Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XYZ-Dragon Cannon & Machina Force

2 posters

Go down

Solved XYZ-Dragon Cannon & Machina Force

Post  ChaoXide 2011-08-24, 12:14

This may seem like a dumb question but I haven't played the TCG in years until earlier this week some friends introduced me to this server. I don't really know much about the new #'ed cards from ZeXal and I'm just starting to learn about the Malefic creators and getting the hang of Synchros somewhat. My question lies with something else entirely though.

Question 01:
Say my opponent or I have Imperial Iron Wall activated on the field or some other spell/trap/monster effect which prevents cards from being removed from play.

If a card says 'This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. ' such as the XYZ-Dragon Cannon with the effects of Imperial Iron Wall out there does that mean I discard the monsters to the graveyard instead to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon or does that render the monster unsummonable?

Alright so that first question actually seems like a reasonable question, but this next one is likely to sound stupid...

Question 02:
The card, Commander Covington, must be on the field to use it's effect right? You can't use it from your hand?

If I come up with any more questions that need answers I'll post them.

Thanks for helping!

Last edited by ChaoXide on 2011-08-24, 20:06; edited 1 time in total
ChaoXide
ChaoXide

Birthday : 1989-04-27

http://forums.kametsu.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: XYZ-Dragon Cannon & Machina Force

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-24, 12:41

#1 Yes, Imperial Iron Wall prevents any cards from being removed from play therefore you cannot summon Xyz-Dragon Cannon since you cannot remove its fusion materials from play.

#2 If an Effect Monster does not specify where it should be to activate its effect, it automatically means on the field.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoXide 2011-08-25, 08:21

KaousFaustXIII wrote:#1 Yes, Imperial Iron Wall prevents any cards from being removed from play therefore you cannot summon Xyz-Dragon Cannon since you cannot remove its fusion materials from play.

#2 If an Effect Monster does not specify where it should be to activate its effect, it automatically means on the field.
Ah, too bad.

Thanks for helping me with my questions.
ChaoXide
ChaoXide

Birthday : 1989-04-27

http://forums.kametsu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down