Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another batch of questions

3 posters

Go down

another batch of questions Empty another batch of questions

Post  kumaxtreme 2011-07-02, 02:21

1) I summon T.G warwolf, and my opponent negate the summon with solemn warning. Do I still get the end of phase search effect?

2) Can Six sams Shien negate quick play spells cards that alter the atk or def? For example can Shien negate shrink in the damage step?

3) I attack with my GB monster and I tag out into GB darius. I respond to the summon of GB darius with torrential tribute. Will all the monsters on the field be destroy and the monster summoned by darius will be summon on the field? At the end of the chain the only monster is the monster summoned by darius.

4)What happen when there is two light and darkness dragon the field and both of monster haven't use it effect. Both monsters atk is 2800. I activate a spell card. What happen?

5)My opponent attack with reborn tengu, I activate D prison, opponent respond with Compulsory Evacuation Device, I then respond with royal oppression. What will happen to the tengu? Will it go to the grave?

6) My opponent has only 5 monsters in the grave. My opponent activate pot of avarice. I activate dd crow. Will pot of avarice fizzle out?
kumaxtreme
kumaxtreme

Back to top Go down

another batch of questions Empty Re: another batch of questions

Post  Key 2011-07-02, 02:44

1. T.G. Warwolf is never on the field, it does not fulfill the requirement so it cannot trigger

2. Quick-Effects that negate activations are allowed to be activated during the damage step (The only exception is Skull Meister)

Chain Link 1: GB Darius
Chain Link 2: Torrential
============================= Resolve
Chain Link 2: Torrential destroys all monsters
Chain Link 1: Darius special summons the targeted monster

4. Depends on who controls Light and Darkness Dragon
But either way
Chain Link 1: Spell
Chain Link 2: LaDD #1
Chain Link 3: LaDD #2 responding to the spell
============================================== Resolve
Chain Link 3: LaDD #2 resolves without an effect because it's not chained directly to the spell
Chain Link 2: LaDD #1 negates the activation of the spell and loses atk/def
Chain Link 1: Disappeared, activation is negated

5. After Tengu is returned to hand and Dimensional Prison resolves without an effect, Tengu will activate an reveal itself while it's in the hand. If Royal Oppression is chained, Tengu will be destroyed and send to the grave by Royal Oppression

6. Pot of Avarice will resolve without an effect
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-07-02, 02:59

Also about number 2

The monster that Darius summons will gain it's effect since Darius is not negating it anymore so if you summon say Laquari it will have 2100 Atk

Everything Key said is 100% Correct
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down