Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well... just some suggestion...

5 posters

Go down

Well... just some suggestion... Empty Well... just some suggestion...

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-01-28, 14:49

Ok... here is some suggestion...

1.) Duel puzzle section... A place where player can create or solve the duel puzzles that customize by themselves... This can improve player thinking skill when dueling, they will gain the Duel Puzzle Point (D.P.P) after successfully solve a duel puzzle. The D.P.P will shown beside Rep of a player... For example... 1290/780/200, 1290 is rate, 780 is rep, 200 is D.P.P. The higher the D.P.P player have, the more clever and skilled player is...

When start playing a duel puzzle, the initial D.P.P in duel puzzle is 10 for the player, 4 for the host... each time a player is request a tips from host or wish to reset the puzzle, the player starting D.P.P will -1, and the host's D.P.P will +1. When they successfully solved a puzzle, there will have a "Puzzle Solved!" button apply on player and host, host and player pressed the button, they will gain the current D.P.P from the puzzle. If the player/host left the duel puzzle directly without press the button, D.P.P point their gain will become ( The current D.P.P in game minus 10 then divide by 2)... Example, a player/host left a duel puzzle with current D.P.P in duel puzzle is 6, so the D.P.P he gain is -2, which means his D.P.P is -2...

But, the problems is... host may intentionally give false tips/info to the player or intentionally create a unsolvable puzzle to the player or boosting... The solution is listed on next suggestion...

2.) All people know that admin are busy to take care of ruling or bad player stuff... So this suggestion might lighten the admin's burden... Admin should separate into different group like Ruling admin group, an admin group that take care of ruling question and problem, high ruling knowledge is required to become a ruling admin, their name's color is green, then Discipline Admin, an admin group that take care of bad player/trolls/player's problem... like cheating/afk/harassment, basic ruling knowledge and high judging ability is needed to become discipline admin... their name's color is red... After that, duel puzzle admin if the first suggestion is accepted, an admin group that take care of duel puzzle's problem like host and player is cheating or boosting... High thinking skill is require to become duel puzzle admin... If admin group is applied, admin jobs will easier to do...

Thankyou for spent your time to read these suggestion, regardless these suggestion is rejected or accepted...
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

Well... just some suggestion... Empty Re: Well... just some suggestion...

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-01-28, 14:59

Your duel puzzle idea reminds me of chess puzzles I had to solve a lot in my chess classes. It also reminds me of that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode when they had to solve a duel puzzle in a videogame.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_-_Episode_080
I don't think there should be "D.P.P" for duel puzzles though. Better to keep it just for fun and practicing to hone your skills. Like you said they'll be too many problems with boosting.
I like it.

Your final idea won't work because there's not always gonna be each type of admin on at the same time.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief 2012-01-28, 17:13

No
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-28, 17:21

I can make a duel puzzle that cannot be solved, and I gain all those points
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-01-28, 17:58

Key wrote:I can make a duel puzzle that cannot be solved, and I gain all those points

Exactly why I think there should be no points involved.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-28, 18:19

Duel Puzzles can go in game section, no?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down