Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweak to the Chatbox

+5
Metta World Peace
Prince Vegeta
Potus-Mat
Lovelace
Tsunayoshi
9 posters

Go down

Tweak to the Chatbox Empty Tweak to the Chatbox

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-25, 20:30

Or the rules at least. The last couple of days I have been having issues with the chat not refreshing properly and leaving recent posts off screen or scrolling up when a new post comes in. I suspect it might have something to do with posting images or emoticons in the chat, but with other people not having the same problem I dont know what is really going wrong to make it do what it has been doing.

The only thing that has been able to fix the issue has been to have the chat cleared. I have tried clearing my cache, logging out and clearing cookies, restarting the browser, and even restarting my comp and the chat still is either glitch/bugged out for me.

Perhaps a possible change to stop allowing images into the chatbox could be considered for those of us that do run into having issues with the chat. Or even a solution to fix the problem outright.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Tweak to the Chatbox Empty Re: Tweak to the Chatbox

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-25, 20:33

You sure you're not turning auto refresh off?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-25, 20:41

N Harmonia wrote:You sure you're not turning auto refresh off?

Pretty sure I have never turned it off. The chat refreshes and displays about 5-6 lines from the latest post.

EDIT: Gotta love the people that wont let someone enjoy part of the site because they have absolutely no damn consideration for anyone else and just wanna troll because they see something they can use to aggravate and piss off other members. I dont frankly give a flying !@#$ if I am in a minority or not, I should not have to even consider having to tolerate someone else trying to ruin my experience with any part of the site whether they be staff or any other random member on this site.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-25, 23:10

Tsunayoshi wrote:Gotta love the people that wont let someone enjoy part of the site because they have absolutely no damn consideration for anyone else.
I could not agree more. And that is why this thread is wrong.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-25, 23:12

why would we stop using images only for you? that's not fair
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-10-25, 23:14

Switch browser(s) and if that does not work then it must be something with your computer
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-10-25, 23:17

Tsunayoshi wrote:I have tried clearing my cache, logging out and clearing cookies, restarting the browser, and even restarting my comp and the chat still is either glitch/bugged out for me.

Of course those won't help
Because the chat has no cookies/history, so those actions are all redundant
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-25, 23:21

Potus-Mat wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:Gotta love the people that wont let someone enjoy part of the site because they have absolutely no damn consideration for anyone else.
I could not agree more. And that is why this thread is wrong.

Take your crap somewhere else. I'm already sick and tired of you starting arguments just so you can stroke your ego.

Axel VIII wrote: why would we stop using images only for you? that's not fair

You use them in excess, and I am not the only one with the issue.

Rinny was using emoticons in excess and once again I had to put up with the chat being barely usable because no one stepped in to put an end to the excessive use.

Lethal Interjection™ wrote:Switch browser(s) and if that does not work then it must be something with your computer

Dark Riku has the same issue and I believe he uses Firefox on his laptop. That already disqualifies it as a browser issue unless I am mistaken in his choice of browser.

Key wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:I have tried clearing my cache, logging out and clearing cookies, restarting the browser, and even restarting my comp and the chat still is either glitch/bugged out for me.

Of course those won't help
Because the chat has no cookies/history, so those actions are all redundant

Anything else to suggest, because if none of those are applicable like everyone else that has made those suggestions thought, then that makes it even more likely to be a problem on the site side and not with my computer
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-10-25, 23:29

So if I am correct, the chatbox messes up for you when pics or posted or when someone spams emoticons? Well I think they could disable images in the chatbox... the mods always clear it when someone posts pics anyway so they should just disable it.. and spamming emoticons shouldn't even be happening... or you could just get a better computer Razz
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-25, 23:35

Lethal Interjection™️ wrote:So if I am correct, the chatbox messes up for you when pics or posted or when someone spams emoticons? Well I think they could disable images in the chatbox... the mods always clear it when someone posts pics anyway so they should just disable it.. and spamming emoticons shouldn't even be happening... or you could just get a better computer Razz

I havent had my laptop for very long and its mostly high end. The chat starts refreshing and scrolling up the page once an image or two is posted in the chat. Considering Axel is the one that posts them and usually does so to excess based on what went down last night, I would recommend turning off the IMG tags in the chat.

As for emoticons, Rinny says the problem with the spam on her end comes from the fact one of her preferred text faces turns into an emoticon. That could possibly be fixed either by changing the text code for it, or by disabling them in the chatbox as well.

If neither one of those options are implemented, then the OPs need to be more strict about overusage/spam as the image spam from last night did not stop until after Axel got a ban.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-25, 23:42

lol dude if it's not working for you then maybe it's your computer and not my pics and anyways i didn't even spam picks dude everyone in a while i would post a pic but i didn't even spam it
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-25, 23:45

Axel VIII wrote: lol dude if it's not working for you then maybe it's your computer and not my pics and anyways i didn't even spam picks dude everyone in a while i would post a pic but i didn't even spam it

Obviously isnt the fault of a NEW comp.

Also you were spamming images last night and lying about it isnt worth the effort.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Dragon 2011-10-26, 00:23

people usually excessively post smileys in chats anyways..IT'S A CHAT!

and you don't need to be so bitchy at people here since they are giving you ways on how to fix it, you're comment to potus was uncalled for,

if there's no way to fix it then get over it,
Rose Dragon
Rose Dragon

Birthday : 1992-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-26, 00:31

you are my HERO +reppe'd
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 00:33

Fallen Angel Of Roses wrote:people usually excessively post smileys in chats anyways..IT'S A CHAT!

and you don't need to be so bitchy at people here since they are giving you ways on how to fix it, you're comment to potus was uncalled for,

if there's no way to fix it then get over it,

If you had seen the fights he has picked with me the last 2 days, you would be disinclined to believe that.

Also if it cant be fixed and there is more than one person with the issue, then other ways of making the chatbox stay functioning properly should be taken into consideration
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-26, 00:48

The only problem I have is when pictures and especially videos are posted directly up in the chat. When someone makes a post after that the chat seems to jump up on the post and I have to scroll back down some. It doesn't do it always. Seems weird.

Tsuna how is it I always seem to make friends on sites more times than not and you always end up with enemies? I noticed that throughout the years. Not asking this question to disrespect you or anything like that.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 01:13

DarkRiku wrote:The only problem I have is when pictures and especially videos are posted directly up in the chat. When someone makes a post after that the chat seems to jump up on the post and I have to scroll back down some. It doesn't do it always. Seems weird.

Tsuna how is it I always seem to make friends on sites more times than not and you always end up with enemies? I noticed that throughout the years. Not asking this question to disrespect you or anything like that.

Its because your WalMart tolerance goes home with you. Mine never left work and I never have any form of tolerance for people that cant help but be drama llama.

On topic, the chat went back to normal on its own after an image posted by Axel cycled out of the chat logs, so I can confirm that the IMG tags and based what you say Riku, the video tags are part of the problem. At least for those that have issues with the chat.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-26, 01:16

Using the video tags in chat is illegal, so I guess we could make a rule against image tags too.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-26, 01:28

N Harmonia wrote:Using the video tags in chat is illegal, so I guess we could make a rule against image tags too.

If it is illegal then why is it not disabled?

I use Firefox by the way.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 01:29

DarkRiku wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:Using the video tags in chat is illegal, so I guess we could make a rule against image tags too.

I use Firefox by the way.

I thought that was what you were still using. Definitely eliminates browsers being the issue.

Also Riku, you may be confusing gifs for videos.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-26, 01:31

DarkRiku wrote:

Because I don't know how to disable a code, or have access to the admin panel.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 01:34

N Harmonia wrote:
DarkRiku wrote:

Because I don't know how to disable a code, or have access to the admin panel.

That would definitely be an admin thing to take care of since its a site plug in.

DONT DOUBLE POST

Tsunayoshi wrote:Giving this boost because recent events in the chat, primarily the actions of two trolls that already know I have a problems with the chat, to either have whatever is wrong with the chat fixed or the image tags disabled.

I can not use the chat when people inside of it are going to post images at will knowing full well that the chat bugs out for me with even just emoticons.

Before the trolls come in and post again to ridicule me for having a valid complaint and not wanting to change their own disgustingly poor behavior, and by proxy the poor example of the staff for allowing it to happen.

THE ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER. ALL RELATED SOFTWARE USED BY THE SITE IS UP TO DATE

Last edited by TheVoid on 2011-10-26, 23:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Posting)
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-26, 22:50

i spammed? i only posted 2 pictures, and srsly? you think we did that for you, the world doesn't revolve around you kiddo, second you srsly need to control yourself with your language you insulted an in-game mod in the chat Tweak to the Chatbox T1
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 22:57

Axel VIII wrote: i spammed? i only posted 2 pictures, and srsly? you think we did that for you, the world doesn't revolve around you kiddo, second you srsly need to control yourself with your language you insulted an in-game mod in the chat Tweak to the Chatbox T1

That only makes Potus look bad and we both know that. He once again was being antagonistic towards me, as no one else in the chat hardly cared that the emoticon and image usage was causing more trouble with the chat.

Again, why are you trying to shift attention onto me, when its people like you and Potus that are not only the ones starting all of the trouble and drama, but also making the site look so bad that pojo gets to feel good about itself.

Now kindly shut up, leave the thread, stick your thumbs up your arse, and stay out of something that is caused by you and does not need you to make worse.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-26, 22:58

so you are saying me potus lethal rinny helbier define wsed amycool are all in it to get you? seems legit
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 23:04

Axel VIII wrote: so you are saying me potus lethal rinny helbier define wsed amycool are all in it to get you? seems legit

How cute. You are bringing in people that were not even involved now. Its Potus, you, and Lethal to the greatest extent. Anyone else joining in are only doing so because a Staff member is starting drama.

Once again, shut up, leave the thread, find something else to do with your hands, and stay out of affairs that do not need your presence or input.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-10-26, 23:43

how did i get bought into this? I gave you solutions on how to fix it .
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-26, 23:53

Lethal Interjection™ wrote:how did i get bought into this? I gave you solutions on how to fix it .

Suggestions based on your own ignorance of how the chat actually worked. Also since then, you have done nothing but blame my computer when I made it clear that there is nothing on my end whatsoever that is causing the chat to act up.

You also joined in Axel's and Potus' trolling in the chat once I brought up the issue yet again.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-26, 23:56

Lethal Interjection™ wrote:how did i get bought into this? I gave you solutions on how to fix it .
He does not desire solutions. He desires to complain and blame.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-27, 00:03

Tsunayoshi, small images, while frowned upon, are not illegal. Large images which cause scrollbars are. However if there is a problem for anyone because of the chat, just tell a mod in the chat and they will clear, simple as that. As far as you saying its not your comp because its new... thats a load of bull. New comp =/= good comp. All computers are built for different things. If everyone else has no problem but you... it has to be your computer.

Trolling you? Your getting upset because people are trolling you? WEVE MADE N HARMONIA CRY IN THE CHATBOX AND HES NEVER GONE AND B*TCHED ABOUT IT. No matter how many rules we make, most of the time, especially with vantage being away and myself being off during heavy traffic hours, its not going to be enforced. Wanna know the solutions? Here are 2:

1) Get over it, its people on the internet. How can they hurt you?
2) You see the little [x] button on the top of your tab? yea... that leaves the chatbox.

Reading this whole topic Im convinced this is going to continue until you get your way. However that will not happen, we are not changing all of DN for you. The chatbox has rules, yes, but posting images are not against the rules so get over it. As for the trolling, with screenshot evidence or if it is done in front of a moderator AND YOU REPORT IT, then actions can be taken as that is against the rules.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-27, 00:13

Does that mean we can lock this thread and any further issues can be handle by PM's?
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-27, 00:17

Im going to wait till Tsunayoshi responds and take his response into consideration, but if he continues with his horrid argument and ranting, this will be locked.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 00:22

TheVoid wrote:Tsunayoshi, small images, while frowned upon, are not illegal. Large images which cause scrollbars are. However if there is a problem for anyone because of the chat, just tell a mod in the chat and they will clear, simple as that. As far as you saying its not your comp because its new... thats a load of bull. New comp =/= good comp. All computers are built for different things. If everyone else has no problem but you... it has to be your computer.

Trolling you? Your getting upset because people are trolling you? WEVE MADE N HARMONIA CRY IN THE CHATBOX AND HES NEVER GONE AND B*TCHED ABOUT IT. No matter how many rules we make, most of the time, especially with vantage being away and myself being off during heavy traffic hours, its not going to be enforced. Wanna know the solutions? Here are 2:

1) Get over it, its people on the internet. How can they hurt you?
2) You see the little [x] button on the top of your tab? yea... that leaves the chatbox.

Reading this whole topic Im convinced this is going to continue until you get your way. However that will not happen, we are not changing all of DN for you. The chatbox has rules, yes, but posting images are not against the rules so get over it. As for the trolling, with screenshot evidence or if it is done in front of a moderator AND YOU REPORT IT, then actions can be taken as that is against the rules.

One problem with your solution. The worst of the trolling comes in when there are no OPs active in the chat or there are no OPs present at all. Meaning I cant ask for a clear because no one can do it. No one will stop to think they might be breaking rules because there is no one to do anything about it. There has been a lack of OPs in the chat for a while today and yesterday.

Of course, I would get a response from someone that said they were going to leave the site for a while. Just goes to show that no one but maybe the admins even know what it means to be a moderator in the first place if I have to put up with a mod coming in and literally saying "What hypocrisy has Mister Yoshi said this time."

I said this in the chat and I'll say it right here. The Mods need a complete overhaul because there is way too much of the clique defense going on here for any staff member with any real authority on the forums to do a proper job. Not that it matters what I think since everyone will just flock to their friend on the staff and defend them to the end against the person that has legitimate issues with the staff itself and parts of the forum not working as intended.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-27, 00:34

...Are you kidding? Maybe Im reading this wrong but your calling me a bad mod because I have technical issues and didnt think I would be on?

Again you say people are trolling you. Screen it and send it to a moderator, specifically me, Ruf_Pup, or Key since I think were the only ones who go in chat that are mods right now, and they will take actions accordingly.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 00:50

TheVoid wrote:...Are you kidding? Maybe Im reading this wrong but your calling me a bad mod because I have technical issues and didnt think I would be on?

Again you say people are trolling you. Screen it and send it to a moderator, specifically me, Ruf_Pup, or Key since I think were the only ones who go in chat that are mods right now, and they will take actions accordingly.

You took the statement wrong. The staff does need an overhaul of sorts either to get proper staff coverage or at least some temp hires to cover for you, Van, and Emolga taking time off.

There are some of the in-game admins that have OP rights also, but usually when they are in the chat, or sometimes a Judge, they are busy with matters in game and never are looking in the chat for issues that need someone to step in or to clear the chat on request.

I'll start taking screens of more than just the chat from now on because I do want an end to some of the garbage that has been going on, if only for my own mood because I cant stand being having a pitching twitch because I'm ready to just lose control over my own temper.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-27, 00:56

Just screen the trolling, and it will lead to first a warning, then a ban from chat if it continues. Remember, small images ARE NOT trolling or illegal.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-27, 00:57

This thread is going nowhere.

Tsunayoshi, we have tried to help you, but you refuse to even listen to anything helpful we say, tho I'll admit, you bring up a few good points that I agree with.

Locked.

Last edited by N Harmonia on 2011-10-27, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-27, 00:59

N I unlocked it for the time being, since it seems this argument is coming to a close. If Tsuna doesn't stop arguing and listens, it will be locked. However I want to hear Tsunayoshi's response.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 01:04

TheVoid wrote:Just screen the trolling, and it will lead to first a warning, then a ban from chat if it continues. Remember, small images ARE NOT trolling or illegal.

The trolling was coming from multiple small images being posted in succession, usually on mention that the chat was acting up for me.

I will be taking screens from now on and this is just a suggestion on my part, but considering what was discussed in the chat and that the problem wasnt just me, perhaps an admin could look into the chat plug in to see if there is an issue there.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-27, 01:04

TheVoid wrote:N I unlocked it for the time being, since it seems this argument is coming to a close. If Tsuna doesn't stop arguing and listens, it will be locked. However I want to hear Tsunayoshi's response.
How about we make a pact? I (and by extension, Axel) agree not to post pics, and Mister Tsunayoshi plays nice. Deal?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 01:07

Potus-Mat wrote:
TheVoid wrote:N I unlocked it for the time being, since it seems this argument is coming to a close. If Tsuna doesn't stop arguing and listens, it will be locked. However I want to hear Tsunayoshi's response.
How about we make a pact? I (and by extension, Axel) agree not to post pics, and Mister Tsunayoshi plays nice. Deal?

Extend that to Lethal and I could agree to that. Part of today's drama came from combined image/gif posting from Axel, Lethal, and Harberder
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-27, 16:02

Tsunayoshi wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Extend that to Lethal and I could agree to that. Part of today's drama came from combined image/gif posting from Axel, Lethal, and Harberder
If I could, I would. I only have power of Axel and myself. Mister Injection is a wild card.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 23:51

I think I figured out just what the problem is with the chat.

When an image is posted, the expanded line that comes out as a result gets treated like a normal line of text. Due to the displacement of the image line, when the chat refreshes it doesnt take the increased size of the image line into account which causes the screen to not scroll properly for the users that are experiencing the issue.

Emoticons have the same effect to a much lesser effect, and it takes a large volume of them being posted before there is a noticeable effect.

Not completely sure if I am right, but the idea came to mind after highlighting posts due to Key posting with invisible text.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-27, 23:58

Tsunayoshi wrote:I think I figured out just what the problem is with the chat.
When an image is posted, the expanded line that comes out as a result gets treated like a normal line of text. Due to the displacement of the image line, when the chat refreshes it doesnt take the increased size of the image line into account which causes the screen to not scroll properly for the users that are experiencing the issue.
Emoticons have the same effect to a much lesser effect, and it takes a large volume of them being posted before there is a noticeable effect.
Not completely sure if I am right, but the idea came to mind after highlighting posts due to Key posting with invisible text.
So, if the images were a pixel or two larger, they would not be as disruptive? Actually, that sounds pretty nice logic...
Your logic, not mine.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-28, 00:01

Potus-Mat wrote:
So, if the images were a pixel or two larger, they would not be as disruptive? Actually, that sounds pretty nice logic...
Your logic, not mine.

Its not a matter of just pixels.

The chat is thinking that something that is taking up 10 lines in the chat is only taking up 1, which throws off the chat severely. Since it looks like I am the only one with the problem with emoticons, I dont see too much reason to complain unless someone comes in and posts them in excess.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-28, 00:03

Tsunayoshi wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Your logic, not mine.
Its not a matter of just pixels.
The chat is thinking that something that is taking up 10 lines in the chat is only taking up 1, which throws off the chat severely. Since it looks like I am the only one with the problem with emoticons, I dont see too much reason to complain unless someone comes in and posts them in excess.
So, if we were to make it so that the image tag has a built in spoiler tag, would that work? That way, it only takes up one line.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-10-28, 00:05

Det mentioned that he'll make a lag free chatbox when he has time
This can be locked.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-28, 00:06

Key wrote:Det mentioned that he'll make a lag free chatbox when he has time
This can be locked.
Lag free? While he is at it, can he do that to Morrowind? I kinda have too many enchantments cast, so the game keeps crashing...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-28, 00:13

Key wrote:Det mentioned that he'll make a lag free chatbox when he has time
This can be locked.

Fair enough. In the mean time I will ask for clears when things get to be severe.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down