Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!

+76
jkastrounis
AsherpotterCOPY
HarleyThomas
johndark93
Comanderikari
Phraxure
[S]tarstrike
Junk Warrior
Celsty
carapippino
Shooting Quasar Dragon
werehawk
Sheena
Question Mark
GrandFreeze
The Pope
dpoon87
Near Ryuzaki
dredragon
Krukov
Badass_Bunny
Godblaster
Wakko
Twilight Sparkle
master piece
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Nooby Ops
Moon
Entr0py
Tigger22190
Miror B.
cbond007
kravopiez
Tsunayoshi
crazymonky
MultiJazzBeat
Chaos340
redsmas
Synchro Pro
WrightJustice
Zaiako
GadgetPWNer
012yArthur0
! Abduction
{EX} TheVoid
Zephyr
The Dubstep Dealer
ShotgunShogun
ZoidsBN
raidou
Sheodon
Nick100895
Breaker
cybrbot
FrankTech
Mewtwo
P4RTYxP01S0N
RainyCats
Yoichx
Adept VantageSP
CantiOG
Zero2Hero
DaKid
isaac
GRIMLOCK
ValorOfArms777
lezardvalethvp
Miley Syrus +
Phoenix Wright
Potus-Mat
Sexy Candy Panda
Nelrick
KaousFaustXIII
Goddess nX
The DetonatorCOPY
80 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!

Post  Zephyr 2011-10-14, 16:41

how would the changing of stats like attack/defense be pointless? and difficult? that depends on how you approach it.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-10-14, 16:54

- Stat changing (ATK/DEF/Attribute/Type/Level etc.) No

Its as simple as that. You may think its the next most important thing needed right now but we have no interest in doing it.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dubstep Dealer 2011-10-14, 17:44

w/e hope you put it in one day.
The Dubstep Dealer
The Dubstep Dealer

Birthday : 1995-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  GRIMLOCK 2011-10-19, 15:15

I know I said I'll be patient,

but is there any update to the Match System?
- Match Mode (with the ability to Side Deck without leaving the current duel room) Yes

Thanks!! cheers
GRIMLOCK
GRIMLOCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-19, 17:37

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us. I would love to know, but surprises can be fun!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  GRIMLOCK 2011-10-19, 20:26

Looking forward to that Surprise Update afro
GRIMLOCK
GRIMLOCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-10-19, 20:44

There is an update planned. What the update will be you will have to see. I cannot share this information.
Lol,its not all that really hidden secret (The reason i know is cause i lurk in a lot of sites)
Ill just say that its something the players have waited for a long time and something that will make competivie players rejoice.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1996-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-19, 23:01

If we are discussing the match system suggestion, my only question is do players who play matches get extra wins on their record? I mean a lot of people just play for avatars, and they would avoid matches since it means itll take longer to rack up. Or will (a) only matches count, which would probably upset players, or (b) there be a whole different set of rewards for matches, like custom playmats?
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ! Abduction 2011-10-20, 01:18

Why was tag dueling denied? It would make this site a lot more fun! (That's my thoughts anyways). I mean, when i started talking about tag dueling on DN a lot of people liked the idea. It seemed like a huge part of the DN community would love to have tag dueling installed.
! Abduction
! Abduction

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-20, 01:31

Tag dueling, while fun, would be hard to program. BLS would need to program a teammate selector, a whole room, etc. Itd be hard.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ! Abduction 2011-10-20, 01:36

Oh, that makes a lot more sense.....maybe sometime in the future...
! Abduction
! Abduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr 2011-10-20, 02:31

I also want tag Duels i enjoy them more than single duels, But right now the "match" duels are more important since the side deck is pretty much for decoration right now (not that i would even use it anyways)
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post  GRIMLOCK 2011-10-20, 12:26

Nelrick wrote:
There is an update planned. What the update will be you will have to see. I cannot share this information.
Lol,its not all that really hidden secret (The reason i know is cause i lurk in a lot of sites)
Ill just say that its something the players have waited for a long time and something that will make competivie players rejoice.

Awesome,

Competitive players like the Match system cheers

im assuming there would be points depending on the win, out of the 2/3,

2-0 - get's the most points
2-1 - 2nd number of points
1-2 - still get points
0-2 - less number of points

Excited about it, that's the time I go into Rated duels afro
GRIMLOCK
GRIMLOCK

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-10-21, 11:30

Random one:I still vote for CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Which we can change the Motorcycles that have different attributes (Speed,Acceleration,Handling) and the Turbo Spells cards.

Mods: No.

*Random one cries and never comeback to the forum again*
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  GadgetPWNer 2011-10-22, 14:47

Why not have a turn counter for swords and gold sarc & final countdown?

GadgetPWNer

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-22, 15:13

GadgetPWNer wrote:Why not have a turn counter for swords and gold sarc & final countdown?
Because it is much easier to type out "1." "2." "3." than to write out all that code.
Smartass comment aside, I agree, we need counter support.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaiako 2011-10-22, 15:40

Can the 'Make a Iphone/Ipad/Android App' thing be put on this list and accepted or denied? Im getting so tired of seeing these threads asking for it.
Zaiako
Zaiako

Birthday : 1992-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  WrightJustice 2011-10-23, 18:19

I don't see why there can't ever be some way to make it easier to show a stat inc/decrease, I mean if counters are being added then why not a small note we can put on a card and type a new atk/def in or w/e.

Like I'm not saying it's important like you keep insinuating we're saying, negating the option by saying it's pointless and not an important thing that's needed but it can still be put on the yes list and be done at some point I'm sure, it's something people want for the same people want tokens, we just want to have an easier time keeping track of things.

It could even be an all purpose note were you click on the field or something and click an option that says "create note" and then you can type w/e and move it w/e you want, also you could make multiple, other things like YVD or MWS have this but they also have a way to edit the actual stats of cards too.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that I don't get why it's a firm no, I don't get why it can't be on the yes list but for later, especially since counters are being done, so why not say yes but do it later?

WrightJustice

Birthday : 1991-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-23, 18:25

WrightJustice wrote:I don't see why there can't ever be some way to make it easier to show a stat inc/decrease, I mean if counters are being added then why not a small note we can put on a card and type a new atk/def in or w/e.
Like I'm not saying it's important like you keep insinuating we're saying, negating the option by saying it's pointless and not an important thing that's needed but it can still be put on the yes list and be done at some point I'm sure, it's something people want for the same people want tokens, we just want to have an easier time keeping track of things.
It could even be an all purpose note were you click on the field or something and click an option that says "create note" and then you can type w/e and move it w/e you want, also you could make multiple, other things like YVD or MWS have this but they also have a way to edit the actual stats of cards too.
Anyway, all I'm saying is that I don't get why it's a firm no, I don't get why it can't be on the yes list but for later, especially since counters are being done, so why not say yes but do it later?
That is actually a good idea. A little sticky note that can be put on cards to show counters, stat changes, et cetera.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2011-10-24, 00:08

I agree, that is a good idea, it can get so confusing sometimes to keep track of atk points, expecially when you attack and your opponent only takes off life points equal to the attack that they can only see on the monster, and then you tell them that it had more, and you waste time trying to get them to take off more points
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Synchro Pro 2011-10-24, 19:58

Nick100895 wrote:I agree, that is a good idea, it can get so confusing sometimes to keep track of atk points, expecially when you attack and your opponent only takes off life points equal to the attack that they can only see on the monster, and then you tell them that it had more, and you waste time trying to get them to take off more points

this is definitely true, that rly gets annoying
Synchro Pro
Synchro Pro

Birthday : 1995-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  redsmas 2011-10-25, 18:07

- Log of ALL duel actions performed

With the removal of the ASS button, this seems like the next logical step. It would be a great help to the admins and would allow players to settle some arguments without the need for the admins.

I'm guessing a log would include everything put into the chat box as well as each action.

Nick100895 wrote:I agree, that is a good idea, it can get so confusing sometimes to keep track of atk points, expecially when you attack and your opponent only takes off life points equal to the attack that they can only see on the monster, and then you tell them that it had more, and you waste time trying to get them to take off more points

The problem wouldn't exist if people would log all atk/def point increases/decreases in the chat box , this would take the same effect as putting it into a little note box on the card. But what would also help is players paying attention when cards are played.

redsmas

Back to top Go down

Post  WrightJustice 2011-10-25, 18:37

redsmas wrote:
The problem wouldn't exist if people would log all atk/def point increases/decreases in the chat box , this would take the same effect as putting it into a little note box on the card. But what would also help is players paying attention when cards are played.
That works for awhile but then it gets lost in everything else that has been said and then people forget it was said etc.
Therefore saying it in the chat is no true substitute for something that can go on and stay on the field on the cards themselves, be it actual atk/def alteration or a sticky note type of thing.

WrightJustice

Birthday : 1991-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos340 2011-10-25, 18:39

! Abduction wrote:Why was tag dueling denied? It would make this site a lot more fun! (That's my thoughts anyways). I mean, when i started talking about tag dueling on DN a lot of people liked the idea. It seemed like a huge part of the DN community would love to have tag dueling installed.

I too agree tag dueling should be added to this wonderful site, however lik void said it would take alot of programming. How about we have custom "mats" lik we have sleeves, althought tht too would take some time to program Sad
Chaos340
Chaos340

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-10-25, 18:42

Zaiako wrote:Can the 'Make a Iphone/Ipad/Android App' thing be put on this list and accepted or denied? Im getting so tired of seeing these threads asking for it.

I think this idea is great. You wouldn't need to sit at a computer to duel. You could literally duel anywhere (with internet or cell phone service)
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Birthday : 1994-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonky 2011-10-27, 17:33

i think untill the offical slifer is rereleased we should use the old one and ALL of the instint win cards Idea Idea Idea Idea
crazymonky
crazymonky

Birthday : 1998-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-27, 18:05

That is not a matter for DN though. That is an issue with Konami as they have to design a legal version and print one.

In the meantime, the collectors version needs to remain illegal to use in a duel as stated on the card itself.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kravopiez 2011-10-29, 11:03

- Tag team dueling No
*This list is subject to change, the list is currently based on the known implementations being worked on or considered for future updates*

Does that mean that there is still hope for tag duels? Sad
I am not saying now but maybe in the near or distant future. Rolling Eyes What a Face
It would be a great addition to DN. Got a Suggestion? We might have heard it before!  - Page 2 2849847436
I think that custom mats like the card backs should be added. Cool
kravopiez
kravopiez

Back to top Go down

Post  cbond007 2011-11-02, 01:50

I think the only problem for tag duels is the rules and setting up the system

cbond007

Birthday : 1996-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dubstep Dealer 2011-11-02, 09:25

Able to Block people by going to there profile and clicking block or Ignore.
The Dubstep Dealer
The Dubstep Dealer

Birthday : 1995-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cbond007 2011-11-08, 23:03

Oh...What about a Mobile App? If you do that then it should only be compatible with other Mobile App duelists.

cbond007

Birthday : 1996-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-08, 23:06

cbond007 wrote:Oh...What about a Mobile App? If you do that then it should only be compatible with other Mobile App duelists.

I think this idea has been shot down once before. I dont see it being something that would be of great use to DN as a whole.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-09, 01:52

Tsunayoshi wrote:
cbond007 wrote:Oh...What about a Mobile App? If you do that then it should only be compatible with other Mobile App duelists.

I think this idea has been shot down once before. I dont see it being something that would be of great use to DN as a whole.

I think the main reason it was shot down was because most mobile devices don't support flash or something.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 02:01

Only Apple mobile devices dont support Flash. Android and I believe Windows 7 Phone do support Flash.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-09, 02:04

Tsunayoshi wrote:Only Apple mobile devices dont support Flash. Android and I believe Windows 7 Phone do support Flash.
I said most. Besides, not everybody owns an android or windows 7 phone so yea, rather say no to all than no to some.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 02:07

Just because of the iPhone and all that I would say no too.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2011-11-10, 07:37

What about an idea to put card exchange in? Like exchange? That requires players to trade cards. How would that work?
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Entr0py 2011-11-10, 10:53

Fiber Jar Reset Button.
Deck/Grave swap (exchange of spirit)
Banish face-downs option (from hand/deck)
Ranking Reset after a certain time period.
Team Duel options.

some far fetch suggestions:
Hologram/animated monsters like in Duel Terminals :p
Entr0py
Entr0py

http://www.xanga.com/teamsanctuary

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-10, 16:02

Entr0py wrote:Fiber Jar Reset Button.
Deck/Grave swap (exchange of spirit)
Banish face-downs option (from hand/deck)
Ranking Reset after a certain time period.
Team Duel options.
some far fetch suggestions:
Hologram/animated monsters like in Duel Terminals :p
In order...
Banned.
Banned.
Available now!
Elaborate.
For the umpteenth time: no.
No.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker 2011-11-10, 16:04

It's Forbidden to be exact. But that does not change the fact that the cards themselves are in the game and are usable in the Traditional Format.
Breaker
Breaker

Birthday : 1995-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-10, 16:20

Breaker wrote:It's Forbidden to be exact. But that does not change the fact that the cards themselves are in the game and are usable in the Traditional Format.
Meh. There are plenty of cards that cannot be used in DN that are Legal, but they are not getting patches yet, either.
Magical Hats, Convulsion Of Nature, Esper Girl, et cetera.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker 2011-11-10, 16:36

So he suggested them...
Breaker
Breaker

Birthday : 1995-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-10, 16:42

Breaker wrote:So he suggested them...
Lax. They are on their way. Look up at the list.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon 2011-11-10, 23:10

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t9727-duelist-reputation-points-are-flawed-as-it-is#111604

That's my propostion. Read it for the full scoop.

Basically I suggested that "rep" becomes correctly changed to the term "exp" and that rep get's re-added along with a similar function to what ASS was.

Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-10, 23:13

Moon wrote:http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t9727-duelist-reputation-points-are-flawed-as-it-is#111604
That's my propostion. Read it for the full scoop.
Basically I suggested that "rep" becomes correctly changed to the term "exp" and that rep get's re-added along with a similar function to what ASS was.
Yep. After the name was changed.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Ops 2011-11-11, 02:16

What about a decklist you can copy/past from dn into a forum post or word or something?

Also movement options ex deck to graveyard, hand to graveyard, banish to gy, vice versa etc. Also banish/view top 3 of deck, show top x of deck.

Nooby Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-11, 03:48

An Import/Export feature would be nice and save time in making decklists.

Not sure about what it would take to implement the feature though.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Entr0py 2011-11-11, 09:22

more suggestion:

(a) elaboration on ranking reset: i.e. ranking records for all players reset back to zero every year (or cartain time period) so the race to be top ranked repeats again and giving new duelist equal chance with veterans. Maybe even announce top 5 duelist for the year or so.

(b) Better private chat user look-up to send message (been trying to target click multiple users and selecting from the list is just not efficient unless i'm doing it wrong)

(c) savable log option of duel (i.e. text format) for post-duel assesment.
Entr0py
Entr0py

http://www.xanga.com/teamsanctuary

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2011-11-11, 10:17

If I may, I'd like to suggest a User Rematch list on the Online User list.
When you finish a duel with someone, you click on the "Offer Rematch" and it will ask if you want the rematch now or later. If you click later, you and your opponent can schedule one or just say "anytime".
That user's name will be...... red(maybe?)
Then when both users are online and not dueling, they get a message report with something along the lines of this:

The user you have requested a rematch with, (user name) is now online and free.
Would you like to duel now? If so, please click one of the buttons below:
  • Advanced (Rated)
    Advanced (Unrated)
    Traditional (Unrated)

*After selecting*
Please choose your deck.

Then you're jumped to a duel room.

*Note: If one of the users says "No", the message will not come up again and the users will have to either PM or meet up by chance by hosting. I feel like I forgot something here. scratch
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-11, 14:46

- Ranking resets every format/banlist (six months).
- If you are looking for someone, just use the profile viewer.
- Plenty of programs for recording duels.
- If you desire to rematch someone, message them.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next