Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DN Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

DN Suggestion Empty DN Suggestion

Post  Mistikal1der 2012-02-20, 11:55

So something that was extremley nice about YVD was the ability to create a "note"

Although the large piece of paper over something was slightly too much, I think adding the ability to put small "notes" that you can edit on cards to keep track of attack power/various abilities.

Edit: Saw the part about attack modifiers

The notes could be used for various situations as well, counters/effect notes/negated notes/whatever.

I am reposting this because my last topic was locked with someone saying "Stickies are there for a reason"

I read the stickies thank you, and there is NOTHING in them about creating on screen duel note cards or being able to edit monsters attack points.

Please don't lock my threads and accuse me of not reading stickies just because you didn't understand by post..
Mistikal1der
Mistikal1der

Back to top Go down

DN Suggestion Empty Re: DN Suggestion

Post  Lyoko15 2012-02-20, 13:51

From the link which Badass_Bunny gave you in your last topic:

- Stat changing (ATK/DEF/Attribute/Type/Level etc.) No

I did like to have this too, but there are other things which are more important right now apparently. But if I encounter a change of ATK/DEF, me or my opponent will just type it in the chat so that we can both look back at what ATK/DEF a monster has. It takes more time then a note, but it is better then nothing.
Lyoko15
Lyoko15

Birthday : 1996-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2012-02-21, 23:15

Notes aren't needed, if you really want just open up notepad on your computer and do it from there but all in all we wont be adding this.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down