Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Championship Episode 2: Shiro vs Kendo

Go down

Dueling Championship Episode 2: Shiro vs Kendo Empty Dueling Championship Episode 2: Shiro vs Kendo

Post  Sleezy 2011-08-02, 16:50

Episode 1

Shiro: I shall go 1st. Draw!

Kendo: Hmm...

Shiro: I summon out Chain Assassin! [ DARK ] [ 1800/1500 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Warrior/ Effect ] [ Once per turn you can discard 1 monster in your hand, special summon 1 monster from your deck with the same attribute as the discarded monster. ]

Kendo: Oh, I see...

Shiro: Now by discarding Chain Guardian I can special summon from my deck Chain Servant! [ Dark ] [ 0/0 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Warrior/ Tuner ] [ If this card is sent to the graveyard for a synchro summon of a DARK monster, draw 2 cards. ]

Shiro: Now I tune my level 4 Chain Assassin with my level 2 Chain Servant! Chains of steel call upon your savior! Synchro Summon the one and only Chained-Beast Krytos! [ DARK ] [ 2300/ 2000 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Beast-Warrior/ Synchro/ Effect ] [ 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more "Chain" Monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, your opponent takes damage equal to half the destroyed monster's attack ]

Kendo: I see...your aim this whole turn was to synchro summon...

Shiro: Due to my Chain Servant's effect I draw 2 card. And I set 2 cards facedown to end my turn.

Kendo: Hm...I see...My turn! Draw!

Kendo: I set 4 cards facedown and end my turn.

Shiro: Is that it? Haha...my turn...Draw!

Kendo: Now I activate my facedown card! Tribute to the D.D.! Now I can pay 2000LP to remove from play all monsters in your hand!

Kendo's LP 4000> 2000

Shiro: Hehe...*Reveals Hand* The only monster I had was Chained FusionWare

Kendo: Grr...

Shiro: Now I activate my facedown...Chain Returner! I can special summon 1 monster that was sent to the graveyard last turn. So come back Chained Servant!

Kendo: Humph.

Shiro: Now my 2 monsters! Tune together to make! Chained-Beast Dragon!!!

Kendo: What??? It can't be!!!

Chained-Beast Dragon [ Dark ] [ 2500/ 2000 ] [ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ] [ Dragon/ Synchro/ Effect ] [ 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent through a direct attack, you can destroy all spell and trap cards on the field. ]

Kendo: Gr...I activate facedown! Solemn Judgement! Now by Paying half my lifepoints I can negate the summon of your monster and destroy it!

Kendo's LP 2000> 1000

Shiro: Heh...Now I activate my facedown, Seven tools of the bandit! Now the activation of your solemn judgement is negated!

Shiro's LP 4000> 3000

Kendo: No!!! Can't be!!!

Shiro: Haha...I activate Quick-Play spell, Chained Fury! Now by tributing 1 Dragon I control I can destroy all cards on your side of the field, thought I can't enter the battle phase this turn.

Kendo: No!!! Im--Impossible!!!

Shiro: Now that your field is completely empty I can activate Monster Reborn to get back my Dragon, but ending my turn.

Kendo: Grr...no more games! My draw!

To be continued...
Sleezy
Sleezy

Birthday : 1998-04-06

Back to top Go down