Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official March 2012 Banlist

+90
webster thomas
AhhGoodTimes
Rompicoglioni
Askppp123
MK_ultra
thehostplayer
D0qToR
the reckoning deamon
deept97
ShinigamiCSN
Seraphim2064
Examiner
lftenjamin
Ruhku
almoosawy
exiled_force
Harper7000
Yuki Judai
gsaddfff
myfreenetwork
RagnaTheBloodedge
.Jobrjo.
Barricade
Juno23
Jin Kazama
satsu.ariefu
!zero!
Ultimate lol
GreyZekrom
kangtuji
LoudKid
shonenhikada
Fiercespeed
Cyrilla
Exiled
Holofoil
The Predator32
ancientman7
Foyerhead
Kaiza
AsherpotterCOPY
nero77
tester12342
LuzCeleste
Adept VantageSP
lordofpoison
[EP] Irate
DJLab
3E-hero neos
ChiakiKakumei
Dimes
gruntlord6
ensane
RareHunter
DefiniteOtaku
Virtuoso Victini
DarkRiku
Willmaster
eljedreyelle
Phraxure
Harvest Lee
itsjustjosh
Dueler312
T3RCX
MadnessLord
Saturn
awsome guy29
Key
neonshawdowguy
! Alestorm !
Lyner60
GRIMLOCK
DMaster2
{EX} TheVoid
ScottStebbs
raidou
HarleyThomas
Dowphomet
zekana
S.S.A.
Dart
Dawe96
MrChillmatic
MrJokster
Roxzen
Red_Chaos
Phoenix Wright
Cheren
mido9
Badass_Bunny
94 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Official March 2012 Banlist - Page 6 Empty Re: Official March 2012 Banlist

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-27, 08:49

Ruhku wrote:Why did they unlimit Call of the Haunted for? I see no reason to and it's not like anyone is going to use 3 in a deck now arn't they?

That's kind of the reason why they unlimit it...
Because people won't use 3 and thus it is not broken or bad for the game for it to be at 3.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-27, 09:20

Ruhku wrote:Why did they unlimit Call of the Haunted for? I see no reason to and it's not like anyone is going to use 3 in a deck now arn't they?

It promotes deck diversity and creativity.

Good for game.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  nero77 2012-02-27, 09:26

Yes, mido is right 3 Call Of The Haunteds is good in a deck.
nero77
nero77

Birthday : 1994-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruhku 2012-02-27, 11:15

Oh. Well then very well xD
Ruhku
Ruhku

Birthday : 1993-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Predator32 2012-02-28, 01:20

3 Calls in a Ninja deck. Can you say Hanzo Shenanigans?
The Predator32
The Predator32

Birthday : 1988-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-28, 01:35

The Predator32 wrote:

3 Calls in a Ninja deck. Can you say Hanzo Shenanigans?

I didn't even think about that.

Be a good thing to try out.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 01:38

or or in heros for moar stratos lol
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno23 2012-02-28, 02:06

My friend has a theory about DMoC coming back because call is at three. Think it is blasphemy though. Ninja dragons are testing ok.
Juno23
Juno23

Birthday : 1991-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-28, 07:14

Mist Valley and Ninja decks will love 3 Call of Haunted.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-28, 09:17

Tommorow.... no more bulb and spore
(and trishula)

Oh wait... does february has 29 days ?
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 11:50

Juno23 wrote:My friend has a theory about DMoC coming back because call is at three. Think it is blasphemy though. Ninja dragons are testing ok.

As much as I love DMoC, I honestly can't see it coming back.

I'd love to see Magician of Faith back, but if they won't bring that back, there's no hope for DMoC, especially not with all the support - it was broken before, and it'd be even worse now.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 12:23

thehostplayer wrote:
Juno23 wrote:My friend has a theory about DMoC coming back because call is at three. Think it is blasphemy though. Ninja dragons are testing ok.
It was broken before, and it'd be even worse now.

Explain how you can get out DMOC consistently,efficiently,and quickly enoughagainst wind up/inzektor/lolholymarked/rabbit/gravekeepers/etc in today's meta,if you double sac him you pretty much deserve the spell anyway in exchange for your consistency.

Also,ban monster reborn while you're there and unlimit the slow as ever magician of faith.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:25

you cant...dmoc would be a novelty in todays meta
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:26

mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

Explain how you can get out DMOC consistently,efficiently,and quickly enoughagainst wind up/inzektor/lolholymarked/rabbit/gravekeepers/etc in today's meta.

In the same way it was done before.

I think you're misunderstanding - DMoC is broken - It won't be unbanned, I don't need to Justify why I think it is broken, or why it is/isn't as effective as it was prior, it speaks for itself.

A card is what you make of it, if you put DMoC in a deck full of Trap cards and Mokey Mokeys, then sure, it won't be effective - but if it's supported rightly, then it's even more broke than it is in its own right.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:33

thehostplayer wrote:
mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

Explain how you can get out DMOC consistently,efficiently,and quickly enoughagainst wind up/inzektor/lolholymarked/rabbit/gravekeepers/etc in today's meta.

I think you're misunderstanding - DMoC is broken - It won't be unbanned, I don't need to Justify why I think it is broken, or why it is/isn't as effective as it was prior, it speaks for itself.

A card is what you make of it, if you put DMoC in a deck full of Trap cards and Mokey Mokeys, then sure, it won't be effective - but if it's supported rightly, then it's even more broke than it is in its own right.

your cute, dmoc was best with 3 monster gate, 3 reasoning and 3 diffusion

of those 10 cards you would only have 2 in a deck right now, and 3 if dmoc was limited
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 12:34

thehostplayer wrote:
mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

Last time it was done was in 2008 with dimension fusion,graceful charity,reasoning at 3,etc,if you think the meta is the same then please try again.

DMOC isnt banworthy anymore for how inconsistent and slow it is,it's own supported deck would be incredibly inconsistent and just flat out not good enough in the meta,stop looking at the card and look at the deck the card is in and what it is up against.

If it's supported rightly it still wouldnt be good enough,and with it's single most busted target,monster reborn,out of the picture any threatening abuse factor is out.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:37

mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:
mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

Last time it was done was in 2008 with dimension fusion,graceful charity,reasoning at 3,etc,if you think the meta is the same then please try again.

DMOC isnt banworthy anymore for how inconsistent and slow it is,it's own supported deck would be incredibly inconsistent and just flat out not good enough in the meta,stop looking at the card and look at the deck the card is in and what it is up against.

If it's supported rightly it still wouldnt be good enough,and with it's single most busted target,monster reborn,out of the picture any threatening abuse factor is out.

I'd agree with you wholeheartedly when you put it like that, but there's just one flaw...

Take for example, cards such as Yata-Garasu, which have no real deck support, and can somewhat be easily overcome, or aren't as effective as they used to be - they're still broken, and likely still won't see a comeback.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:42

yata is completely different, yata is a one card lock...dmoc is almost useless without d fusion
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 12:44

thehostplayer wrote:
mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:
mido9 wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

I'd agree with you wholeheartedly when you put it like that, but there's just one flaw...

Take for example, cards such as Yata-Garasu, which have no real deck support, and can somewhat be easily overcome, or aren't as effective as they used to be - they're still broken, and likely still won't see a comeback.

Yata is splashable and broken and is practically a one card win condition,DMOC isnt splashable or broken in the meta.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:45

mido im loving the ninjaing going on right now lol, im glad we're on the same page
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:48

Fellas, It's just an opinion based on my opinion. We could argue this all day!

The point I'm making is that I still think it is far too broken to be unbanned. If your opinion differs then that is fine, and good on you for not being a sheep and following someone else over what they say.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:56

broken or not broken isnt really an opinion thing, theres no denying its a great card, but even a deck 100% dedicated to it would be sacky and inconsistant
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  webster thomas 2012-02-28, 13:30

Thats not fair at all how dare they talk about theres a ban list for fair and balance thats the opposite of fair. Rabbit and tour guide will be the only decks left. its also not fair the BLS is back. Why is there a ban list when alls it does it take out good cards that are not fair in ytour eyes like Ring of destruction but you belive your broken rabbits and synchros are fair. like trisha every thought that was fair at least it got banned. I am gald spore and bulb got banned now you can see what i see.
webster thomas
webster thomas

Birthday : 1994-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 13:34

blub and spore are both balanced, ring of destruction offers large burn super easy, pretty broke, and bls isnt that bad in this meta
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-02-28, 13:43

kangtuji wrote:Tommorow.... no more bulb and spore
(and trishula)

because of the leap year yes
so to more days till horror

...atleast i get one more shot at winning locals with my current deck...rip earth
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 14:05

Red_Chaos wrote:
kangtuji wrote:Tommorow.... no more bulb and spore
(and trishula)

because of the leap year yes
so to more days till horror

...atleast i get one more shot at winning locals with my current deck...rip earth

Only two more days of me mindlessly ripping victory unfairly with trishula and dustshoot,getting +1 synchros with bulb and -1 synchros with striker.

S.S.A. wrote:bulb and spore are both balanced

I politely disagree.

Glow up bulb is pretty much the core of plant synchro,you can say it was one for one or tengu,but glow up is the genuine abuse factor with all of those cards,glow up bulb just amplifies the brokeness of otherwise fine cards like formula or tengu.

Glow up bulb is actually quite broken,once per duel doesnt balance a card that helps synchro spam or builds on it,spore has the disadvantage of banishing for reuse and the increased level can stop some synchro shenanigans,but bulb is just a completely free unconditional synchro.

Glow up's so called "cost" is a benefical cost and is able of fueling formulas and gives exact precision with synchro summoning since it IS a level 1 tuner.

Before you compare it with plague,plague actually promotes -1 synchros and xyzes and it's level doesnt help it get a precise synchro,but glow up just goes not only 141 on synchros,but occasionally +es on synchro,which shouldnt be allowed at all with generic cards.

So i say,keep glow up banned,switch spore with dandylion,and unlimit one for one,formula,debris dragon,pot of avarice,plague,and tengu.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 14:19

ill go fair enough on gub, i like tengu at 2, its a lower level more versitle mali, those other cards would cause a whole bunch of other problem areas if put at those numbers, and ive been saying all along dandy to 0. gub is great for free synchs, but if you use him at teh wrong time hes done, ill never deny that is a great card, but that broke that it needed to be banned, im not so sure
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-28, 14:31

konami just hates plant syncro and have been hurting it for a long while but this was the kill shot shure they didnt but they did it happens
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2012-02-28, 14:44

Forbidden Cards

Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trishula
Trap Dustshoot

Restriction Cards

Tech Genus Striker
Agent of Mystery.

Semi-Restriction Cards

Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No longer restricted

Call of the Haunted Okay

Seriously, what the hell is konami smoking?

Note: It will be a big hate, so ignore it.

Konami is blind enough to don't understand that Tengu was the main thing that kept Plants powerful, but even semi-limiting him was not enough, he just had to beat a dead horse and making the plant-type useless again.

Tengu is semi-limited. That's okay.

Trap Dustshoot and Trish. Well, everybody was expecting that. Trish was getting hit everytime a new ban-list come, and Trap wasn't because Konami forgot that Heavy storm = more cards on hand.

What the hell? TG and Earth got pwned? Well, that substiantly kills Agents, especially that they had to have Earth to survive.

In some sense, it can be understandable why they limited it. After all, T.G. Agents was hot on OCG, but in TCG is just a lolfail (because, like everyone knows, TCG<OCG for Konami priority). It is sad to see that T.G. cannot be used anymore.

2 Torrential Tribute. Now thats a massive destruction at hand. I'm just surprised that they just jumped to this card without even considering mirror-force, since it have less versatility and probably nobody would notice it if it was semi-limited too.

2 Emergency, 2 Smokes Signal, 2 Marshmallon, 2 Level B. Now, Synchros is partially dead, and I think they just semi-limited them just because they can't pose up more threat that it was before,especially for Shi En. 2 Level B just means that this card can get sided and used easily for Xyz'ers. About Marshmallon, I just have to say that it will not work as good as before. Inzektors,Bunny, and more crap that Konami will release can kill this monster anytime.

Now I'm surprised that LS is kinda having some boosts for now. I thought that Chaos was just for this banlist.

3 Call of haunted. Not that will change anything, especially that heavy storm and msts is wrecking S/T areas anyway.

012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 15:03

Name one degenerate combo with tengu without glow up bulb or spore.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Shinkirou 2012-02-28, 15:05

Hahahahaha!

This is just terrible and I haven't been able to play a game since I found out about it... Come Thursday I quit until this game is fixed!
D-Shinkirou
D-Shinkirou

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 15:06

i can go into 2 sixes and still have a tengu with diva the next turn, but most sixes kinda suck anyway
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-28, 15:11

S.S.A. wrote:i can go into 2 sixes and still have a tengu with diva the next turn, but most sixes kinda suck anyway

Only good 6 right now(imo) is brionac,and he can go to 3 anyway,he's only used as either

A) A finisher,which is okay
B) A desperate attempt which destroys your hand,which is okay.
Or C) To get rid of zenmaines or gachi,which is also okey dokey.

Plus,zombie and blackwing support!
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 15:20

yea, although i still want mali to 3 but that will never happen
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 16:18

S.S.A. wrote:yea, although i still want mali to 3 but that will never happen

I loved Triple Mali.

Hated it being used against me, though.

I have a PLayset of Mali's and D-Draws in the hope I'll be using them again someday. Haha.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2012-02-28, 20:02

mido9 wrote:Name one degenerate combo with tengu without glow up bulb or spore.

Then destroy the tengu, not the only two reasons that makes plant ever-to-be-called-at-least-useful.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Back to top Go down

Post  The Predator32 2012-02-28, 20:15

Ahem. Wasn't Plant Synchro still doing very well in OCG? You know the Same OCG that didn't (and still doesn't) have Tengu. Soooo How is just hitting Tengu going to stop plant synchro?

It's true Konami likes money However I don't believe that's the driving force behind this ban list (thought likely still a factor). The problem is IMO they care only about the OCG. So the ban list is set up for the OCG. Instead of giving the two seperate ban lists catered to their respective meta they just give us the OCG ban list.
The Predator32
The Predator32

Birthday : 1988-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-28, 20:46

If you have a problem with Meta decks, the solution to them is really simple...

STOP USING THEM.

Furthermore, change your fun deck with these cards, so it can better counter the current Meta.

1. Shadow Imprisoning Mirror

Negates all DARK monster effects on the field and in the Graveyard. Goodbye Dark World and Inzektors. Just make sure your strategy doesn't revolve around DARK effects and you should be good. Can go in either Main or Side Deck, depending on how common DARKs are in your area.

2. Skill Drain

Same as above, only it stops all Effect monsters and leaves the Graveyard free. Set "Emergency Provisions" face-down so you can refund those 1000 Life Points when they try to use MST, then use them to activate another one.

3. Summon Limit

Summons are limited to 2 per turn for both players, and that includes Normal, Flip and Special. This will completely screw Synchrocentric and Gadget-Engine decks, as they require 3 or more summons. Also slows "Rescue Rabbit".

4. Morphing Jar #2

This is probably THE best anti-swarm card ever. When it's flipped, the following things happen:

a) All monsters return to the Deck. If your opponent just summoned 5 Synchro/Xyz monsters in 1 turn, they will be annoyed.

b) Shuffle deck. Pick up (not draw, I find Milling is the least confusing method on DN) until you have the same number of monsters returned to the Main Deck (note, Extra Deck monsters do not count for obvious reasons).

c) Special Summon all the Level 4 or lower monsters in face-down Defense Position. Dump the rest of the cards in the Graveyard.

Like I said, best anti-swarm card ever.

The above cards are easy to fit into any given build, and will slow the game down enough to stop the opponent curb-stomping your Fun Deck. But I don't see what you're going to gain by complaining about Konami. You're the ones who decide what cards to buy or run, that makes it your fault that the Metagame sucks.

As for the new Ban List, who cares? You've lost 2 Plants, Trish and Dustshoot, everything else is more or less the same. If you don't like their list, go make your own Tournaments.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-28, 21:04

Occultdude17 wrote:If you have a problem with Meta decks, the solution to them is really simple...

STOP USING THEM.

Furthermore, change your fun deck with these cards, so it can better counter the current Meta.

Negates all DARK monster effects on the field and in the Graveyard. Goodbye Dark World and Inzektors. Just make sure your strategy doesn't revolve around DARK effects and you should be good. Can go in either Main or Side Deck, depending on how common DARKs are in your area.

2. Skill Drain

Same as above, only it stops all Effect monsters and leaves the Graveyard free. Set "Emergency Provisions" face-down so you can refund those 1000 Life Points when they try to use MST, then use them to activate another one.

3. Summon Limit

Summons are limited to 2 per turn for both players, and that includes Normal, Flip and Special. This will completely screw Synchrocentric and Gadget-Engine decks, as they require 3 or more summons. Also slows "Rescue Rabbit".

4. Morphing Jar #2

This is probably THE best anti-swarm card ever. When it's flipped, the following things happen:

a) All monsters return to the Deck. If your opponent just summoned 5 Synchro/Xyz monsters in 1 turn, they will be annoyed.

b) Shuffle deck. Pick up (not draw, I find Milling is the least confusing method on DN) until you have the same number of monsters returned to the Main Deck (note, Extra Deck monsters do not count for obvious reasons).

c) Special Summon all the Level 4 or lower monsters in face-down Defense Position. Dump the rest of the cards in the Graveyard.

The above cards are easy to fit into any given build, and will slow the game down enough to stop the opponent curb-stomping your Fun Deck. But I don't see what you're going to gain by complaining about Konami. You're the ones who decide what cards to buy or run, that makes it your fault that the Metagame sucks.

As for the new Ban List, who cares? You've lost 2 Plants, Trish and Dustshoot, everything else is more or less the same. If you don't like their list, go make your own Tournaments.

I (somewhat agree) as these siding options you mentioned usually destroy the meta...but not always, and that's the sad part. These decks expect you do side against them, and shall counteract your measures accordingly...3 MST ANYONE? Morphing Jar 2 however, is wonderful if you can fit it in.

All I'm saying is that Zenmaity needs to be sunk! LOSING YOUR HAND INSTANTLY DOES NOT MAKE FOR A FUN DUEL!

That's the problem with Yu-gi-oh! There's uber competitive jerks running around with Inzektor's and Dino-Rabbit, and you know why? BECAUSE THEY LOVE WINNING, and they've forgotten what YGO is truly about...having fun...for it is just a game! Me on the other hand...duel with any deck I think works, even if it doesn't drain my opponent's hand or blow up their field...I run Psychics and Nordics, like a boss! AND I WIN, AND HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME! affraid
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Birthday : 1996-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-28, 21:58

There are always going to be jerks who steal ideas, waste hundreds on cards they don't know how to use, regard originality as inferior, and repeat the cycle every time somebody wins the World Championship with a different Deck. Their tactics are highly predictable, and easily countered.

If somebody's running 3 MSTs, that's where a handy little card called "Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell" comes in. It's basically "Magic Jammer", except the discard must be a Spell and your opponent can't use the negated card again (or any other copies of it) for the rest of the Duel. Good counter against cards like "Necrovalley" as well.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2012-02-28, 22:00

Hotter than Laval wrote:
Occultdude17 wrote:If you have a problem with Meta decks, the solution to them is really simple...

STOP USING THEM.

2. Skill Drain

3. Summon Limit

4. Morphing Jar #2

I (somewhat agree) as these siding options you mentioned usually destroy the meta...but not always, and that's the sad part. These decks expect you do side against them, and shall counteract your measures accordingly...3 MST ANYONE? Morphing Jar 2 however, is wonderful if you can fit it in.

All I'm saying is that Zenmaity needs to be sunk! LOSING YOUR HAND INSTANTLY DOES NOT MAKE FOR A FUN DUEL!

That's the problem with Yu-gi-oh! There's uber competitive jerks running around with Inzektor's and Dino-Rabbit, and you know why? BECAUSE THEY LOVE WINNING, and they've forgotten what YGO is truly about...having fun...for it is just a game! Me on the other hand...duel with any deck I think works, even if it doesn't drain my opponent's hand or blow up their field...I run Psychics and Nordics, like a boss! AND I WIN, AND HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME! affraid

Thats controversial. If you think it is only a game, why you complaining if you losing? They want to win on the game, it is a normal act of any player.

Also, I think you should stop calling them jerks. They might know many more things than you do, and winning does have a reason to. Winning leads to prizes.

If you like "Fun Duel" this much, stay away from Advanced Rated and try to call some of your friends to play "Fair".

Really, the only ones that is wrong is people that complain about meta-players. They never did anything other than playing to win, which is normal in ANY-FU***'n-GAME.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-28, 22:08

012yArthur0 wrote:Really, the only ones that is wrong is people that complain about meta-players. They never did anything other than playing to win, which is normal in ANY-FU***'n-GAME.

Which is why it's up to the complainers to change the Meta if they don't like it. They have cards, they have brains. Time they use them.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 22:42

The Predator32 wrote:Ahem. Wasn't Plant Synchro still doing very well in OCG? You know the Same OCG that didn't (and still doesn't) have Tengu. Soooo How is just hitting Tengu going to stop plant synchro?

It's true Konami likes money However I don't believe that's the driving force behind this ban list (thought likely still a factor). The problem is IMO they care only about the OCG. So the ban list is set up for the OCG. Instead of giving the two seperate ban lists catered to their respective meta they just give us the OCG ban list.

i dont know where this came from recently, but until about a week and a half ago plants were complete garbage in the ocg
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-28, 23:20

Thats controversial. If you think it is only a game, why you complaining if you losing? They want to win on the game, it is a normal act of any player.

Also, I think you should stop calling them jerks. They might know many more things than you do, and winning does have a reason to. Winning leads to prizes.

If you like "Fun Duel" this much, stay away from Advanced Rated and try to call some of your friends to play "Fair".

Really, the only ones that is wrong is people that complain about meta-players. They never did anything other than playing to win, which is normal in ANY-FU***'n-GAME

I wasn't talking about in real life, I don't care about what people do at tournaments. It's perfectly fine to want to win, for as you said, it garners prizes, which even I go for.
What I meant was on Dueling Network, where people overuse broken decks. I MEAN NOT FOR TESTING, however, because testing your real-life deck on DN is perfectly acceptable, and something everyone should do. I mean people who only use these decks to increase their rating, which is superficial...they only employ broken tactics to win at something that doesn't even matter! What about the people who want to have fun on DN? They get smashed by people running the most broken decks! Winning is okay in real life, but on DN which isn't an official YGO game, that carries no merit otherwise? I uphold the moniker of "jerk" to describe people such as this.
Again, sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I shouldv'e explained myself more...my statement really did sound "controversial." XP
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Birthday : 1996-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-29, 00:33

Hotter than Laval wrote:I wasn't talking about in real life, I don't care about what people do at tournaments ... What I meant was on Dueling Network, where people overuse broken decks ... What about the people who want to have fun on DN? They get smashed by people running the most broken decks! ...

If you don't like people playing rough for Ratings, don't play in Rated. Exactly the same principle as in a Tournament.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6