Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

2 posters

Go down

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype Empty Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-18, 12:15

Because both Yu-Gi-Oh! and Card Captor Sakura have to do with cards so why not?

Obviously there's no way I'm doing all 52 cards because then I'd be here all day so I'll just start with the elemental 4, dark and light. and you're welcome to join in the fun if you want.

Clow Card: The Windy
WIND Attribute
Rank 1
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk:0
def:1800

2 level 1 "Clow Card" Monsters
Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material form this card; up to one time this turn, all monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the end phase.

Clow Card: The Watery
WATER attribute
Rank 2
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk: 1600
def: 800

2 level 2 "Clow Card" Monsters
when this card is attacked, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; set this card and end the battle phase.

Clow Card: The Firey
Fire Attribute
Rank 3
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk: 2000
def: 1100

2 level 3 "Clow Card" monsters
once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to have it gain 600 ATK. if you use this eff this turn, change this card to defense position during the end phase.

Clow Card: The Earthy
EARTH Attribute
Rank 4
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk: 2600
def: 1600

2 level 4 "Clow Card" monsters
once per turn you can detach one Xyz material from this card to destroy all set monsters your opponent controls. If this card has no Xyz material, it cannot attack directly.

Clow Card: The Light

LIGHT attribute
Rank 5
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk: 1200
def: 2800

2 level 5 "Clow Card" monsters
once per turn you can detach one Xyz material from this card to special summon one "Clow Card" monster from your graveyard, its effects are negated and it cannot be used as synchro material.

Clow Card: The Dark
DARK Attribute
Rank 5
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
atk: 2800
def: 1200

2 level 5 "Clow Card" monsters
once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to destroy one card your opponent controls. this card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

So what do think? Broken? Not Broken?
DyceMan
DyceMan

Birthday : 1993-06-22

Back to top Go down

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype Empty RE:Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-19, 22:27

Okay, do you guys just not like Card Captor Sakura? or do you not like Xyz? Fine, I guess I'll continue with the monsters...

Clow Card: The Change
DARK attribute
Reptile/effect
level 1
atk: 0
def: 0

When this card is normal or special summoned, target one "Clow Card" monster in your deck; treat this cards name as the targeted monsters and change this cards level to that of the targeted monster while this card is face up on the field.

Clow Card: The Dream
DARK attribute
Spellcaster/effect
level 2
atk: 0
def: 2000

FLIP: Target one of your destroyed by battle "Clow Card" monsters; special summon that target during the end phase.

Clow Card: The Erase
DARK attribute
Fairy/effect
level 3
atk: 1700
def: 700

when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can pay 300 life points to banished the destroyed monster.

Clow Card: The Silent
DARK attribute
Spellcaster/effect
level 4
atk: 700
def: 1400

when this card is attacked, send all other face up attack position monsters to their owners hands.

Clow Card: The Sleep
DARK attribute
Fairy/effect
level 1
atk: 200
def: 200

during either players turn, you can discard this card to set one monster your opponent controls, the set monster cannot be flip summoned for 1 turn after the activation of this effect.

that's all I got for now so how about it? Response?
DyceMan
DyceMan

Back to top Go down

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-20, 15:54

To hell with the Clow Cards, I want Sakura in her kitty costume and Yukito.

Or Yukito in said costume.

Both.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype Empty RE:Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-20, 21:05

You want the card mistress? fine, but the snow bunny can go to hell for all I care.

Card Captor Sakura
LIGHT attribute
Spellcaster/effect
level 8
atk: 2700
def: 2000

Cannot be Normal summoned or set. Can only be special summoned by tributing 3 "Clow Card" monsters. If one of the tributed monsters was a "Clow Card" Xyz monster, you can shuffle that monster back into the extra deck. when your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy one or more cards you control, you can banish one "Clow Card" monster in your graveyard instead. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add one "Clow Card" spell or trap card from your deck to your hand.

There. Happy?
DyceMan
DyceMan

Back to top Go down

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-20, 21:17

Card Captor Sakura: A fan archetype 8bigger

See this costume? This is all that matters.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-20, 23:39

...you don't care much for the topic here, do you?
DyceMan
DyceMan

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-21, 15:39

I care for Card Captor Sakura.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down