Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase the number of Forum Mods

+11
{EX} TheVoid
Goddess nX
Metta World Peace
Potus-Mat
Key
Halberdier
kangtuji
Adept VantageSP
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
S.S.A.
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Increase the number of Forum Mods Empty Increase the number of Forum Mods

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-08, 22:40

i believe that this forum is understaffed in the mod department, or if this is not the case then the mods who are in place need to play a greater role in locking and reorganizing topics that are in improper locations as well as topics that went off topic.

a good example of lack of shifting topics to where they belong is the large amount of in game suggestions/requests in this subforum which is clearly labeled forum requests, they should all have been moved to game suggestions shortly after they were posted.

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t9503-the-use-of-ftk-no-hope-of-stopping-decks
that topic, which i thought was in suggestions although now i see is in general discussion should have been locked/moved long before because it was denied. it shifted into arguing about a topic which had already been decided which is a pointless use of forum space and activity.

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t7620-obelisk-the-tormentor
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t9528-safe-zone

those two topics should also have been locked earlier because the question was answered, i believe i remember that other questions arose after the initial answering, but that is not a reason to leave a topic open, after the question has been resolved.

the examples that i grabbed may not have been perfect ones, but they are all topics that are in the recent post category, i know that ive seen other examples of this in the past and i am willing to delve a little and find some if need be.

this is not me trying to insult the forum or its management, just that it needs more staff to help manage in a more efficient and cleaner way.

also because i pmed van and det about applying for a mod job myself, this is not a plug for myself, as if i was in their spots with my level of activity i would deny me on the spot, this is just me expressing my suggestion that the forum employ more moderators to help keep the suggestions and ruling questions sections of the forum clean
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Increase the number of Forum Mods Empty Re: Increase the number of Forum Mods

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-08, 22:44

We have a report post button, right? =o
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-08, 22:45

I do agree that the forum is lacking in the staff department as there are only 2-3 mods tops that are active and there are a fair number if inactives.

Also the topics in the rulings section are not closed because the OPs could have other questions about the card after the first one is answered. They can be marked as solved though at the very least after the first question is dealt with.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-08, 22:47

Tsuna is right, The TC must post that there issue is resolved. Also, I already told you we are currently not looking for more staff members on the forum. Asking won't help much. If we the staff feel we need more, we will discuss it and make the appropriate move(s).
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-08, 22:58

i know you said you werent looking, that was me saying you probably should.

and fair enough about the topic creator, although i disagree, its a bit more of a personal preference thing when you look at it in that light.

and ive always believed report post was to be about offensive content which needed immediate attention rather than off topic content, which should be addressed by the mods when they scan the forums themselves, and not need regular members to draw attention to them
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-08, 23:04

I've used the report post feature to point out rule infractions and threads that have needed to be moved.

Its not just for offensive posts that should be dealt with before people have to go hit that button.

This is just a suggestion on my part to the staff, but there should be some form oversight on the staff. I just looked at the Forum staff listing and I can only say I have only seen 3-4 of the people on staff active in staff affairs. One of them, who shall remain unnamed, is rather immature and does not behave in an entirely proper manner.

That being said, I am personally uncomfortable with the idea of most of the forum mods not being active.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-08, 23:08

Tsunayoshi wrote:I've used the report post feature to point out rule infractions and threads that have needed to be moved.

Its not just for offensive posts that should be dealt with before people have to go hit that button.

This is just a suggestion on my part to the staff, but there should be some form oversight on the staff. I just looked at the Forum staff listing and I can only say I have only seen 3-4 of the people on staff active in staff affairs. One of them, who shall remain unnamed, is rather immature and does not behave in an entirely proper manner.

That being said, I am personally uncomfortable with the idea of most of the forum mods not being active.

although i have not been here long, the only consistant posting by mods/admins, are the two in this topic and detonator, 3 moderators is not sufficient for a forum of this magnitude in my opinion. a way to allieviate this without undo stress is you can add subforum mods as well, by taking people who are very active in certain areas and making them mods, as well as by making all judges moderators in the ruling questions area, that way they can simply have the last word on a ruling and lock the topic
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-08, 23:16

To anyone who want close my threads need over my dead body first !

And sir, I would NOT vote you as a mod, you're just came here and badmouthing my thread

No sire, even they hire you, I dont and will not like you as a mod.
Just mark my word, esp bold one
thx you,
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-08, 23:19

I dont believe that there should be subforum mods. Just need to look into the current roster, sans those in Judge positions filling a dual role on the forums, and replace those that are not doing their fair share of the work.

I do understand that there is work that goes on behind the scenes that I cant see as just a random member, but 3-4 active moderators out of the number that DN has is going to become problematic. Admins are fine honestly because they have their hands full with the upkeep of the forum software, and I hear this forum is quite problematic.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-08, 23:25

Tsunayoshi wrote:I dont believe that there should be subforum mods. Just need to look into the current roster, sans those in Judge positions filling a dual role on the forums, and replace those that are not doing their fair share of the work.

I do understand that there is work that goes on behind the scenes that I cant see as just a random member, but 3-4 active moderators out of the number that DN has is going to become problematic. Admins are fine honestly because they have their hands full with the upkeep of the forum software, and I hear this forum is quite problematic.

subforum mods are again a matter of preference. but i agree with you on all other counts

kangtuji wrote:To anyone who want close my threads need over my dead body first !

And sir, I would NOT vote you as a mod, you're just came here and badmouthing my thread

No sire, even they hire you, I dont and will not like you as a mod.
Just mark my word, esp bold one
thx you,

several things, one your posting in the thread is fine, the problem is a string of posts where everyone says the same thing, so not badmouthing your thread at all. also members rarely vote for mods, ive never seen that the case before, also as i said in the topic post, i dont expect nor am i looking to be made a mod with this post, im expressing my opinion that we need more.
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-08, 23:32

So am I, I am expressing my opinion, if you can express your opinion why cann't I ?

in my opinion, you are aimed to be a mod
and I don't like it

You are trying running a tyrant rule, closing any thread that displeases you !

Which I don't like

No I don't need more of your opinion
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-08, 23:33

Kang chill.

No need to be like the time conqueror and trying to shut people down.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-08, 23:36

kangtuji wrote:So am I, I am expressing my opinion, if you can express your opinion why cann't I ?

in my opinion, you are aimed to be a mod
and I don't like it

You are trying running a tyrant rule, closing any thread that displeases you !

Which I don't like

No I don't need more of your opinion

not displeases me, topics that have run the course that was determined by the original post, and have such gone off topic. keeping forum topics...on topic, is the job of forum mods, kind of the job description

also i didnt say you couldnt express your opinion, i was just saying that the inflection you got from my post was incorrect, or atleast contrary to my intention
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-09, 00:05

Hyprocrite, you said I cann't express my opinion, yet you want close my thread

Explain to me this off topics things,

We are talking about safe zone, and nothing going off topic about it. You are just trying make a false accusation by badmouthing my thread, which I already pointing I won't accept any false accusation, yes I do have bad experience with it, and staying quiet only make it worsen, I've learn to not let people doing what their pleases because they just want to.

Once again, Not be off topic as original post said
Even they do increase mod something, No, I don't want you to be as a mod. As you doesn't understand what is definition off-topic, and I thus you are not capable to be a mod
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 00:07

Seriously...

Chill out...
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 00:09

kangtuji wrote:Hyprocrite, you said I cann't express my opinion, yet you want close my thread

Explain to me this off topics things,

We are talking about safe zone, and nothing going off topic about it. You are just trying make a false accusation by badmouthing my thread, which I already pointing I won't accept any false accusation, yes I do have bad experience with it, and staying quiet only make it worsen, I've learn to not let people doing what their pleases because they just want to.

Once again, Not be off topic as original post said
Even they do increase mod something, No, I don't want you to be as a mod. As you doesn't understand what is definition off-topic, and I thus you are not capable to be a mod

people continuously posted the same ruling over and over, maybe that's not off topic but its unnecessary and should not happen. i don't get why your so defensive of your topic, your two posts in it were perfectly fine..
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-09, 00:12

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
also because i pmed van and det about applying for a mod job myself, this is not a plug for myself, as if i was in their spots with my level of activity i would deny me on the spot, this is just me expressing my suggestion that the forum employ more moderators to help keep the suggestions and ruling questions sections of the forum clean

kangtuji wrote:No, I don't want you to be as a mod. As you doesn't understand what is definition off-topic, and I thus you are not capable to be a mod

It's good to see you agree on something. Now if only kangtuji could read...
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-11-09, 00:14

Not every staff members checks every single section of the forum, the report button is there for a reason, to help us do our jobs faster, so we do not have to dig through the section, look for the topic and find the posts, especially in a constantly bumped section such as the deck critique

S.S. Anaconda wrote:i believe that this forum is understaffed in the mod department, or if this is not the case then the mods who are in place need to play a greater role in locking and reorganizing topics that are in improper locations as well as topics that went off topic.

a good example of lack of shifting topics to where they belong is the large amount of in game suggestions/requests in this subforum which is clearly labeled forum requests, they should all have been moved to game suggestions shortly after they were posted.
I remember when we hired active members as mods, now some are gone nowhere and only appear once a week

Tsunayoshi wrote:
We're not understaffed
We have 12 moderators for this forum, and this forum isn't a big one.
We have 5 of them who are active, 5 is enough.

I have seen TCGPlayer with 9 mods and only 1 is active, not to mention the admins are not. Now that is a big deal, considering it is a big forum after all

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
although i have not been here long, the only consistant posting by mods/admins, are the two in this topic and detonator, 3 moderators is not sufficient for a forum of this magnitude in my opinion. a way to allieviate this without undo stress is you can add subforum mods as well, by taking people who are very active in certain areas and making them mods, as well as by making all judges moderators in the ruling questions area, that way they can simply have the last word on a ruling and lock the topic
Keep in mind that modding doesn't require you to post "Moved" "Locked" "Edited" etc, just because someone doesn't post a lot, does that mean he/she isn't modding?

Judges already have powers in the ruling section, ones who are active will keep that organized; this isn't Pojo, where you refresh after 5 minutes and there will be 10 new threads needed to be answered.

Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-09, 00:16

Did you read the part "because i pmed van and det about applying for a mod job myself"

I think you miss that

You're play YGO cards, and you should know yourself reading some missing text would be lead to different effect
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 00:22

Key, while you might believe that 5 mods total being active out of 12 is good, it is hardly that. There is no justification, imo, for keeping mods that are either rarely on the forum to begin with or are never around.

The fact that half of the mods to start with are not active shows that there needs to be something put into place to make sure you have an able bodied staff and not a group of randoms that are hired on because they want a fancy title.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-09, 00:24

Tsunayoshi wrote:Key, while you might believe that 5 mods total being active out of 12 is good, it is hardly that. There is no justification, imo, for keeping mods that are either rarely on the forum to begin with or are never around.
The fact that half of the mods to start with are not active shows that there needs to be something put into place to make sure you have an able bodied staff and not a group of randoms that are hired on because they want a fancy title.
Meh. The mods do a pretty good job. While they all have... quirks... you do not see that many flame topics. Y'know, this one notwithstanding....
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 00:26

Key wrote:Not every staff members checks every single section of the forum, the report button is there for a reason, to help us do our jobs faster, so we do not have to dig through the section, look for the topic and find the posts, especially in a constantly bumped section such as the deck critique
thats why i use the show posts since last visit =) makes life so much easier to see active topics
S.S. Anaconda wrote:i believe that this forum is understaffed in the mod department, or if this is not the case then the mods who are in place need to play a greater role in locking and reorganizing topics that are in improper locations as well as topics that went off topic.

I remember when we hired active members as mods, now some are gone nowhere and only appear once a week
in this post im talking about having an application process not just snagging active members and making them mods, but that is a constant problem, but inactive mods can be removed and replaced with active ones

Tsunayoshi wrote:
We're not understaffed
We have 12 moderators for this forum, and this forum isn't a big one.
We have 5 of them who are active, 5 is enough.

12 is sufficient, 5 in my opinion is on the low side, while the forum isnt that huge, its my opinion that there should be someone around at all times, while i feel that that is very nearly the case, i think a few more would help substancially

I have seen TCGPlayer with 9 mods and only 1 is active, not to mention the admins are not. Now that is a big deal, considering it is a big forum after all

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
Keep in mind that modding doesn't require you to post "Moved" "Locked" "Edited" etc, just because someone doesn't post a lot, does that mean he/she isn't modding?

im not entirely sure what you mean by other things that being a forum moderator entails, but i would agree that high post counts are not nessisary although encouraged. but im coming from a standpoint this whole time that there are topics that have run their course and should be locked, but are not, and they could be locked without a moderator posting in them at all

Judges already have powers in the ruling section, ones who are active will keep that organized; this isn't Pojo, where you refresh after 5 minutes and there will be 10 new threads needed to be answered.
[color]oh, i was unaware they did, then i believe they should probably exercise that control more often on resolved topics[/color]

all good points, posted some comments in red. and again just calling attention to what i view is a problem

also potus, outside of a slight bit from kang, im not sure why your calling this a flame topic, if i just disliked the forum or the management outright, a post like this would be pointless, and would just get me banned, i like this forum, and im trying to point out what i view is a problem, not flaming
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 00:29

I dont believe that OP meant any disrespect and I know that I have been staying civil for the most part.

There just seems to be a few bad feelings floating around.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-09, 00:32

S.S. Anaconda wrote:also potus, outside of a slight bit from kang, im not sure why your calling this a flame topic, if i just disliked the forum or the management outright, a post like this would be pointless, and would just get me banned, i like this forum, and im trying to point out what i view is a problem, not flaming
No, that was pretty much the part I was talking about. I did not know civility could rise past an inferno.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 00:34

Potus-Mat wrote:
S.S. Anaconda wrote:also potus, outside of a slight bit from kang, im not sure why your calling this a flame topic, if i just disliked the forum or the management outright, a post like this would be pointless, and would just get me banned, i like this forum, and im trying to point out what i view is a problem, not flaming
No, that was pretty much the part I was talking about. I did not know civility could rise past an inferno.

Well Kang was the only one raging...
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 00:36

Potus-Mat wrote:

just to clarify, your saying the kang parts are the only flaming right? and honestly, the first major forum i was a part of i was terrible in terms of flaming, and still probably could do the same, but its no longer worth the effort, nobody learns anything that way, much better to respond in the most civil manner possible, clearly explain your side and then ignore
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-09, 00:43

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
just to clarify, your saying the kang parts are the only flaming right? and honestly, the first major forum i was a part of i was terrible in terms of flaming, and still probably could do the same, but its no longer worth the effort, nobody learns anything that way, much better to respond in the most civil manner possible, clearly explain your side and then ignore
Yep. That is what I mean.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-11-09, 00:47

Tsunayoshi wrote:Key, while you might believe that 5 mods total being active out of 12 is good, it is hardly that. There is no justification, imo, for keeping mods that are either rarely on the forum to begin with or are never around.

At a certain point, most of them were active, it's the time of the year where people have to go to school, get stuffed by homework and studying, thus some of them went inactive temporally

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
12 is sufficient, 5 in my opinion is on the low side, while the forum isnt that huge, its my opinion that there should be someone around at all times, while i feel that that is very nearly the case, i think a few more would help substancially
When I said active, I mean on everyday (If not then almost)
So there's more than just "One" who's around all the time
S.S. Anaconda wrote:
im not entirely sure what you mean by other things that being a forum moderator entails, but i would agree that high post counts are not nessisary although encouraged. but im coming from a standpoint this whole time that there are topics that have run their course and should be locked, but are not, and they could be locked without a moderator posting in them at all
If there are such thread(s) out there, then I expect to see a report email in my inbox, which I don't often.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-09, 00:51

kangtuji wrote:Did you read the part "because i pmed van and det about applying for a mod job myself"

I think you miss that

You're play YGO cards, and you should know yourself reading some missing text would be lead to different effect

That's funny. He mentioned that because he already PM'd the heads and he agreed that he shouldn't be a mod when they told him that.

So he's just saying he's already got that clear.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 00:53

youll start seein em cause ill start sending em lol, and fair enough on the activity, ill trust you on that as i rarely see the mainpage of the forum and the users who are online, my 'mainpage' for this site is the post since last visit screen
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-09, 01:20

yea I agree with OP. I should be a moderator
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 01:21

Metta World Peace wrote:yea I agree with OP. I should be a moderator

Those that have to declare they "should" be staff usually do not deserve it.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-09, 01:24

I'm an exception, brother.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 01:25

Metta World Peace wrote:I'm an exception, brother.

No, you are not. Anyone can claim to be an exception when they are anything but.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 01:32

well really personal opinions of ordinary members to staff choices is immaterial, they pick who they will. but really, why would anyone apply to be staff if they didnt feel that they should, notice i didnt say that i didnt think that i should be staff, i just said that i understand completely why i dont fit qualifications to be one and accept that.
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 01:38

S.S. Anaconda wrote:well really personal opinions of ordinary members to staff choices is immaterial, they pick who they will. but really, why would anyone apply to be staff if they didnt feel that they should, notice i didnt say that i didnt think that i should be staff, i just said that i understand completely why i dont fit qualifications to be one and accept that.

I put in because I felt like it. I didnt do it because I feel like I should have the title.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 01:41

wanting a title and wanting to be a mod are different things.
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 01:50

Wanting to be a mod because you think you should be a mod is no better than wanting to be a mod for the title.

Wanting to be a mod to be of help to the forum, while doing that as a normal member in the mean time at the very least, is close to what someones intention should be.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 01:52

Tsunayoshi wrote:Wanting to be a mod because you think you should be a mod is no better than wanting to be a mod for the title.

Wanting to be a mod to be of help to the forum, while doing that as a normal member in the mean time at the very least, is close to what someones intention should be.

i disagree, but only because wanting to be a mod to have moderation powers and wanting to be a mod to help the forum are one and the same
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-09, 01:53

NOW, just a moment ago... someone close my thread while I still discussing it

Thx to this stupid thread, I have to make another thread for safe zone

AND THIS YOU CALL HELPING
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 01:58

your thread was asking for a specific ruling, it was resolved,and the topic was closed. you came up with a new question, so you posted a new topic. perfectly fine way of the site working.
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 02:00

kangtuji wrote:NOW, just a moment ago... someone close my thread while I still discussing it

Thx to this stupid thread, I have to make another thread for safe zone

AND THIS YOU CALL HELPING

Do yourself a favor and stop posting. It is not doing you any favors and its pretty clear you are more than agitated.

You are getting pretty close flaming now.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-09, 02:11

yes, do me favor, close other thread aswell

Increase the number of Forum Mods De58eac736d18cbd159ae346565165f03dc1d00a8a13c842e9b579ab4fe6e5876g

Oh wait... it not even marked as solved
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 14:35

12 hours later the topic is sufficiently buried in the recent post stream, i bumping because i am curious about the opinions of more staff, and ill throw this in here too because its related, proper use of the report button when applied to topics that have run the course designated by the original post
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddess nX 2011-11-09, 14:57

There are enough active staff as it is. However I do think that you people should use the report button more.
Goddess nX
Goddess nX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Birthday : 1993-11-09

https://facebook.com/ladydaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-09, 15:03

We have enough mods, we don't need mini-mods TBH. Not be sound like a jerk.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 15:09

so use report button, dont use report button, im getting mixed signals
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddess nX 2011-11-09, 16:42

Who told you not to use it? If you see something wrong report it!
Goddess nX
Goddess nX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Birthday : 1993-11-09

https://facebook.com/ladydaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-09, 16:45

Use the report button only if you need too. Don't abuse the report button.

Also,

Terms of Service wrote:- There are moderators and Administrators in these forums for a reason, this means it is not your job to "mini-moderate" let them do their jobs instead of trying to do it for them.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-09, 17:04

I know I said I should be away, and I was just posting my fanfic quickly like I promised but this topic caught my eye. As far as mods are concerned, I see VantageSP, Goddess, N Harmonia, and Halberdier (congrats on becoming mod... when did that happen?) on a lot, and Minako on a lot in the staff section, so I'm sure he looks around and does his job in secret. Pharoah Atem... Im not sure if hes around or not since he seems to appear out of nowhere for rulings no one else can answer, like a crashbug ruling I had a topic about. Furthermore most of the judges, if not all, are also moderators. Of the Judges, you got Key, Ruf_Pup, Radient Nexus/Emolga 0/Zero2Hero (STOP CHANGING NAMES!) who are on a lot, Badass_Bunny, and Chief whom are on a bit, but not a lot, and me, whom is always on except for now when Im trying to fix serious issues in my life.

So lets add those up:
Forum mods: Vantage, Goddess, N, Halberdier, Minako (Not gonna include Atem)
Judges: Key, Ruf_Pup, Radient Nexus, Badass_Bunny, Chief, Me
Total moderators: 11

Yea we got plenty of mods.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content