Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

+17
Karakuri911
Pkmn337
Potus-Mat
OverlordMMM
Miror B.
Saturn
AhhGoodTimes
hypermaster117
Exiled
Soukon
Yayformee
Wildflame
ineedbettercards
Halberdier
Tsunayoshi
Badass_Bunny
Lovelace
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-20, 14:16

OverlordMMM wrote:Now, here's a theoretical question. How would you play the archetype if there was indeed a mistranslation on the "If/ When....you can...." effect that would cause Hornet to miss the timing?

Any thoughts?

Armor Blast, Release Restraint Wave, Double Cyclone and Malevolent Catastrophe. Missing the timing would make Inzecters a bit more fun imo although not as fast and competitive. More variety in moves rather than just the damsel + hornet combo.

I think I'm one of the few Inzecter players to use some of these cards mainly for Gigamantis and Gigaweevil's special summon effects and when I don't have access to Hornet (don't you hate it when your only move is to equip a Damsel to another Damsel? lol)
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blowin' up stuff like a boss- Official Inzecter Guide and Discussion

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-20, 14:17

N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
OverlordMMM wrote:Now, here's a theoretical question. How would you play the archetype if there was indeed a mistranslation on the "If/ When....you can...." effect that would cause Hornet to miss the timing?
Any thoughts?
It would die. Instantly. Since most of the people who use it run it because it is herp/derp easy-win, taking that away would shoo them away.
Ouch. A lot of people will take offense to that man. There is a big number of people who play the deck because they love insects, and the huge neglect insects have been getting is finally fixed. (One of those people being me) Seriously, I've been trying to make Insects tier 1 for like, forever. (I even did an Insect-Plant hybrid deck...)
Most people who play Inzectors are like most people who play Dark Worlds. They are not running it because they have a love the type, but because it is powerful.
Those who love insects will take offense to that.
Those who love insects should take offense to the fact that the object of their affection has been perverted. A year ago, I saw a guy running Dark Worlds, and I thought him noble. Now, a guy runs Dark Worlds, and he is ignoble.
So, let's see here......... people, like me, who tried to make Insects tier 1 ever since they been in the game get their wish granted, and suddenly it's a bad thing for them to play the deck?
If you love a deck, you do not try to make it Tier One. You try to make it the most powerful possible, while accepting that it will not be Meta. Neither you nor your love made Insects Tier One; someone at Konami just had a bad day and decided to take it out on Yu-Gi-Oh! players.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-11-20, 14:18

I think he means the reasons behind it. If a person plays a deck regardless of how strong it is, then they are dedicated. If they only play for the tier, then they are a sad bunch.

Anyway, end the bickering, okay? Back to Inzecters strategies, okay?
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-20, 14:20

Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Any thoughts?
It would die. Instantly. Since most of the people who use it run it because it is herp/derp easy-win, taking that away would shoo them away.
Ouch. A lot of people will take offense to that man. There is a big number of people who play the deck because they love insects, and the huge neglect insects have been getting is finally fixed. (One of those people being me) Seriously, I've been trying to make Insects tier 1 for like, forever. (I even did an Insect-Plant hybrid deck...)
Most people who play Inzectors are like most people who play Dark Worlds. They are not running it because they have a love the type, but because it is powerful.
Those who love insects will take offense to that.
Those who love insects should take offense to the fact that the object of their affection has been perverted. A year ago, I saw a guy running Dark Worlds, and I thought him noble. Now, a guy runs Dark Worlds, and he is ignoble.
So, let's see here......... people, like me, who tried to make Insects tier 1 ever since they been in the game get their wish granted, and suddenly it's a bad thing for them to play the deck?
If you love a deck, you do not try to make it Tier One. You try to make it the most powerful possible, while accepting that it will not be Meta. Neither you nor your love made Insects Tier One; someone at Konami just had a bad day and decided to take it out on Yu-Gi-Oh! players.

Stop being a jerk and get the hell out of my guide if all you can do is insult people.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hypermaster117 2011-11-20, 15:23

can we please stop the flame war please? we're here to talk about inzecters not to argue...

also their are a few things that stop this archetype from being tier 1 (for now)

1. lack of support for now
2. chain dissaperance common side if they hit damsel you be in a bad position if they hit hornet its game over
3. only have 1 enabler which is hornet which leads to some consistency issues

can we please stop the flame war now? we're really getting nowwhere with this....
hypermaster117
hypermaster117

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-20, 15:40

I already won the flame war.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-20, 16:44

You completely skipped over my post, which is fine. But Potus does make a good point;

Making a deck tier 1 makes it home to netdeckers. There's no doubting that. If it's made tier 1 no one will be recognised as a great Inzecter player, because even if they are there will be an equivalent amount of netdeckers a thousandfold. You're being far too sensitive and fail to recognise that.

Regardless, your guide looks like it will be interesting. Have you considered Debris Dragon? Along with hornet ( who will have an eternal presence in the grave ) it's an easy BRD. Thoughts?
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Pkmn337 2011-11-29, 16:49

I've never won against Inzectors, they just equip each other every turn and destroy my cards. Do they even have weaknesses to be exploited?

The only things that come to my mind is duradark or Shadow mirror, and I still don't take it for granted, they actually seem impossible to beat in my eyes.
Pkmn337
Pkmn337

Birthday : 1995-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakuri911 2011-11-29, 17:21

Pkmn337 wrote:I've never won against Inzectors, they just equip each other every turn and destroy my cards. Do they even have weaknesses to be exploited?

The only things that come to my mind is duradark or Shadow mirror, and I still don't take it for granted, they actually seem impossible to beat in my eyes.

Its called Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. Maybe you've heard of it.
Karakuri911
Karakuri911

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-30, 06:02

Karakuri911 wrote:
Pkmn337 wrote:I've never won against Inzectors, they just equip each other every turn and destroy my cards. Do they even have weaknesses to be exploited?

Its called Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. Maybe you've heard of it.

Clearly they have because they mentioned it in their post.
Learn. To. Read.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2011-11-30, 09:29

Inzecter Ruling
Put this to #1 post, if u dont mind Very Happy
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  hypermaster117 2011-11-30, 12:21

i think N harmonia gave up on this guide or sometin cus a bunch of people (including me) suggested stuff and he never edited the guide...
hypermaster117
hypermaster117

Back to top Go down

Post  AFuzzyMuffin 2011-12-06, 11:53

I love this site and all but there is a more detailed discussion and guide a bit on pojo if you guys want...same title too...I'm not trying to bring this topic down but if you really want help there is some real discussion going on over there with everyone working together to better each other...

AFuzzyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  [EP] Irate 2011-12-06, 11:56

Inzecters/Inzektors troll like hell with Giga-Mantis/Hornet/Damsel. Still curious about their actual names and effects in TCG Format and what exactly they'll do to the Tourney Scene.
[EP] Irate
[EP] Irate
Irate God
Irate God

Birthday : 1996-02-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkarmoryHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-12-06, 13:28

AFuzzyMuffin wrote:I love this site and all but there is a more detailed discussion and guide a bit on pojo if you guys want...same title too...I'm not trying to bring this topic down but if you really want help there is some real discussion going on over there with everyone working together to better each other...
He's probably the same person, so if the guide is more detailed on there, then its because he hasn't done anything to this one.

Also, there isn't much to discuss except for possible side-cards, permanent solutions, ways to counteract them, and of course rulings and new combos.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-06, 13:31

AFuzzyMuffin wrote:I love this site and all but there is a more detailed discussion and guide a bit on pojo if you guys want...same title too...I'm not trying to bring this topic down but if you really want help there is some real discussion going on over there with everyone working together to better each other...

I'm aware of the guide on pojo.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  R4GEKILL 2011-12-22, 11:28

The new Inzektors are trash and based on badly xyzing rank 5s. Stick to Damsel/Hornet/Centibeet. They're all that really matters in the archetype. You forgot the power of summoner monk in the deck and locomotion r-genex. TBH you know very little about Inzektors and as an avid Inzektor player I believe the task should be relagated to someone else.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-22, 11:51

Dragonfly/Hornet/Centipede? That sounds more like an engine, not an archetype. I think people who use this deck for the bandwagon of it forget that Inzektors are an archetype.

I'll prob do some major updates to this guide later btw.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2