathetic warrior.

Unknown Man: No!!!

Kendo: Not only that but the effect of both my monsters are triggered, not only is my Multiversal Necromancer back on the field but my Multiversal Destroyer comes back as well, but to your side of the field Twisted Evil

Unknown Man: This can't be...

Multiversal Destroyer [ 2200/ 800 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Fiend/ Effect ] [ When this card is removed from play you can special summon it in face-up defence position on your opponents side of the field. The controller of this card loses 800LP for each card he/she draws. ]

Kendo: Heh...I activate my other face-down! The Gift of Greed!

Unknown Man: No! It can't be...!!!

Kendo: See now you draw 2 cards, meaning you take 1600 points of damage...heh...

Unknown Man - 1200LP - 1600LP > 0000LP

Kendo: Don't bother registering, you won't come close to the Championship.

Shiro: You see that...now he's a duelist I wanna be like someday...

Shira: You know you'll never achieve his heights with your amount of skill.

Shiro: Nice to know you have my back on this...

Kendo: Does anyone else have a problem with me cutting in line? No? Hmph...cowards...

Shiro: A matter of fact...I have a problem with it

Shira: Shiro what are you doing!?

Shiro: Trust me on this sis.

Kendo: Oh, and I suppose that means you'd like to duel me...

Shira: No he doesn't, I'm sorry my brother's a little nuts tod-

Shiro: --No, I wanna duel him...

Kendo: So be it...

To Be continued

Last edited by Sleezy on 2011-07-23, 18:47; edited 1 time in total
Sleezy
Sleezy

Birthday : 1998-04-06

Back to top Go down

Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory Empty Re: Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-23, 18:35

The blue is a little hard to read...
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory Empty Re: Dueling Championship Episode 1: Prologue to Victory

Post  Sleezy 2011-07-23, 19:07

Pox_Equestria wrote:The blue is a little hard to read...

edited
Sleezy
Sleezy

Birthday : 1998-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down